Why are Jews such venemous parasites hell bent on the destruction of the White race?

Why are Jews such venemous parasites hell bent on the destruction of the White race?

Attached: ds34-40.jpg (320x284, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sir-winston-churchill-zionist-hero-8277918.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's because it's all in your head.

Jews are friends.

this. the real parasites are anglos

you are one disgusting sellout

because gentiles have no real purpose other than bowing down to the hebrew chad

We need goy blood for our matza ball soup. It's really delicious, I hope you understand. At least take pleasure in knowing your blood will feed a Jewish family :^)

not in south Belize we gas jews in the billions

Attached: based jews.jpg (1429x907, 162K)

Cause they're a genetically modified articifial race created by evil reptilian aliens who seek to gain total control of earth.

Jews and Saracens are natural allies. Look at the fall of Visigoth Spain or the fall of the Byzantine Empire

*does a think*

Attached: Untitled.png (730x733, 472K)

you white keep saying this sort of stuffs over 1000 years and killed Jews many time but nothing resolved. it's time to learn something.

Don't expect Asian level IQ from a wh*te g*y

>killed Jews many time but nothing resolved
Not enough were killed

High insight

Read their tora, it's literally kill, rob and enslave a goy (you)

This is the only true answer.

So they commie athiest Jews pushing atheism are doing it because the Torah?

Jews are just naturally parasitic. Destruction of western civilization is their number one goal, not the propagation of Judaism

Communism at least in first years killed more Russians than ww1.

The poster with the irradiating green glow is right. We must stop doing the same thing over and over while expecting change to come from it.
The true final solution is to relocate all members of the "WYPIPO MUST TAKE CARE OF US FOREVER" tribe back to the Middle East, and then ban them from the West for a thousand years. Forcing them to evolve into people who are capable of taking care of themselves without depending on their host.

Attached: steamy merchant.jpg (400x400, 77K)

Why do Sup Forumstards behave like aggressive illegal Muslim immigrants who try to set up and enforce sharia law ghettos in Western European cities?
You aren't welcome on Sup Forums outside of your containment board. Go back, parasite.

The communists created a new Israel for themselves and their kin which stretched from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (1000x600, 4K)

>Jews are your friends, stupid goy, now hurry up and die already

Attached: jews3.png (608x1326, 783K)

>the West for a thousand years
On forever this the only true answer. Ban jews on forever.

They need to be completely genocided.

>most Jews live in west
>want to destroy it

Sure thing.

>parasite
If you went to college for anything medical or science related you'd realize how untrue that is.

Yes I know and many Jews supported communism. My point was how dumb blaming the Torah is when most the problems come from commie Jews who are atheist most the time. Fun fact, the poorest neighborhood in America is majority religious Jews.

It's ok they are all dead now.

>destroy the west and other goy countries
>retreat back to your ethnostate when everything goes to shit.
The Holocaust was 100% justified self defense.

Attached: romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-legionaries-iron-guard-romania-people-history-famous-romanians. (1861x1048, 1.11M)

>how dumb blaming the Torah
Torah means kill a goy. Communism did it alot.

>killed Jews many time but nothing resolved
They are still around.
That's the issue.

The Jew fears the samurai

>Israel is a tiny nation
Greece has almost the same population and is in a shit economic situation and yet it gets treated as Europe's rapefugee processing area

You know sometimes this actually feels like it's real, like (((they))) really do exist

Guys, I am jewish and have no desire to kill whites. I have a white gf and have assimilated fully into white culture! Most of us are like this, do not judge us based on a few bad apples please.

Attached: ethnicity-23andme.png (1177x618, 45K)

>yes let's destroy the places we are safe and wealthy in to go to a middle eastern country in perpetual war surrounded by enemies with worse economy

Do you people even think your arguments through? You know Israel wouldn't even survive without trade with the west, so it would be their benefit to not destroy them. Now considering you think they're smart enough to take over the world and destroy it I think they'd be smart enough to understand that.

You're drunk Ivan or just dumb? Try to keep up here. Communism = atheist
Torah = religion
So blaming the Torah for communist Jews make no sense. Plus add the fact that the Christian bible is literally more than half Torah as well.

>like (((they))) really do exist
Because it's a fact.
Do you really think it's just a pure coincidence thtat they've been pushing for islamic invasion of Christian countries since the early 700s?

Have you considered going home?

Ones you will take a path of the torah there will be no way back you know. I hope you
are not a reptilian alien.

>hey guys let's bring the group that's hates us most to countries where we are safe

More great arguments. So their goal is to destroy all their allies, bring their enemies everywhere, then go to a tiny country to be over populated and all be in one place where the countries now populated with their enemies can easily nuke them? Wow what a genius plan! And they would've gotten away with it to if it wasn't for the great minds of Sup Forums

There's just too many people calling us lunatics and deranged for this to seem real. I thought it was all just a meme

Even if it's not (((them))), someone must be behind all this shit

Communism = jew led con art to fool goyim into fulfilling the torah

>Torah
Torah teaches kills, rob and enslave goy. Communism literally did all of this and even worse. Also communism had a religion a lot of jewish, religion signs. Also flag of USSR was a jewish.

Are you really this obtuse, kike?
Western countries like the USA will still exist, it's just western civilization that will die. Why do you think the Canadian (((politicians))) are bringing in 300k immigrants a year to produce a 1% increase in GDP?
The ideal USA for the jews is a pacified zambo underclass being ruled by a Jewish elite.

Daym!

I feel at home here.

Look up Operation Samson

>group that's hates us most to countries where we are safe
Lol, Jews continuously say the Ottoman Empires and Islamic Spain were centers of multiculturalism.

It's is being pushed, and a big part of them are Jews. But to pretend is majority Jews or even the majority of Jews or pushed by the Torah is just ignorant.

In what way does communism fullfil the Torah? Also why did Jewish communists kill religious Jews and destroy synagogues ? Why did communist Jew run Russia make it illegal for Jews to escape to Israel?

Some Jews are self loathing sell outs. Look at Soros for example.

What I don't get is what they will gain from all this

Won't this make mudslimes more powerful?

>world war
>bad

None of that is true outside of your mind. Communists never liked Judaism despite being heavily Jewish. Plus you still ignore the fact the Torah is half the Bible.

>if I call him a kike I don't have to answer any of his questions!

It's funny how dumb you are. If the USA exists but is just a bunch of underclass people like you claim than it would fail economically and wouldn't be best for Israel now would it? You can't even keep a solid argument. First you claim Jews will destroy the west and flee to Israel and now you claim they'll stay there and be the elite. Oh yes because raping niggers and Jew hating Muslims would really be controlled by a small elite group of Jews without killing them? Critical thinking skills /poltard/ use them

It enslaves and rob the goyim.

>shove their enemies onto a unrelated 3rd party
>unleash propaganda to make 3rd party hate them
>have 3rd party fight your own enemies
WOW what a mystery.

>Torah is half the Bible.
Bible literally a bloodbath, before Christ.
>None of that is true outside of your mind.
Show the truth than, aha you can't! Jews can only lie.

We all understand what you guys are saying, and agree with you.
However, when it comes down to it, we are far, FAR MORE invested in the success, and continued existence of Western civilization, our lives are tied directly to it (one and the same even), yours are not so much.
With this point of view considered, we see that Jewish leaders of every stripe (joined by a minority of white people), are dragging all of our countries into a deathknell of liberalism THAT WE NEVER VOTED FOR, AND FOR WHICH THE MAJORITY OF OUR COUNTRIES ARE AGAINST IN ALL EMPIRICAL SURVEYS.

We search for the people who are dragging us against are will, and 99% of the time it is always a Jew.

Our outrage towards Jews is cause-and-effect, it has been earned (by no doing of our own), and is justified and very logical.

You are accountable for what you are responsible for, which is being a traitor of the West.

Attached: JewsHollywood.png (1013x700, 1.18M)

hELLO tiny cyprus. Do you speak greek or arabic in CYORUS
'
?

>But to pretend is majority Jews
The majority of the leadership are Jews. They gain their strength from misleading the goy

The leaders of the Romanian communist workers were neither Romanians nor workers.
Atlasi: Dr. Ghelerter, Jew; Gheler, Jew; Spiegler, Jew; Schreiber, Jew, etc. . At Bucharest: Ilie Moscovici, Jew; Pauker, Jew, etc.
Had the revolution been successful, the president of the republic that would have usurped the great King Ferdinand, would have been Ilie Moscovici.
In Greater Romania's Parliwnent in 1919 while the deputies and senators of all reunited Romanian provinces, thrilled by the great act of the Union, stood up and applauded the unifier great King, this Mr. Ilie Moscovici refused to stand up, ostentatiously sitting down.
If these had been victorious, would we have had at least a România led by a Romanian workers' regime? Would the Romanian workers have become masters of the country? No! The next day we would have become the slaves of the dirtiest tyranny: the Talmudic, Jewish tyranny. Greater România, after Jess than a second of existence, would have collapsed.
We, the Romanian people, would have been mercilessly exterminated, killed or deported
throughout Siberia: peasants, workers, intellectuals, all pell-mell. The land from Maramureş to the Black Sea, snatched from Romanian hands, would have been colonized by Jewish masses. Here it is that they would have built up their true Palestine.
No, I'm calling you a kike because it's obvious you are one.
I'm glad we agree population replacement will be a disaster, but you should tell this to your brethren who are importing hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year to increase the tax base
>First you claim Jews will destroy the west and flee to Israel and now you claim they'll stay there and be the elite
Are you really this dense? They can already rule from Israel. If they ask Trump to jump he'll ask "how high?"

Attached: 5dCzIRu8EtqYO1lj1tslHl-2e8Cbj7AVP7C407r7sTI.png (644x539, 46K)

Greek

jews are a wandering people so they attach themselves to successful societies and then engage in their usual tricks of subversion then they get pogrom’d once people have had enough of their shit

this has played out literally hundreds of times in the past mostly in white countries so the jews want to destroy the whites in order to avoid annudah shoah

Attached: AB2DE134-9C36-4DF3-8ACC-F4F130762F08.jpg (1200x802, 607K)

This is true. He even worked with the nazis.

They won't gain anything from it, this is why it's false. The real people behind it actually wouldn't mind killing the Jews along with the white people.

If it was Jews doing it they would be flooding your countries with anyone but Muslims. The issue is actually for complex with differs forces constantly pushing their agenda against each other. The opposing groups often both have Jews who oppose each other. Kinda like conservative Jew Ben Shapiro is always fighting with liberal Jews. Or how the Jewish defense league is a right wing conservative group constantly protesting Islamization while the ADL wants open borders and Muslims everywhere. I'm just tired of people simplifying the issues and making it all about Jews. All it does is push the intelligent people away and make you look retarded.

This thread needs more Iron Guard.
>Anyone wishing to conquer and destroy a people could do it by using this system: Breaking its ties with heaven and land, introducing fratricidal quarrels and fights, promoting immorality and licentiousness, by material ruin, physical poisoning, drunkenness, All these destroy a nation more than being blasted by thousands of cannon or bombed by thousands of airplanes.
>The Jews use these plans like poison gas in a war, to be used against the enemy, not their own people. They propagate atheism for Romanians but they themselves are not atheistic, as they fanatically hold to respecting their most minute religious precepts.
>They want to detach Romanians from their love for the land, but they grab land. They rise up against the national idea, but they remain chauvinistically loyal to their own nation.

Attached: romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-portrait-legionary-movement-iron-guard-romania-people-history-f (470x696, 226K)

Jews are responsible for majority of the tech innovations during WWII. They expanded many fields of science from relativity to aerodynamics. You should be bowing before them you 2-digit IQ moron. They didn't acquire the highest positions of industries by being retarded, unlike you groveling goyims.

soros was like 14 in 1945, he didn’t work with the nazis

>They won't gain anything from it, this is why it's false
sure thing, Shlomo

What actually happened

>jews come to Europe
>isolated in ghettos, no one gives a shit about them for hundreds of years
>one day, greedy monarchs use a select few jews for usury
>these jews get extremely rich
>for some reason the people are mad at jews instead of the monarchs who enabled them

HMM I rember ging on raido.garden and listening to arabic radio chanel located un cyprus tho.

Some cyprus people speak arabic and others speak greek?

Attached: 1496279479640.jpg (566x555, 68K)

there’s a strong JIDF presence in this thread and it’s coming from american flags as usual

the sad thing is most of them aren’t even jewish they’re just shabbos goyim

Attached: 04c-1.jpg (222x250, 10K)

Guess who invested in Hitler? Jews. Also Churchill was a jew shill. Don't make this bullshit.

the ADL are here

nice jewish taqiyya, goldstein

Go inject some krokodil, Ivan. Your retarded existence was a mistake and you should have died out with other communists.

>for some reason the people are mad at jews instead of the monarchs who enabled them
Yes goy, we were loved by everyone before we started charging Christians interest! Oy vey, the goy are just jealous of us!

Attached: 2018-03-11 00_39_09-1495625622707.png (PNG Image, 928 × 8800 pixels).png (901x839, 80K)

>soros was like 14 in 1945, he didn’t work with the nazis
fucking retard

You are correct. And we all agree with you, but consider my post: You want us to consider everything from the perspective of Jews-in our current liberal-apocalypse situation that is not the appropriate perspective.
This is OUR problem, it concerns our perspective.

Aha you can't proof that I was wrong, so you begin insulting. This is fucking old dude.

I think we have Maronites/Lebs here man, also some Syrians
But they're a minority, most people in free Cyprus are Greek Cypriots and we speak an older version of Greek

>all the kvetching itt

(((they))) can feel the ovens heating up

This thread is a reminder to go read For My Legionaries
Anyone who is one the fence about the Jewish question will have their world changed.

Attached: romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-legionary-movement-iron-guard-romania-people-history-famous-rom (288x580, 106K)

No you're calling me a kike because you have low IQ and can't fathom your arguments have valid opposition.

>muh trump

Ok so if they fill the countries with groups who hate trump and will get someone opposite of him elected how would that help them? You think Muslims would vote in someone pro Israel and wouldn't riot if their president started helping Jews? You're insane. then you bring up the Talmud right after the communism part. Why would a religious group bring a viciously atheist group to power that historically persecuted them? I bet you learned all your history from Sup Forums

If the Jews were doing it they'd flood our countries with pro Israel groups, not anti Israel Muslims and communists who oppose Zionism.
The ironic part in this is I'm slightly anti Semitic and still think Jew conspiracies are retarded. Having lived in New York I've met so many poor dumb Jews, I've seen so many Jew on Jew arguments that I just know they aren't a single group with a single goal. If you think otherwise you're just dumb and JEWS being unpleasantn people doesn't change that.

Did he write any books?

×>Why are Jews such venemous parasites hell bent on the destruction of the White race?

◎Why are Zio-Whites such venomous parasites hell bent on the destruction of the other race?

Burden of proof falls on you Ivan. But I don't expect a single-digit IQ subhuman piece of shit to know anything about logic.

>if they fill the countries with groups who hate trump and will get someone opposite of him elected how would that help them?
Are you genuinely retarded? My post wasn't about Trump.
Replace Trump with any other US president or world leader.

Attached: 8f3.png (1000x1050, 431K)

OK. THanks Cyprus man.

Very rare to see such flag so I interested and ask.

A few.
For My Legionaries is his most famous one.

Attached: romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-iron-guard-romania-people-history-famous-romanians.jpg (470x778, 375K)

>Burden of proof falls on you Ivan.
Oh comon that not a secret Hitler got money from banks,
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sir-winston-churchill-zionist-hero-8277918.html
Churchill were a literal jew shill

Attached: 1520188440837.png (688x792, 372K)

I already gave plenty of reasons why, the fact you can only call me Jewish shows you're a single digit IQ moron just looking to austically screech about the Jews.

How much of a moron can you be try to keep up here and realize trump isn't the point

>America filled with blacks and Muslims
>if they vote in far left parties, those are usually against Israel. No benefit.
>they vote for Islamic parties and Jews would be killed. No benefit.

If they flooded the countries with the people you claim they'd never get anyone elected ever who'd be a pro Jew president you fucking moron. You can't defend a single one of your points and every time I give you countless reasons why the bullshit you say makes no sense you got nothing to come back with.

No problem m8

All of the Cyprus flags I regularly saw was in /hell/ until it stopped getting created

Fact: Jews are the smartest people on the planet.
Also Fact: Success breeds thousands of years of jealousy.

You all are no better than niggers saying, "its the white man's fault!"

Pathetic.

Only Ashkenazi Jews though. And I've been the guy arguing against the muh Jews thing but again having lived around Jews in New York I can tell you this, they're really aren't that smart. I think it's more that the polfags are really dumb than the Jews a really smart.

wow, an enlightened american

Attached: 1505879378682.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

After thousands of years, you kike lovers could at least use new arguments
> I quoted this typical concept, typical of all who sold themselves to the Jews. And one sees what it comes down to: cliches ('the civilized world,' 'modem ideas'), but particularly to slander ('vulgar and ferocious Judeophagy,' 'rusty weapons,' bestial instincts,' 'divagations of some maniacs,' 'anti- Semitic scandalmongers,' 'Asiatic urgings,' 'dark passions').
>We fmd such 'appreciations' not only coming from the vulgar Jew lovers but sometimes even from some otherwise distinguished representatives of culture in other fields...
>As you can see, this is a very simple explanation as well as an extremely naive one: all that is said against the Jews is lies and calumnies due to a specific intellectual degeneration. The defmition of anti-Semitism - according to Jews and those judaized - is, then, summed up in these two words, savagery and madness, naturally, of the 'anti-Semites.' As for the Jews as a social phenomenon, they do not even enter into this 'explanation.' As if they did not exist. It was this savagery and madness that compelled all peoples of all time, Egyptians, Persians, Romans, Arabs, as well as the modern nations up to this day, to consider Jews as a naţional menace and take measures against them.
>It was this savagery and madness which darkened the understanding of the most prominent representatives of the culture of all nations, such as Cicero, Seneca, Tacitus, Mohamed, Martin Luther, Giordano Bruno, Frederick the Great, Voltaire, Josef II, Napoleon I, Goethe, Herder, Immanuel Kant, Fichte, Schopenhauer, Charles Fournier, Ludwig Feuerbach, Richard Wagner, Bismarck, Rudolf Virchow, Theodor Billroth, Eugen Dfihring-and countless others in all fields to come out against the Jews.

Attached: corneliu-zelea-codreanu-for-the-legionaries-famous-romanians-great-romanian-men-romanian-people.jpg (470x675, 126K)

In every discussion on Jews being pieces of shit.
I blow them the fuck out of the water with every post.
Not 1 single time has any of the spamming Jews ever responded to 1 single post of mine--not in my total 13 years of wasting my life in this shithole site.

This is because you are GUILTY and know it.

>t. psychologist tested 142 IQ wh*toid

Attached: jewpiper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

You know being dishonest about you're Jew hating only makes you a bigger Jew. It's common knowledge Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ. Israel meanwhile is around 1/4 Arabs who have an extremely low IQ. Then of the Jews there about 3/4 are middle eastern with many Africans as well. Can't anyone here that dislikes Jews be reasonable and honest?

>142 IQ psychologists
>spent 13 years arguing with Jews on Sup Forums

Sure thing and I'm 7 ft with an 10 inch penis and my dad works for Nintendo.

That's why jews got expelled every time?

>in my total 13 years of wasting my life in this shithole site.
What is it with you redditors pretending you're oldfags?
We can tell you started using this site in the last two years based on the language you use.