Hey! Ivan

Hey! Ivan.

I'm stronger than you.

bring your Armata tank.

Attached: d245738334453c4d35693059aa0a5df5.jpg (1181x820, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ge0s8zE08cY
defensenews.com/global/asia-pacific/2018/02/14/south-koreas-k2-tank-to-run-on-german-transmission/
bbc.com/news/business-43298649
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFk1ieL_yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck is the barrel red?

It's a toy tank, perfect fit for the average Korean

my dick is stonger than armata, because it's working

enjoying the anti-tank gear from Pentagon?

you could probably destroy that gook shit with RPG rocket

ah yeah eeem yes haha

*greek cypriot banker speaks at background *

youtube.com/watch?v=ge0s8zE08cY

absolutely horrendous post

that korean shit is also no slouch in terms of unreliability though. korea failed in developing the power pack (engine&transmission) for the tank by their own and imported german ones, and yet problems haven't been completely solved.

we have korean made engine, now.
so, don't worry.

>SEOUL — South Korea’s K2 main battle tank is to be equipped with a German transmission system, a part of the tank’s powerpack that includes a locally-developed engine.
>The Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) announced Feb. 7 that its top decision-making body, presided over by Defense Minister Song Young-moo, made a decision to adopt the German RENK transmission system for the production of a second batch of 106 K2 tanks.
>The second-batch production was originally started in 2014 but has been postponed due to repeated failures in evaluating reliability of the local transmission system built by S&T Dynamics.
>“The field deployment of K2 tanks has long been delayed due to defects in the domestically-built transmission system,” the arms agency said in a press release. “We’ve made a conclusion that the second batch of K2s will be equipped with a powerpack consisting of a local engine plus a foreign transmission.”

defensenews.com/global/asia-pacific/2018/02/14/south-koreas-k2-tank-to-run-on-german-transmission/

doosan engine+german transmission.

O.K?

The previous president of my cunt almost got conned by gooks and Hyundai.

If Japs were selling their Type 10s we'd have tanks today.

>GERMAN HUMOR

Attached: dsd.png (126x181, 29K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 9K)

sadly, german leopard can not win toy tank.

at least leopards are fully operational, k2 on the other hand..

better than jap tank

Attached: 78678.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>Korean butthurt

Attached: 1514081614486.jpg (840x1290, 185K)

>worse armor than t80
uh oh no

Too bad the L2A7+ is the most advanced tank. Try again, slave.

we are hard working people.

not ashamed

it's good one,,,but basically old one

Is there any other tank apart from the Challenger 2 and the M1 Abrams that has seen proper, prolonged and extensive combat time?

Attached: Challenger 2 tank.jpg (3600x2346, 1.02M)

lol korea can't even domestically produce tanks' core components let alone compete with actual great powers like japanese and german, which are famous for great engineering and reliability in machinry too. also russia is pretty experienced when it comes to tanks, so i'm pretty sure they annihilate korean """"""""tanks"""""""" within hours.

Attached: korean tanks.jpg (375x800, 93K)

you know...we have t80 already.
and reserch everything,,we know about t80 very well.

What's that hatch above the barrel for?

Germany was being serious though

FACT: Leopard 2A6+ are the most powerful tanks in the world

Attached: Carros-Leopard-Paseo-Castellana_ECDIMA20131007_0009_3.jpg (978x550, 192K)

You couldn't manufacture washing machines or cell phones that didn't explode

>Korean-made engine
But it's just a licenced copy of a German engine.

wrong again
T14 is following by T90 and then T80U

Russian tanks like T-72.

The T14 is unproven in combat, the T-90 is basically an upgraded T-72, and the T80 was so shit that the Russian army phased it out in favour of the T90.

japs are not fit for make tank.

there tanks are shitholl all the time..

more picture?

Attached: 20150824130130_2066.jpg (740x412, 90K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (260x194, 10K)

Fried in Syria or something.

You do realise that throwing a track isn't particularly indicative of flaws in the tanks design?

Attached: 56323cdd0e444a039bb54177a905ecd2.jpg (720x331, 96K)

>a 2a4 made in the 80s is comparable to a 2a6 with the armour upgrades of the 2a7
ivan pls

>T80 was so shit that the Russian army phased it out in favour of the T90.
No. T-80 has more potential and more modern in design. There were other reasons.

no, it's not

No combat experience=no tank.

you too

It's a toy tank. I see diod light inside barrel.

>There were other reasons.
Such as? I know it was more modern than the T-72 (and the T-90 in many ways), but was its high level of technological advancement not one of the reasons that it become problematic?

Very good job japan BUT

bbc.com/news/business-43298649

If it's the same engine that was in the first batch of K2s, it is.

that is just german engine,,

not licenced copy

Why would japan really need a tank though?

and batch2 is differant engine

>Such as?
T-80 plant bankrupted
T-72/90 plant survived
end of story

Everything I've read says that the first batch of K2's that had the problematic transmission used a licenced copy of the German MTU 883 diesel engine and I've seen nothing to suggest that the same engine isn't being used in the second batch.

I've always wondered about that too. Not to shit on Japan or anything, but their military is for defensive purposes only. Given their topography, I don't see how tanks would be particularly useful for defending against an invasion.

But were there not serious issues with the turbine engine and the fire control system? I've seen it cited that the main reason the T14 doesn't have a turbine engine is due to bad experiences with the T80 engine.

>the T-90 is basically an upgraded T-72
Upgrades are everything in modern combat
one M1A1 can destroy dozens of T72As but can't withstand a T72B3 with proper rounds and FCS

Japan isn't all mountains, they have cities too.

IFVs lack firepower and armor for urban warfare.

Seems similar to tech the abrams has. It's used to disrupt certain types of guided missiles

:^)

Attached: concept[1].jpg (1500x871, 224K)

all you can bring up are the well-known two cases where tracks slipped off as an accident while k2 can't even maneuver so far due to korea's lack of tech to make reliable high power transmission. it's not even contest lmao

>meme tank
I heard that the existence of that tank is due solely to backroom politics and is costing the Polish taxpayer huge sums of money just to keep some factory open.

>track gets blown off or damaged
>Oy Gevalt, we can't fix the track and we will have to remove the armor piece

>but can't withstand a T72B3 with proper rounds and FCS
But an M1 can outrange a T72.

We can manufacture an unnecessary amount of tanks. We trusted you with the washing machines

>Shtora and smoke
Also atm

These problems at first were not known and were solved at another plant, which is now in Ukraine.
The plant in Russia was resurrected in 2011 but it only repairs the T-80 tanks. If I'm not mistaken, the tanks with the turbine were transferred to troops that operate in extreme cold.

Yea but it seems to be a very bad utilization of resources. If they're fighting a war on their own soil... and tanks are involved... It's already a pretty grim situation. Tanks are more offensive than defensive and nearly exclusively offensive for an island nation, not even ti mention the logistical situation with Japan vs say Russia

>implying the M1 doesn't have any defensive capabilities of its own

>M1 can outrange gun launched ATGMs with 5km range

>tries to shoot track of top secret polish stealth tank
>stealths behind you
>heh...nothing personnel kid
>cleans your toilet

japan's tank forces were meant to deter soviet landing on hokkaido. if you have tanks, enemies need to invade with heavy weapons as well, which require a massive invasion project which enemies can't embark on at whim = a good determent. and of course you can attack those bloated transports to carry heavy weapons with your powerful navy, causing considerable casualties on their way to japan which they can't easily stomach.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFk1ieL_yI
Then it's only close combat I guess.

But it seems more prudent to have the means of keeping ivan from landing than having a very comparatively small amount of tanks in case he does. It makes sense to maintain your own tank designs especially given the advanced manufacturing is already in place but if Russia is already at the point of landing boots on the ground shits seriously gone wrong for Japan in a way a few tanks won't really help

the best determent was always the security treaty with america anyway, and i guess even from america's stand point, it also wanted japan to have some heavy forces to hold the line for a while on its own.