Are there any Polish websites like Sup Forums or reddit? On what websites do Polish autists spend most of their time?

Are there any Polish websites like Sup Forums or reddit? On what websites do Polish autists spend most of their time?

Attached: POLA0001[1].gif (413x260, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x4HCtcw848
youtube.com/watch?v=3GssoHA8iXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes they are. You want to get banned on them or what?

Nope, just going to learn Polish and looking for some interesting content.

yeah, a lots of them, but I havent visited any in years. the biggest one is karachan, second biggest used to be kiwichan but I'm not even sure if it exists now. in karachan they have this shitty treehouse mentality and are so afraid of normies that they are hidden behind several barriers, you have to change browser scripts, add adblock filters etc to get there. in the end it resulted in a circlejerk where same bunch of people share same years old memes about pope. once in the blue moon they'll do something funny, for example that youtube witdeo with supposed children drawings about polish-jewish friendship that was circulating here some time ago weas their job.
chan culture also leaked into facebook. we have lots of facebook groups thet proliferated from this one big group about anarchocapitalism and free market that was understandably fuull of autists, the group and it's daughter groups (that are about every topic, from law to warhammer) basicallly became a chans of their own with their own memes and have tens of thousands of members.
polish reddit is wykop.DOT.pl and it's a fucking shithole, something between reddit and chans when it comes to meme culture but with addition of loads of dumb political discussion and hordes of troll accounts, both russian and hired by the ruling party.

There's a bunch of chans behind "security measures" that you will have to filter your way through. Then there's one without them but its a police honeypot. Then there's couple of dead ones.

karachan is the biggest Polish imageboard out there and Wykop is our own version of Reddit. Aside from that, Polish Internet is dying and getting swallowed whole by Facebook and other cancerous sites.

>basicallly became a boards of a chan*

don't do that dude
karachan is a cringy cancer website full of underages, with underage mods, yet they all roleplay to be adults

Anons on karachan are trying to relive their past glories without realizing that the world has moved on without them. Come to think of it, I don't really know it there are any oldfags on karachan anymore. It's just a bunch of kids posting the same old memes form the late 2000s and being edgy as usual. It's pretty dead too.

Attached: papa transporter.jpg (800x491, 119K)

370chan :)

karachan is a bunch of newfags larping as oldfags and they have allergic reaction to anything new, thats why it became so stale. and least it was my impression shortly before I stoppped going there. it was actually my first contact with chans and I just realized it was like ten years ago, fuck me time flies. one more annoying filter few years ago was the final straw for me, I couldn't be fucked to get around it and never visited since. it was fun in it's glory days though. I can't belive I just got nostalgic because of a discussion about chans

Vichan is Polish version of Sup Forums
Karachan also, but it's harder to access

Wykop is Polish version of Reddit
Kwejk is Polish version on 9gag

I never got on the vichan train so karachan was my first imageboard in 2010. I was 16 and edgy so cenzopapa and Testoviron were my kind of jam back then. I posted a little bit on krochan as well. I think even then Polish imageboard culture begun to stagnate, and it didn't really change much in the past 8 years or so. Time flies like crazy though.

>both russian and hired by the ruling party.
I don't know, but I always knew that Polish government has own trolls.
Therefore, even when I watch videos in other languages, there come polish users and speaking about how great Poland and bad Donald Tusk is.

wykop pl , karachan org
check this m8

Frankly speaking, my Mongol friend, there are a lot of those that do that for free as well because there's that mentality of "my country is absolute garbage unless a foreigner says something remotely bad about it" and the contrarian mentality, both strong in here

Plenty. Some of them even more fucked up than Russian chans.

>polish chans
>interesting content
XD

they are swarmed with normies and ruined permanently

Don't go there dude

how do you use "XD" and call people normies?

Polish chans are just cancer and leave Wykop alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=0x4HCtcw848

Unfortunately yes
Where do you think all the kidfucker Pope memes come from?

Attached: papysz w telewizji.gif (408x314, 123K)

Ecks-dee is actually the staple emote of poolish chanosphere. It's postironic.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GssoHA8iXo

>the swedopole autist is a dedicated wykopek
tells volumes about this cringy site

wilno nasze

It's okay, Sup Forums is even more cringe and cancerous and /polska/ should be nuked.