Calling All Sup Forums Anons - Mess with Crooked Hillary Part 2

Crooked Hillary's next speaking event is on August 31st in Cincinnati, Ohio for the American legion national convention. If any fellow anons live in or near Cincinnati IF YOU WANT TO, do whatever you can to sneak into the event and bring anything that causes loud noises like a bullhorn/air horn and/or bright flashing. Also if you don't have any of those, shout something that gives the website known as Sup Forums some mainstream attention. Be prepared Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Why do you want to give attention m8

k

Enjoy being dragged into a dark van by the SS.

Someone has to yell PEPE again, every rally someone do it.

They'll get paranoid or think it's serious since it keeps happening. Subtle fun.

Actually, ignore that last part. Make sure to do whatever you can to expose #SickHillary during one of her speaking events.

Trump Supporters don't protest though..

Don't do this its bad media exposure its going to hurt Trump's #s the media loves to use guilt by association

the pepes will be heard world wide

The bitch is a worthless lying cunt America WAKE UP for those of you that need cartoons to understand take a look.

youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw

REMEMBER EVERYBODY ITS ON AUGUST 31ST IN CINCINNATI OHIO. IF YOU LIVE AROUND THE AREA, GO TO THE EVENT AND SNEAK IN BULLHORNS, AIR HORNS, BRIGHT STROBE LIGHTS, ANYTHING AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW SICK HILLARY REALLY IS. TAKE PHOTOS FOR PROOF BTW.

no, now get the fuck out you stupid bitch.

PEPE is the only acceptable answer, we aren't barbaric sperglords FFS..

Answer B: Shills are trying to get us to do things that will reflect bad on ourselves, don't fall for it.

What about high flash photography?

This. Or better yet, sneak in a different meme at each rally. We could even relay information about her speeches to anons at the events to pick the most appropriate memes.

>it's critical that we continue to improve our relations with our neighbor Canada
>A FUCKING LEAF!!!

>what Mr Trump doesn't understand is that America is already great
>FOR YOU!!!

>I remember when I was touring one of the refugee camps, and a little Syrian girl came up to me and said-
>COOL STORY BRO!!!

autism

MEMES ARE GOING TOO FAR, WE MUST KEEP THE INTERNET SEPARATED FROM REAL LIFE OR WE WILL SUFFER AN IRONICAL PUNISHMENT

Please dress up as skinheads and show your support! #14MillionAbortedNiggers

>tfw yell Pepe at Clinton rally
>tfw shot 30 times in the back of head by single shot break action 20 gauge in apparent suicide

Dear God, Sup Forums was right again, shills are real
OR are we really this stupid?
OR both?

Martyrs win elections, thats how blm justifies its existence, get one of yours killed by one of theirs and suddenly your political cause is supremely just, who needs arguments when you have martyrs?

Gib Florida back

Lets all wear Milo shirts so that niggerfaggot will be discredited

We've won already.
The war is all but over.
The woman is a broken mess, and her campaign is a flaming wreck.
It's fun to yell PEPE at her "rallies" or whatever, but quit being a petty retard.
Or obvious shill.

An user should go to the rally wearing a Reddit shirt and shout "white power" as loud as he can

Bump for triggering hilldawg seizures

How about an user shouting "Sup Forums just kicked your ass. #SickHillary"?

GIVE ME (YOU)s OR I"LL ALAHA AKBAR ON YOU.