Untitled

???

Attached: DX-6xTKVwAAK8HH.jpg (1038x1134, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Children
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=2ogQ8OEJIZU
youtu.be/2ogQ8OEJIZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's disgusting to read the reddit thread where British users claim the grooming gangs are NOT Pakistani Muslims.

Why do British leftists lie so much?

based pakis

>where British users claim the grooming gangs are NOT Pakistani Muslims

They are not though, they are tanned skins ASIANS.

Ah yes Asian... That's only like 4 billion people that could be. Great descriptor bongcucks

Including Canadians?

how trustful is the daily mirror?

???

Attached: doctor who.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Wonder when we will hear about this in our media

Our media is disgustingly leftist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring

Wow. But don't worry, I'm sure you just have a broader definition of rape just like Swed-

>Sex took place in various locations in Aylesbury, including the girls' own homes

Oh.

This IS nothing to do with Islam. Find me a single quote in the Koran or Hadiths that states that it is OK to have grooming gangs in the dar al-harb. It doesn't, it doesn't have anything like that and any suggestions this has something to do with Islam is hilariously stupid. How could anyone think the Koran would suggest to do something like this?

The UK didn't exist when Islam was created. Neither did the idea of 'grooming', only the idea of sex and consumation and adultery existed. Neither did the idea of 'child'. everyone was equal before Allah. In the Koran there is nothing to justify that and therefore this isn't Islam. Also there is no evidence these guys were practising Muslims because they are brown this is not evidence. Also all this bullshit that it was rape is not true either. Again there is no mention of rape in the Koran so you have to admit it is impossible to link rape with Islam in this case and therefore these guys were not Muslim, or they were and didn't rape these girls. I even know some guys in relationships with 16 year old British girls and they feel pressured to have sex with them all the time so if anything the grooming gangs are the slutty white girls

I know, we will never hear about this, instead they will waste segments on tax-funded meme womans sports victories that 5 people watched

Why can't you be nice like bengal and india? Why do you have to be such colossal fuckups?

> 40 years of child abuse, rape and torture
> Meh not a big deal
Then
> two ex-spies were assassinated
> wtf home come let's find you could do that
> panic panic panic
UK is fucked up

Can the US just nuke this shithole already?

>This IS nothing to do with Islam

I didn't claim so.

Buy it does have something to do with contemporary Pakistani Muslim culture.

Brit fags explain

Attached: 745665889879.png (4676x3416, 2.35M)

You guys cover British news in your media?

You really care more about yourself than we do.

This scandal is important enough, we cover way less important international news

Really? Like what? We don't do that at all, unless you consider non-Stockholm international, which I do.

You have a point but don't claim that certain minority groups are not doing organized abuse of Russian girls in Russia.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
is this normal in angloid nations?

Attached: kotori shock.jpg (745x732, 45K)

I want to buy a cute 11 yo wife too, it's so unfair that only mudslimes get to do it.

anglos are special human beans.

Attached: 1519077039573.jpg (392x409, 34K)

thats so short and yet I couldn't watch it all.

Attached: zigłe.gif (256x320, 855K)

Just with the culture it promotes, like treating Kuffar as inferior. Read up on WHAT they said to thise girls or even in their defence. Also Islams attitude to slavery.

In a similar note, people in the states tried to use christianity to give a reason for the enslavement of those people...or/and also keep them quiet while enslaved while preaching humility and peace. Religion can be a nelement in this because it is USED like that.

Sadly, today, Islam has some very nasty ways of living it. The Lords resistance army also tried to do that (christian rebels in africa)...but I believe that Islam is easier to use because it has parts that promote religious war, the status of lesser being of non muslims and slavery.

The problem is rather that people try to say that these people were not muslims to stave of Islamophobia.

They should rename the show Dr. Wut

"From 2004–2012, the men groomed children from 11 to 15-years-old from dysfunctional backgrounds who were unlikely to be believed with others living in care homes. They were given presents, plied with alcohol and introduced to crack cocaine and heroin.[7] After the girls became dependent on the men,[7] they were guarded so they could not escape[8] and threatened that they and their families would be harmed if they tried to leave.[7] The girls were raped vaginally, orally and anally, sometimes by several men,[7] the abuse occasionally lasting for several days at a time.[8] Some girls were groomed to be prostitutes and taken to guest houses in Bradford, Leeds, London, Slough and Bournemouth where men,[9] paid to have sex with them.[7] The girls were subjected to extreme sexual violence, biting, suffocating, and burning. They were tortured with knives, baseball bats, and meat cleavers and were occasionally urinated upon.[7] One 14-year-old girl was burned with a lighter when she tried to resist having sex.[10] The mother of another girl said that "she had begged social services staff to rescue her [daughter] from the gang", who had "threatened to cut the girl's face off" and "slit the throats" of members of the girl's family.[11]"

what the FUCK man

PS: Also racial elements in rothrham I believe...white bitches being inferior and thus only used in this way. I just hate that people pretend that minorities can not be perpetrators...every human being is equally shitty. Mostly the only difference is culture as it strives to counter those impulses.

Every country that persecuted Catholics is becoming a Caliphate

France?

Shit like this makes me appreciate our turkish community way more.

he probably meant the UK

In the revolution

Nobody said it had anything to do with islam. Just muslim community and culture in a lot of these areas. It doesnt say anything in the new testament encouraging raping boys but I think its safe to say there is a problem among Catholic religious figures regarding it.
Any holy book can say whatever the fuck it wants but its words are only as legitimate as its worshippers adhere to them.

>This IS nothing to do with Islam
Says the paki whos people raped Bengalis in the 1971 war, and after that exporting the rape culture in uk now. One day you muzzie bastards will meet your match. I'm eagerly waiting to see that, terrorist scum.

Also daily reminder that Islam is a shit religion

Austria and Belgium?

Proddies rape way more young kids tho. Even there way less of proddies.

Join up with india :^)

You literally broke free from india to be able to celebrate it.

Austria elect "literally Nazi party" and Belgium will have elections next year

*Dr. Wuzz

Attached: bbc kangz.jpg (987x1024, 132K)

>Find me a single quote in the Koran or Hadiths that states that it is OK to have grooming gangs in the dar al-harb.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Children

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

BTW the Wiki is literally written by Ex-Muslims and Moderate Muslims in the vein of Maajid Nawaz.

t. mohammed

>Austria elect "literally Nazi party

Funny, I just googled that and found this. Pretty much every European country has a right-wing politician party as a majority governor.

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202016-05-23%20at%2012.00.55%20PM.png (605x679, 357K)

There is no mention of rape or child in the koran guys. Ignore Mohammed raping a child ofc
So because it isn't in the koran that means there is no chance of there being a cultural problem among muslim men regarding this.

Attached: 1516250945116.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

>single quote in quran or hadith
>he then proceed to post meaningless nonsense
Whew user. Really get my noggin joggin.

This is why folks. Malays are the savior of islam.

>Geert Wilders' PVV is currently the strongest in the country according to polls

OH NO NO NO

It's possible to care about two issues

No way, the radiation might affect our dutch friends

Attached: 1491722849226.jpg (640x533, 119K)

were the girls marketed towards british pedophiles or horny pakis? who were the buyers?

You won't say this anymore when the Sharia hits you.

People here hopes for sharia. The only people that don't want it are the people that know they are breaking islamic rules. Again, malays are the savior of islam.

Wow...

>You
But not me, don't mix up entire country's choice with one individual, I'm neither fan of any of the south asian countries

kek, enjoy your shithole then.

We won't hear about this particular story in other countries because it's fake news. The mirror is lazy Breitbart.

What show it is?

>It's possible to care about two issues
Ignoring for 40 years doesn't equal care. At least in Russian.
There brain dead fuckers who do abuse children in Russia but it's not nearly that severe, at least to my knowledge.
Also there is a classical stereotype about catholic priests, that they do rape young boys. It's way beyond my head how the fuck that could happen in 1st world countries.

I know how minorities are treated and I dislike your laws against leaving ISlam. You are basically held hostage.

Is this real? I assume it's just a ruse, even the m*slims angl*s can't be this terrible. Nice you almost got me ahahah

Trying to. But you westerners keep pushing your value onto us. It's disturbing and disgusting. Can you stop that?

lmao it does not have to be written in Quran to be part of muslim culture, in Afghanistan boys are raped often by men cause they cant fuck women

fuck off then. no one told you to come here

Dr. We Wuz

Attached: we wuz bbc.png (500x607, 155K)

Whether or not this is true is beside the point, it was merely an analogy..
Muslim people can't keep sitting here going muh muh kuran doesn't say anything about rape (even though it does.) That isn't even the issue. Muh muh religion of peace. That isn't the issue.
There is a culture of sexual exploitation among muslim men no matter what this boom says. ISIS exists no matter what this book says. It is so stupidly naive to pretend like religions follow their book so strictly and that the different cultures and interpretations that spring up around it arent at times a big problem

You don't understand user. It's not that minority are being treated badly. It's majority being treated above average. The majority need that as chinks already have their chinese countrymen to help them and the brits giving them control of almost all aspects of the economy at first. We are just fighting back against the british rule.

We are not at your country. We are at our country. Your country is pushing its disgusting message here. Stop that.

I forgot, I read Lee Kuan Yews autobiagraphy. malays are really afraid of chinese, since they do better in almost all areas and allready being 1/3 of the population. Would you applaud us being like this and shitting on immigrants?

It doesn't. Blame the individuals not the religion.

>been going on since the 1980s
>involved mainly Asians

Hurr, it's all da evil pakis fault
British people are pathetic

Don't call Merkel and May conservative pls

This is England's punishment for defeating uncle Adolf.

Attached: 1513873059802.png (720x715, 472K)

Well, the point is i am being white guilted and specifically german guilted. I personally want Muslims in germany to go on the street when somebodyblows himself up here...not only when Trump declares Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. You should have seen them screaming then! I feel betrayed by this show of their priorities.

Where can I buy brits beautiful girl?

You still don't understand. Don't shit on the immigrants. Just give yourself more advantage. And of course we are afraid. Because they are taking over the country when they have their own. They were given an advantage by the brits. If we had those, we wouldn't hate them. Fuck you brits.

I.e. same standard for everyone. If I have to feel bad, you have to as well. malaysia probably a lot less than say turkey (ottomans) ...but still.

So pedophilia is to Britain as school shootings are to America?

Attached: turk behind german falg.png (1208x670, 267K)

Where is Asia what you say Asia?
It is too wide.

>an*Glos BTFO

Attached: images (1).jpg (241x210, 11K)

So where are teh Muslim Authorities taking distance to those actions or talking about it?
Where are they condemning ISIS?

The pope reacted himself to those 2 or three 3 cases child abuse and apologized.

You won't see this in the Muslim world. Because their Authorities tell you the one (muh peace religion and shit) and promote others (ISIS and shit).

Britain what the FUCK. Rotherham was egregious as it was, and now it turns out that that was just one piece in a broader pattern? What's going on over there?

spain and italy have many muslims

The authorities did not act because they are afraid they will be seem as racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ogQ8OEJIZU

Attached: uk3.jpg (938x714, 208K)

Wtf? Why

youtu.be/2ogQ8OEJIZU

Nobody is blaming the damn religion they said muslim males/culture not Muslim religion throughout this whole thread.

But the american did.

I do too.
Dispute me.

anglos hate themselves so much they want to give everything over to the negros, even their history

Attached: we wuz kangs.png (1152x679, 361K)

What the queen think of that?

The school rapes probably happen more often

Don't be racists user, you must now expect it to be part and parcel of British society. If you dare criticize this post, you will go to jail!

They don't make half of the problems as those in UK

Authorities are afraid to investigate for fear of being called racist. And the victims are nearly always poor white kids anyway, so it's not like the middle or upper class people running the police actually give a fuck.

It's not about the religion. You can't just blame a religion that has nothing to do with pedophilia as the cause of this. It didn't stop the christian popes from raping kids, or the rabbis from sucking newborn dicks etc. None of these people are muslim. Not that I like religion personally, but it's not islam that's the problem.

How can white people be poor? Such a thing is not possible.