twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope she gets shot by a nigger.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

i'd take any race desu senpai

a bunch of trolls got happy when multiple major news organizations and the former secretary of state quite literally fed the trolls

they don't understand the economics of attention on the internet

Yes.
We're currently engaged in all-out meme warfare.
Where the fuck have you been.

What's "alt-right"?

The thing they don't understand that people ultimately latch onto things that dominate the media. It shifts from "Hillary said this about the alt-right" to "the alt-right" and then stays at "alt-right, eventually drowning out any mention of "Hillary said".

She's digging her own grave. The memes must flow.

Just another group of twitter addicts.

If you stay off the internet you dont notice any of this shit

but a peaceful valedictorian honor roll dindu would be the perfect candidate

If she's shot she'll be a martyr. Hope that she strokes out and shits herself in public.

Like Black Lives Matter group?

>If you stay off the internet

That's next to impossible in the current year, tho.

>/cfg/ is winning meme war.

>shills are trying to make Trump supporters accept the "alt right" label
Holy shit how dumb is Sup Forums to fall for such an obvious shill tactic. It's all over the front page, for fuck's sake.

Sure you can log onto reuters, but if you leave your house, go to church, go to work, interact with people in the community, none of this garbage comes up. Seriously, turn off your fucking phones and go volunteer at some old folks home and go to a quiet mountain lake. Twitter is fucking poison

it's because she told all the normies where they can find the edgy kids who smoke under the stairs in high school. the stupid bitch legitimized us (inb4 hurr durr i'm not alt right. it goes beyond that). what the fuck were they thinking? this can only help them?
>hey guys you know all that bullshit about the foundation, benghazi, my e-mails, my health, and me murdering opponents? you can find hard evidence supporting this and more from paul on four chan

how fucking stupid can you be?

>if you disconnect yourself from the world, stuff happening in the world will not affect you

Well... yeah.

10-4 OP. How do I deal with the bright circle in the sky that hurts my eyes?

that's so alt-right of you to say that

>choosing to make your world the twittersphere

You live in Canada and you cant figure that shit out? Go live in cold lake or something. It will be 15 generations before multicultural degeneracy poisons the north, if ever, dat ashey skin m8

Good point m8. We The North. We the 6.

>reference to our most famous DINDU

Is the Republican party going down in flames, destined to lose for the next 20 years?
Yes

what are you even on about you're on the internet right now and a very fast part of it and you're recommending people leave?

Im not getting sucked in by clickbait articles and throwing poop on twitter. I will leave Sup Forums in a little bit and read a book and then listen to a teaching company lecture on my porch looking at the mountains. Fuck national politics, as long as the NH populace keeps electing incompetents who want to spend no money im happy.

pol's roleplaying is becoming reality

"Alt-righters" should be happy, as her speech legitimizes them as a movement.

we fulblown memetic warfare now senpai

No it doesn't. The internet has always been Pro-Hillary. There is no alt-right. We all love Hillary.

>this woman had the ill sense to give Sup Forums a (You)

And people think she's mentally competent or fit for high office?

How the mighty have fallen.

>"Alt-righters" should be happy, as her speech legitimizes them as a movement.

How?
They're only a few twitter faggots who call them themselves that.

>STUPID INTERNET
>MUST BE SHUTDOWN

shes senile

What faggot doesn't link the article.

fake it til you make it aw yee

Hillary herself claimed that there are over six million of us.

Hi CNN. Do you believe that you are making a difference? Does your job fulfill you? Is this really what you wanted to do with your life, ranting about anonymous trolls on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Your wife is/will be a lucky lady to have such a gentleman as yourself.

>Hillary herself claimed that there are over six million of us.

When has anyone believed that lying piece of shit on anything?

Who gives a fuck if she's a martyr

the actual figures are 20+million unique visitors every month

let that sink in

>the actual figures are 20+million unique visitors every month

Sink in?
Are you claiming any of those outside the twitter faggots call themselves Alt-Right?

She won't be a martyr. Nobody but corporate interests even give a fuck about her.

she can't possibly keep up with all the memes because she has a real job

too bad the mass public only understands memes. the only internet hate machine with enough raw throughput to satisfy twitter, facebook, reddit, AND YET AGAIN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, has sided with donald trump this time

remember the goldfish has a 2-second attention span, and meme accordingly young apprentice

>People pay REAL money to study why some hooligans on a Chinese anime imageboard spam pics of smug Nazi frogs

FPBP

i wasn't referring to alt righters, i was talking about visitors to pol which is entirely different (as alt right is a blatant weasel word used to fabricate some malevelont phantom into a tangible enemy). i didn't read the previous chain of replies MY BAD

>Psalm 105:30 Their land teemed with frogs, which went up into the bedrooms of their rulers.

An indie book store

Gotta love how any place they can't control the narrative is labeled a "Dark corner".

>i didn't read the previous chain of replies MY BAD

It's cool a lot of faggots jump in Threads and start replying without reading.

Did your assistant write that for you?

Sup Forums has been called things like that whenever it made the "mainstream" news.

What is alt right, does she mean us?

>What is alt right, does she mean us?
Not unless you're one of those twitter faggots or Podcasters who claim to be that shit.

She took the bait on a scale unprecedented in human history.

We've elicited a formal response from the most powerful woman on earth. A woman in contention to be the leader of the free world.

Current year is on pace to be the greatest year in many generations. What a time to be alive.

Should shoop Trumps face onto the sun

Has the Republican party been going down in flames, losing for the past twenty years?
Yes

Oh shit nigger. What are we doing?

Holy fuck that notification bar

Literally nothing bad will happen.

She pointed at us to the world. Now all the propaganda machine system will use us to attack Trump. If you think that will not happen anything, you are naive. Milo has always been a tool of the system, like the others, only a fool would not see it.

We do not seek to create content. We merely wish to create context.

T. David Koresh

This. I'd like to see her die from a photograph flash or something.

>She pointed at us to the world. Now all the propaganda machine system will use us to attack Trump
and?

they already used up the hitler insult

now they are making up boogymen

their memes are weak

>if something goes wrong bring back the memes

Look you faggots. If just kill yourself none of this will ever be painful again. Why bother struggling and fighting all your life when you could just kill yourself?

I tried

We shall ride eternal!

Are there any stats for how much traffic has increased to the site after Hillary discussed the alt-right and CNN directly linked to Sup Forums in their article yesterday?

I meant to day how much traffic has increased to Sup Forums

> an american presidential candidate sharting before death of national television

Pottery

Hillary is just making the alt right more explosively popular, thanks hilldawg.

It's perfect

Dumb cunt legitimizes and galvanizes us. We are now the face of her downfall.

I mean, the alt-reich couldn't have asked for anything better. Being denounced by clinton and brought into the mainstream, I'm sure they're jizzing all over themselves with happiness.

I like it, very subtle

Great, first summerfags, now normies.

feepbeep

I just wish their were a way to figure out how many would be shills have been slowly turned agianst her from lurking and shill posting here.

Better yet, a nigger hired by a Jew. What am I saying, they're all controlled by Jews!

SOMEONE SEND AN OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF WAR TO THE UN.

WE CAN MILK THIS FOR MANY KEKS

I represents le four chins pls come here normies

ATTENTION MEN OF Sup Forums

Meme magic you said?

Thats kind of scary

It's a made up term. There is no such thing.

We basically win this November no matter who wins the prez. Anyone else feel like trump is merely a stepping stone to the next stage. Not the final product but halfway done.

> six million

Get your strobe lights ready boys.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

>dark corners of the Internet

It's like they earn extra shekels using this same phrase uniformly.

Someone who alternates between their right hand and left hand, I'm not an alt right because I only use my right hand.

Is this movie any good?

>one post by this ID

>one post by this ID, again