Piss Off Sup Forums With Movies That You Think Should Be Re-Done

imma piss myself off
id literally shoot up the studio if they tried to touch this

Imagine 2001 with modern era cgi... wow

Pretty sure spielberg and zemeckis said it wont be remade while they're still alive.

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Apocalypse Now
Taxi Driver
Lawrence of Arabia
Citizen Kane
Goodfellas
No Country for Old Men
Amadeus
Paths of Glory

I've made a theory that there will be some tv show/movie expansion in the same universe, reboot, remake, prequel, ,sequel or successor in some form. I've got a bet with my sister that it'll happen before 2025.
I stand by it. She doesn't think it'll happen.

>Marty is black and Doc goes out of his way to never appear even marginally racist
>they go back in time but nobody calls Marty a racist word ever
sorry drumpftards, but the future is female.

>they go back and meet doc's zany sister who was the true inventor of time travel
gotta push girls into STEM somehow

I have no problems with the idea of any movie being redone my nostalgia for films is dead

>Lawrence of Arabia
>Citizen Kane
>No Country for Old Men
>Amadeus
>Paths of Glory

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET THIS
THE THOUGHT OF REMAKING 2001 TORTURES ME

Idris Elba IS Marty McFly

OH GOD NO

I would just end it all. Holy fuck this is enraging.

Is men displaying cleavage a thing in 2017?

remake every fuckin BTTF i don't give a shit, just DON'T go anywhere fucking near 2001

I heard the Solaris remake wasn't bad

YAAASS QUEEN SLAYYY

they'd even throw in some game of thrones references in dialogue, and put a Stranger Things poster in the background of a shot or two.

Yeah but its soderbergh, so not just a remake as it is an adaptation of source material.
Neither one gets it though. Based Lem illustrates the absolute alienation of the individual by creating sci-fi gnosticism. I just wish there was a better translation or I could read polish.

So Interstellar

Maybe Jared Leto could do Alex like his CRA CRA joker?

Everybody's gonna hate me.....
....but they should do an all female reboot of this.

More like deleted, that shit movie is like Tumblr fantasy.

I honestly want an all female or all black cast Airplane! remake. Theres LITERALLY no way they could mess it up unless they just threw away the deadpan humor and gags and replaced it with litty raunchy DUDE WEED flick """humor"""

I don't know if this'll piss anyone off but, how about a remaking of Glengarry Glen Ross with an all female cast?

>Tumblr fantasy
How do you figure?

hell to the naw, to naw naw nawww

If they were to re-make A Clockwork Orange, I'd hope that A) They would include all the parts that were left out of the movie that were in the original book, like them robbing a liquor store and jumping a university student for carrying books, B) show the TRUE age of the girl Billy Boy and his droogs were about to gang rape, C) Explained what happened to the third droog that was part of Alex's gang, (Read the book if you don't already know!) and D) Most importantly base it on the BRITISH edition of the book, and explain EXACTLY what happened to Alex once he got out of the hospital! (Again, read the book, especially the BRITISH version if you can find it!)

The only reason this should be remade is if they add more time to show when he's in prison. Omitting most of that took a lot away from the message of the book.

The British ending? That's the original one, right? That one fucking sucks, man.

There was the graphic novel/video game by telltale

>That purse costs more than your Honda Civic. I made 77 cents for every dollar of what my male counterpart made last year. How much'd you make? You see, gal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice girl? I don't give a shit. Good mother? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - cry wolf! You think this is sexual abuse? You think this is sexual abuse, you whore? You can't take this, how can you take the sexual abuse you get from white male oppressors? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and make myself a sandwich. Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-S. Get mad you bitches, get mad. You want to know what it takes to stop the patriarchy? It takes BRASS QUEEFS to stop the patriarchy.

Dune remake (pray for dennis)
A reboot ot terminator 3
A reboot of transformers
A remake of the shining
Another remake of scarface but different setting
A marvel studious remake of fantastic four
A sequel to monster inc

they would also cut down the long shots considerably

>remake of The Shining
Kubrick made King's shitty novel better

For

I just don't think they'd remake it. Nobody makes comedy like that anymore. And some of the jokes would need to be rewritten in all female. The 'don't call me Shirley' would lose some impact and so would the whole cockpit gag

kek

>Dune remake (pray for dennis)
sure
>A reboot ot terminator 3
why specifically 3?
>A reboot of transformers
nah
>A remake of the shining
go watch the miniseries
>Another remake of scarface but different setting
already happening
>A marvel studious remake of fantastic four
already happened
>A sequel to monster inc
prequel, but close enough

No one said LotR yet?

I've been waiting for a competent director like Zach Snyder to completely redo the old shitty one which is plagued with bad CGI and a pisspoor soundtrack (and overall bad story telling).

Terimantor 3 by cameron or anything terminator/cameron related

Fox still has the rights to fantastic four
Marvel hasnt touched it

A Clockwork Orange still kinda works so... well.
It was popular among punks and skinheads in the 70's and 80's so aimless kids who go on tumblr like to think of themselves as a "tough" street runts like the characters in the book are, but the point of both movie and book is exactly opposite. The entire point is "all your stupid shit doesn't work, good parenting is what stops youth crime and you can't have good parenting if parents are at work whole the time".
Dune never really got a good adaptation. Yes, Lynch also did it poorly, back in the times it was rated very well because of very good special effects(for the time) more than anything else. The problem is that I don't see any director who can do it well.

As for me - The Searchers. Maybe not a remake, but re-editing. It bears the legacy of oldschool, family-in-cinema focus and it really shows in some places(like the almost-wedding scene which was added here only because back then you've had to had musical element AND fistfight in your western because that's what studios found to be profitable, you can cut 5 minutes off it and you won't lose anything worthwhile).

wait 10 years and post this again

no one is going to take you seriously while the extended edition is still popular

The Deer Hunter