The cuckening of Joss Whedon continues

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/08/21/director-joss-whedons-ex-wife-alleges-serial-cheating-scathing-essay/587978001/

>dumbass wife shuts down his fan site and writes a pity letter because he banged younger, hotter women for years.
>No proof of course.
>Claims to have PTSD because she's a moron.
>asks for money.

If only he admitted he's a misogynist like the rest of us.

"On Monday, past interviews came back to haunt the director. "Action is the best way to say anything," he told Vulture in 2014 while discussing feminism. "A guy who goes around saying “I’m a feminist” usually has an agenda that is not feminist. A guy who behaves like one, who actually becomes involved in the movement, generally speaking, you can trust that."

lololololol

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2008/05/joss_whedon_on_how_he_staged_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm siding with Whedon on this one

He was /ourguy/ all along playing the long con and serving as a Chad sleeper agent

Our guy

wtf I love Joss now

/Ourguy/ 2: Age of Nu-Chad

He still can't direct but props to him.

>gets involved in DCEU
>becomes a Chad

All these faggots that get involved in shit like this always get bit in the ass by it.
I mean I can't imagine they get much positive from it in the first place either.

Are they just that bored?

Friendly reminder that Joss is a powertop and slept with all of the people in this picture

>be male feminist

Pick one:
>rapist
>beta orbiter
>sexual deviant
>abuser

A story as old as time. This is also why not a single man with a cock and a spine proclaims to be feminist these days. If they do, there's something deeply wrong.

Kill yourself

>/ourguy/
this is a DC board you redditor fags

Whedon is the biggest SJW faggot around, and we now know he was only doing it to be popular with the ladies.

He's a pathetic person that writes shit.

reddit is fucking retarded

brainlet can't comprehed whedong's 4dchad

the real question is what happens to jl opening numbers?
how will this impact dc's universe?

He's a piece of shit and a hack.

This board is just as bad as SJW.

Giles too?

I mean I'm glad Joss got his dick wet. Lots of famous/rich guys can use that beta signaling thing to get laid. It's one of the main reasons ugly people get into art and music. They can't compete physically so they compete mentally. Whatever.

I just like seeing the hamplanets grapple with wanting to side with a typical female spazz out, and loving their numale hero

>people hate Zack
>people hate Joss

JL is fucked.

Fuck off Pajeet, the only capeshit that gets a pass are the Raimi Spider-Man movies. Everything else is shit, and you're shit. Fuck yourself.

Ahem. Lets have a talk citizen

>This is a DC board
lol

People don't hate Snyder. They just think he's shit.

People absolutely do hate Whedon, though. Of all the people I don't know why they picked him, especially after his much publicized shit with AoU.

Right in the butt.

Look some of those people are fucking right. Cheating on your spouse is a dick move is a dick move but has nothing to do with feminism one way or the other. Just like despite le cuck meme a woman who cheats on her husband isn't a misandrist she's just a cunt. And what about gay dudes and lesbians who cheat, that happens, do they supposedly believe their own gender doesn't have rights? This is retarded. Calling him not a feminist because of it is retarded.

>There's an actual chance that Whedon fucked prime Firefly Christina Hendricks
There's no justice in this world.

But for real, do we have any other confirmed women besides Buffy?

Dredd's not really a superhero. Pretty much a noir character in uniform.

You can tell Whedon hates women by how he talks about his own mother.

Which post was yours?

what an asshole

>Buffy
>confirmed

She claims his first affair was on the Buffy set. She claims it was actresses, co-workers and fans.

Dushku is the one to put money on.

it was probably Alyson

Obviously it was Dushku.

he was just pretending to be a cuck the absolute madman

I agree with them... the wife is definitely trying to frame it as "lying to me is a form of rape!!!" in order to curry up sympathy and provoke enough emotion for everyone to put aside healthy skepticism and just believe everything she says.

Don't make the mistake of putting allegiance (Reddit, feminism) before good arguments.

I'm betting he banged everyone in the main cast apart from xander. Seriously everyone gets good character development but him, he does NOTHING.

Nobody is confirmed
Suspected:
>Faith
>Willow
>Buffy
>Anya
>Cordelia
But so far, no confirm.

You just know.

why obviously? its not like shes actually her character

>86709645

T A R A

Bang and killed

I refuse to believe he smashed that. It will take video evidence accompanied by a signed notarized letter from her to convince me.

She doesn't mention rape at all, she's just calling him a lying slimey cunt, which all male feminists are.

Reddit gonna Reddit

>This isn't a rape accusation where you need to go on the victims word
>This is a different kind of accusation where evidence is needed
Jesus Christ how retarded can you be?

NOoooOOOooOOoo.

You're right, Faith never fucked dogs.

The Batgirl movie will be boycotted by some people unless maybe it's just written by Whedon but directed by a woman.

Movies
Are
Routinely
Very
Exceptionally
Lucky

Dreadful
Cursed
Entertainment
Undertaking

At least he got to fuck michelle trachtenberg before she got her period.

>I'm so glad my mom has been dead for 25years and doesn't have to see how shitty this country has become while I sit here with 100m dollars in the bank for making shitty TV shows and pandering to communists.
Muh sore giney

Wasn't there a picture saying that Whedon's first one was a 19 year old girl and some user said that SMG would be 19 when Buffy started filming?

>insults Disney over how shitty working on Age of Ultron was
>sudden hate campaign spawns and he gets run off the internet
>few years later
>begins working with Disney's direct competitor
>these new allegations come out of nowhere
Don't fuck with the mouse.

>A guy who behaves like one, who actually becomes involved in the movement, generally speaking, you can trust that.
was getting caught part of his plan?

the mouse always wins

Sorry for your loss user
These news are really tragic for a lot of anons...

He used his position of privelage and power as a white male to take advantage of women and give his wife ptsd. Only a nazi would make excuses for this guy

There is no way in hell it was Gellar. 7 years of a tv show, there are like 5 pictures of them off set near each other she looks repulsed in them.

>Of all the people I don't know why they picked him, especially after his much publicized shit with AoU.
>"Shit Zack quit, what do we do?"
>"How bout the guy that did the Avengers thing? They made like a billion right?"
>"Yeah, are they any good though?"
>"Jenkins, you think we watch movies around these parts?"

He acts like a scorned woman non stop. It's so repulsive by any standard

That's precisely why it's suspicious.
Repulsion is a symptom of something gone wrong
But it could also be simple repulsion based on nothing special, nothing's proven yet...

It's Aly/Willow. The fanbase has known about it for years.

Honestly it sounds like she wants more money.

did he fuck Trachenberg?

It was DEFINITELY Dushku, remember why he made Dollhouse?
>vulture.com/2008/05/joss_whedon_on_how_he_staged_a.html
>If you're a (talented, cute, snarky) actor in search of a tough-love mentor, you could do worse than Joss Whedon. The creator of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly admits he was cajoled to finally return to television, and delay a film project or two, by protégé–Buffy nemesis Eliza Dushku. A marathon lunch at the Ivy last year yielded the idea for Dollhouse, the memory-swiped-operative-chicks show that premieres on Fox in January. "I was mentioning writers, but Eliza kept saying 'Don't you want to do it? Don't you want to do it? Look how cute I am!' And she's really cute," allowed the strawberry-blond auteur at last night's after-party for the Fox upfronts at Wollman Rink.
>We were impressed that Dushku held such sway over Whedon and wondered if he had that kind of bond with other actors. Whedon said that he's closer on a daily basis with Buffyverse alumni like Alyson Hannigan, Amy Acker, and Alexis Denisof. But Dushku, he said, is different. "Eliza and I are seldom in the same place for very long. And I'm an old married guy, she's a lot younger and bubblier." But he has given her plenty of career advice — a tradition that started "when I got frustrated with all these crappy horror movies she was making. Like Wrong Turn and Soul Survivor and whatnot. Those broke my heart." So Whedon staged an intervention. "I said, 'I love you. I think that you have something that no other actor I've worked with has. What can you be making these movies for? Why are you doing this to me? You're killing me! You're better than this.'"

Because the Doosh is talentless as HELL. She's mediocre at best. However he gave her her own show for some reason.

Doosh
Anya
Glorificus
Glaubot

These are my bets. All kind of shitty actresses who were given roles well beyond what they should have been given. As proof of their shit-ness, none of them EVER really went on to do other shit after stopping their steady diets of Whedon-spooge. Glau did Terminator, fine, but that's it. And she was playing a robot.

>banging Marsters in the ass

Respect.

Nah. She was all about Boreanaz. She's way into Chads.

Whedon was definitely crushing on Aly and Amy, but who knows if they reciprocated.

Dushku on the other hand fits the bill entirely. Young, aggressive and needy.

>And I'm an old married guy
lmao lowkey defense right there.

>"A guy who goes around saying “I’m a feminist” usually has an agenda that is not feminist.

hahahahahaha

don't forget the part where the wife implies kinky sex at his behest

JOSSED

Dushku got Tru Calling before Dollhouse, though. She wasn't a total failure.

This is practically confirmation, however:

She had a deal with Fox for some reason. Probably slept with someone there too.

I'm skeptical of casting couch shit, but there is no explanation whatsoever for Dushku having a multishow development deal on a big 4 network. None.

She was repulsed because she felt that he fucked over the original cast in favor of Spike. She was on record as saying she absolutely loathed Spike/Buffy and only came back after Season 5 so that Buffy and Xander could end up together, which was the original plan before Whedon went gay for Marsters. She's been very vocal about never wanting to return for a reunion because of it.

So it wasn't Gellar. She genuinely hated that fucker on a personal level.

You think poor Wesley knows his wife is a whore?

so it's true then?

Crushes were on Willow, Glau and Amy
Anons seem to believe Willow is kill
Glau is still subject to debate
And we're pretty sure he couldn't desecrate Amy.

Wasn't it Noxon that pushed the Buffy/Spike shit?

There is not even a little bit of that that's true.

If Alyson had an affair with Whedon, it was probably before she got together with Denisof.

How does she get roles though?

>Dushku
>Baccarin
Whedon kinda likes to be surrounded by sluts, so it makes sense.

Those were definitely his crushes. Doesn't mean they fucked him.

NO HE WAS NEVER A FEMMINIST HE HAS RETROACTIVLY BEEN KICKED OUT

Amy has too much actual talent to worry about stooping that low

Probably a bunch of nobodies. I'm seeing that dream sequence of Xander's in S7 where all the potentials are throwing themselves at him. That's how he saw himself.

If he raped them or some shit I'd agree but not just cheating. Although fucking employees makes you a piece of shit that should be fired. But that's true no matter what gender is doing it and no matter what gender they're fucking it has nothing to do with feminism. It's just degenerate and immoral to fuck round when you're married and extremely unprofessional to screw people who work for you.

Originally. But Whedon basically admitted that Spike was really the only character he cared about and he even thought the rape scene was romantic.

Which says all you need to know right there.

It is. She doesn't say any of it interviews (she's too professional for that) but privately it's common knowledge she was pretty butt mad about the whole deal.

Good God.

It all comes tumbling down

>/ourguy/
How? This guy had sex

No, it isn't. She came back after 5 because she was under contract. She was fine with Buffy/Spike until the trainwreck that was S6, then she hated it.

>t.nazi

I find it hilarious that Sup Forums has made a complete u-turn in their opinion of Joss thanks to this happening, and they're on his side now.

I always liked Firefly so I'm actually kind of glad. Welcome back to the fold, brother.

>Whedon, now 53, blamed his affairs on the pressures of the patriarchy.
This was my favorite part of the article.

If Joss ever wanted to break from his feminist and communist ties cleanly now is his chance. He won't though because he is legit mentally ill

Xander is so drunk in that pic

t.a HEAVY drinker

Cheating doesn't make someone not a feminist. Thinking women shouldn't be able to vote is all that makes someone not a feminist.

>privately it's common knowledge
that has got to be one of the most nonsensical statements I have ever heard in my life