She's like a sister to me

>She's like a sister to me
>I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd do her if she'd let me.

Is Amos a beta orbiter?

Nah, he just said that to make Space Jon Snow squirm.

How could you be a beta while being the most alpha? He exists to remind their nancy boy leader that he could kill him and fuck his bitch if he wanted too

you take that back

Okay, I take it back.

I get what he's saying. Any man would gladly fuck any attractive woman if given the chance, the sole exceptions being his immediate family. You can have strictly platonic feelings for a woman but still want to fuck her if she'd be into that.

>the sole exceptions being his immediate family
Why would that be an exception?

no. hes a pragmatist

he's an alpha orbiter

When is that show back?
It's the only scifi worth watching atm.

Season 3 airs early next year. Hopefully it will get renewed for more seasons after that, it's easily the best sci-fi show airing at the moment.

no, he just wants to fuck his sister

Hopefully my undiagnosed cancer doesn't kill me before that.

I hope you make it, user.

What? No. Do you even know what the phrase means?

Thanks, it means a lot coming from you user.

Beta orbiter detected. Boys, we got a live one.

It means i'd fuck her like she were my own sister
which is to say extremely deeply in ways only a sister would appreciate

this

one of the most betaest orbiter characters in the show.

pathetic. obviously they had to give that role to a white athletic looking guy.

why does this board not talk about this show more? best sci fi tv show since cowboy bebop

He's just realistic

He would be willing to have sex with her if she was will just because it was sex. She's my sister and I would have sex with her are two different concepts to him. It's part of his practical and somewhat autistic personality.

He is loyal to her for some currently unknown reason. Maybe its because she provides him with the moral compass that he lacks. Either way, his interest isn't primarily sexual so he isn't bothered by her relationship with Jon Snow. However, as a side note he mentions that he probably would fuck her given the chance. Other than that, he is the single most alpha character in the show.