How common are muslims like him?

How common are muslims like him?

>drink booze
>doesnt talk about religion
>wife/gf not muslim
>all his friends are non muslim
>pretty sure eats pork

I hsve honestly never met a muslim like that. All the ones Ive encountered are sandniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiSm8nvIlWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That isn't a Muslim

he's a mu$lim

1 is bad, 3 is potentially bad and he's also literally retarded

Muslims never go full jihad when they've got huge amounts of money to spend like niggers.

Pic related, another Muslim with lots of money.

The dude eats sausage like a madman

Depends where you look.

Pretty sure he'd be the first person the muslims behead.

Is he even muslim?

I don't see him as a muslim, only as a fat American DJ.

Who knew religious people leave all their silly rules behind when they make money

The ones I know are great. But it's only a handful of them

>ywn release a successful muslimwave album

He's not a Muslim and it's a Muslim's duty to kill him.

WE DA BEST
youtube.com/watch?v=yiSm8nvIlWU

If you join a religion but don't follow their dietary restrictions have you really joined that religion? And if so what's the point of dietary restrictions?

you are used to the beard, he is seen as 'creepy islamic man' and 'possible terrorist' in western countries.

if the only alternative to them being a suicide bomber is for them to act like niggers with big gold chains, or doing drugs like omar mateen, then I don't want any of them

maybe he's Chaldean

Ahmadis are true muslims of peace.

fuck off sunni scum

Didn't even know he was a muslim. That's the youtuber / guy from the soymilk commercials right?

Ahmadis are as Muslim as Christians are Jews.

We have tons of "muslims" like that here in Florida. They just act like niggas, most of them smoke and drink a lot.

Ever see a terrorist attack with someone born in the west? Yeah, Jihad cleans them off all that sin.

I don't understand the paki meme on Sup Forums. I live near a huge Pakistani/Indian enclave in Chicago and more often than not they're pretty normal/liberal and drink liquor. Very few of them willingly pray on their own accord, just for show on occasion. Tons of them co-opt nigger culture but just as many of them go to college.

This.

he's as much of a muslim as most christians are christian.

Well I'm one, I eat pork, I drink occasionally, and I'm a shitty Muslim by other Muslim standards.

It's a fucking identity, it's says something about your background and core beliefs. Even if you don't follow them, you still share a kinship with others in your group. As a Shia, I can still go up to a dirty Salafist and give him a salaam and we would respect each other's greeting, and have a shared understanding of our background.

Look, it's like having a Jewish friend who eats bacon.

You're literally a non-practicing Muslim. If you were to run into ISIS, they'd kill you for not being Muslim enough.

>Khaled is a muslim

L M A O

all muslims are like this. Seriously have you never met one? They all act like this and then one day snap and become a terrorist. Source: every terrorist ever.

A jew that doesn't eat kosher is not a jew.

A muslim that doesn't follow the quran is not a muslim.

You are someone desperately looking for an identity.

I don't know. He might be a muslim. If you follow him on Snapchat, he will frequently talk about and encourage singing praises of "the most high", which is fairly inoffensive, but if I remember correctly, this is a common Muslim term for their god.

You can break all the rules as long as it is for the greater good of Islam

You call yourself a peaceful muslim is like calling yourself a pedophile that hasn't fucked a child yet

A lot are

Sup Forums is too stupid to put this into words but the real problem with Islam is Muslims overwhelming rejection of secularity, if someone IS secular they are generally good people

Like that guy who lives in Pennsylvania and helped start the coup in turkey

He is precisely the type of a Muslim that one day will want to make Allah like him again and he'll have no other option than blowing himself up.

That is why it is often men like OP that commit terrorist acts in Europe, those Muslims that follow the rules have no need to, they already are on the good side of Allah

DJ Khaled is a fucking great person

Gulen is a Propaganda Elemental who has presented himself as an ultra-Islamist, a Turkish nationalist, a Sufi, a liberal intellectual/reformer etc. over the years as he needed to gain favor from different audiences. I don't think his movement has any motivations besides cronyism though

The Abdeslam brothers were funny, likable guys who ran a bar, they were probably pretty chill before whatever wackjob prison imam got into them

I read something, I forget where, that says that while Muslims do a lot of street crime they don't have the established networks in most places and they're pretty bad at it, so ISIS comes along and gives them something way more badass than selling coke and giving most of the profits to an albanian or whatever

Who is this asshole?

It's more like being a nazi and having a jew as a friend and going "I don't really hate jews, but I'm still a Nazi"