How did Gimli not know that moria was full of orcs?

How did Gimli not know that moria was full of orcs?

he's gay

he's gay

Ginger manlet

t. Elves

The elves were sending the orcs of moria foreign aid which caused their birth rate to multiply

The eagle courier didn't reach him in time

In the book he didn't, he expected to be greeted by his cousin Balin and his clan.

That's what op is asking. How could anyone not know that a huge kingdom had been destroyed. I mean I know that dwarves are famously reclusive but wouldn't someone start asking questions when no news comes from moria?

Moria wasn't destroyed by Orcs you retard.

After the dwarves resettled the lonely mountain Balin and a handful of dwarves went to moria to try and recolonize it as well. Things were fine for a few years before they lost contact.
All dwarves knew moria had fallen. The final battle of the dwarf and orc war was on the steps of moria. The dwarves had so many dead to tend to, and their vengance was satisfied with Azog's death, no one had the energy or will to try and retake moria.

You're mean.
Thanks.

And how Gimli didn't know that
Does he have dwarf autism

No twitter in Middle Earth

Why didn't gandalf just conjure up some wildfire to kill all the goblins in moria

>Gimli didn't know that
He did. He was expecting to find balin's expedition set up there. Balin and a few of the other's were related to gimli, so he was holding out hope after most had written the expedition off as doomed.

God told him not to do anything drastic if mortals were watching.

>my cousin and everyone who went with him to a place once ruled by orcs haven't been heard from in decades
>I wonder what could have happened

Magic in Tolkien's universe is underpowered as fuck, except for global passives.

What the fuck is going to burn in a stone city carved out of a cave?

I read the Silmarillion too

The goblins

What was Balin's tax policy?

The destruction tree is just garbage. Most of the good guys specialize in restoration and white decks.
Enchanting and smithing is also OP as fuck, even after they nerfed the third age.

Dwarves are pretty reclusive & live for a long time, not hearing from Balin wasn't a big deal

He had no idea they woke up a Balrog & got zerg rushed by goblins

Gandalf lit a pinecone on fire that sparked a fire in a pine forest. He isn't casting level 20 wall of flame.

Why did Satan wait till the end of the movie to send all the orcs to hell? Would've saved plenty of lives if he acted aooner

Why did the goblin king start rapping?

>he doesn't know about the rap battles in the silmarillion
It's considered a martial art in middle earth. Eru was a huge wu tang fan.