Why do most Russians hate Jews?

Why do most Russians hate Jews?

Attached: 1520698590118.png (1336x1156, 1.45M)

they don't. at least not more than other europeans.

Attached: Anti-Semitism Europe.jpg (2048x1425, 204K)

>polish death camps didn't exis-

People don't give a shit about Jews here because we don't have any

>hating jews
DISGUSTING

and israel as a country is mostly seen positively

Attached: Favorable View of Israel.png (1024x713, 319K)

Yes you do.
My friend Mark from London that married one of my moms cousins hates the jews because he's been tricked by them many times.
When he comes to visit we always talk about those sly anti-christs.

Jews in eastern Europe were vastly overreprestented in communist institutions, especially secret police of all kinds.

>London
Ah yeah there are a few there, nowhere else though, I've never seen one irl

based Ukraine

All it takes is a few , user.

Attached: 151.jpg (694x383, 34K)

sorry I prefer my superhero movies white.

Are Jews the Chinese of Europe? Why are they even hated?

What about the Rothschilds?

>mfw Palistina-skjerf everywhere

We’re more cucked than Swedes on this issue.

They were forced to work in fields unbecoming to hypocrite «Good Christians»(TM) in the Middle Ages, money-lending, jewelly etc. That + the blood libels helped foster hatred.

they killed Christ

Rothschilds sold out to aliums ages ago, they are honorary space centipedes now.

>lets pretend jewry wan't a thing
>lets pretend usage of ridiculous amounts of blood wasn't a thing in their "medicine", hence dead bums accidentally bled out by an incompetent "doctor"

The fact is nobody else let Jews thrive outside of Europe. They went extinct in most places outside of Christian and Muslim countries, because nobody else would even entertain their bullshit. The opportunity to whinge about nonequal treatment in premodern times (lol) doesn't arise if you get fucked up/booted out/boycotted the moment you appear.

And why do you ask?

I've never seen even one Jew INR. Why don't they come here even though we don't hate them..

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)