Why is United States allied with Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia is literally the worst country in the Middle East?

Why is United States allied with Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia is literally the worst country in the Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/the-donmeh-jews-house-of-saud-connections-zionist-control-over-saudi-arabia-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oil

Petrodollar

Democrats

Because it's the worst country in the middle east

Bush was a democrat? :/

FDR decided oil was in our national interest and as such we've been "allies" ever since

>when Saudi Arabia is literally the worst country in the world
FTFY

pretty much

You didn't get my point it seems

It's simple, the republicans were isolationists, the dems weren't, Roosevelt, if I'm correct, started this and since the americans cannot have a proper and clever foreign policy here we go

Yep FDR. The war showed him the need for oil and Saudi Arabia had been known to have it for a few decades at that point.

America created the Saudis, Mecca was a shit before America came and took over.

Istanbul was the centre of the Muslim world. Why all this?

OIL

The saudis were around making noise since the 18th century but the ottomans regularly beat them. Eventually, after ww1, the saudis attacked the hashimids and took over the hedjaz and proclaimed saudi arabia

because for the continued US support Saudis then buy US treasury bonds in exchange.

Basically free money what it is.

They buy all the fancy tech...I mean there's more shit they buy. Our companies are unable to say no. Our government can't stop these companies.

Because the Saudis' selling their cheap oil exclusively through the US Dollar maintains petrodollar dominance over the global economy, while keeping the Saudi Economy afloat. Because of this the US and the Saudis are close allies, even though they despise the each other.

I don't get your point mate

>implying the Brit's didn't bring the house of saud into power to undermine the Ottoman empire.

wahabism is isis - what we see today is a continuation by "the west" in general

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Some people have been busier than others infiltrating the Sick Man of Europe.

> socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/the-donmeh-jews-house-of-saud-connections-zionist-control-over-saudi-arabia-part-2/

That building in the middle looks a little bit creepy.

It's complicated.

The Brits have been destroyed from the inside out.

>tfw you wake up and realize money rules in democratic countries instead of democracy

You mean the eternal anglo

saudis are a US puppet

Sometimes it's hard to see who's pulling who's strings.

Petrodollar and Israel's interests.

Is that really because of Democracy or because bribery is basically legal?