REALLY makes you think

REALLY makes you think...

huh...

>white always goes first
Even in chess the whitey is keeping them down.

>DO NO WANT YOU TO SEE

Jesus fucking christ, what kind of shit opening did she use?

Looks like someone watched The Wire!

yea because the media doesn't specifically cover them up in every way possible

"youths"

All I can see is horrible openings

WE WUZ CHESS

Fpbp

Keked and checked

why are niggers trying to argue that the media is anti-black when all they do is cover bullshit like trayvon and mike brown?

GG leftist shills Can't Kike the bike lol.
Fucking faggots make me want to stick my dick in an electrical socket lol.

really gets my noggin coggin

Probably because the quality looks like something out of the 60's

>niggers

Here's your answer.

>do no want you to see
It's like pottery

>mfw the chessboards aren't even turned the right way

How fucking old is that image? it literally looks like one of those pictures taken in the 60s or 70s with that yellowish tinge that you see in old photos

>one time in the 80s a single preacher managed to get a couple dozen of us to be ches playas and sheeeiiiit
>den ez E got us to be real playas nigga!

The picture is not old, it just has potato quality. The whitey always keeps the black man down and they have no money for no go pros.

Because blacks are delusional. I've seen blacks claim they have it worse today than slaves had it, I'm not even kidding.

>Slaves was taken care of by the whites and lived better than we do now bruh, we got it way worse. Ain't no little black kids starving and being shot when waz slaves, they had it way better

A good bit of black folks are borderline retarded I think and I'm not even trying to be a racist here. They just find new and exciting ways to make people feel sorry for them.

>the state of that second game

>they stole the chess boards

I have massive autism and can tell by that road sign that this is past the year 2008 at least.

Crosswalk signs didn't have the arrow until recentily.

>go pro
>chess match

Quit giving redbull ideas.

wtf, i hate niggers now

Honestly, I'd love to see more of this.

The media doesn't show it because how rare it is.

After reading inner city school stories and a first hand account from user on Sup Forums (he went to chicago to teach basic literacy to high school students), they're literal animals over there. Actually having sex in the hallways, assaulting teachers, and doing whatever.

>do no

>I have massive autism

Damn, hope for your dads sake you have siblings he can be proud of.

I was wondering that myself. What's f6 doing with a knight on c7?

What the media also doesnt talk about:

Of course the media doesn't want you to see the 5-10% of Blacks at the higher end of their IQ spectrum trying to better themselves and get away from the 90-95% of niggers that keep them down. That would imply by a distant relationship eugenics, where the most intelligent and successful are bred such that lower intelligence is effectively removed from blacks which in turn would make the rest of the world not hate them (as they wouldn't be niggers anymore). The media certainly doesn't want that. They want to "empower" EVERY black, no matter their intelligence, no matter their actions; to be KINGS and LEADERS so that they stay in their shithole ghettos and eventually taint every other race with their inferior genes.

Fuck you btw OP.

>not even trying to be racist.

I don't care if you're new - welcome. But there's no need to preface.

yea its fake. i dont think any one in the pic or the one who took it knows how to play the game

>Kang me nigguh

>kids playing board games

This is some kind of an achievement? Are black people's expectations of themselves really this low?

> Are black people's expectations of themselves really this low?

It is, when a lil nigg here plays chess instead of smoking crack all day it's big news.

Underrated

Anyone who plays chess will tell you that only a retard can get into this bad of a position

>A good bit of black folks are borderline retarded I think and I'm not even trying to be a racist here.

Well statistically speaking only 12% of blacks have IQs of 100 (the white average) or greater.

What liberal fantasy movie is this still from?

Footage of black people media do no want you to see either

kek

Well no one really wants to look at niggers anyway. So the media did good for once.

Anyone who plays chess will tell you that this position is fake as fuck and will never occur in real life.

Probably not even regular. The pixels are too small too see that.

this is why you carry a gun.

Niggers love chess, because it's the whitey against black.

I do'nt think a gun would be much help against 30 nigs, they would just rush you down and kill ya