This actor had so many roles and nobody gives a fuck because he is indian. Totally unfair

This actor had so many roles and nobody gives a fuck because he is indian. Totally unfair.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amrish_Puri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Puri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KALI MAAAAAAA KALI MAAAAAAAA

>Mola Ram ... prepare to meet Kali ... IN HELL

People in India care.

I'm American-Indian myself, but I can't complain about not being well represented when we only make up like 5% of the US population..

>Spielberg will never make another Temple of Doom because it was "too dark" and he's a giant pussy

Temple of Doom like Quentin Tarantino's Jackie Brown is a glimpse into a director's possible different more mature direction with his projects. What a shame.

Do people in India give a shit about American actors?

Unfortunately, Spielberg would only go on to direct kiddy crap like Saving Private Ryan and Schindler's List, that hack

May be some truth to this, especially back then.
But in the "diversity" war front there's always something people forget
Plain physical appearance
People are more likely to like a 10/10 actor/actress than someone who looks average
But this shouldn't be known either or the SJW front will cry for ugly discrimination and demand all movie stars are 1/10s

DROP THEM DOCTOR JONES! THEY WILL BE FOUND.. YOU WON'T!

kek

BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO
BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO BALI CHADHADO

India is earths anus

UMA

KEK

DILIÇA

Temple of Doom still holds up but the weird mix of tone and the kid sidekick make it inferior to Raiders.

it's meant to be dissonant, user. Patricians know it's the best Indy Jones movie

DROP THEM DOCTOR KALI! THEY WILL BE MA! YOU WONT! HAHAHAHAAAAA

Nah. Marion alone makes Raiders the better movie.

>it's meant to be dissonant
SHIT
ON
PURPOSE

Yeah I'd say that's a fair assessment

both of those are kiddy crap though

POO

>The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Muslims and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten.

You don't have to believe me, but your all caps and spacing tells me that you KNOW it to be true, you just don't WANT it to be true.

Indy fucked up and now we're stuck with ISIS

nope. Willie was better. Elsa is best Jones girl tho.

lol

Its way too problematic and ignorant
>le chilled monkey brains
>le ignorance of Hindu theology
>le white savior complex

Goddamns!

I AGREE IT MUST BE ERASED FROM HISTORY LIKE THAT PROBLEMATIC SLAVE OWNER GEORGE WASHINGTON

literally who????

End your trajectory.

Too generic. Karen was perfectly chosen as Indy's counterpart.

IN

Marion is best Indy waifu but Short Round is best sidekick

LOO

MILF
I
L
F

>tfw no sequel with Short Round as the lead.

I hadn't thought about "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" in decades... and then last year one of my young Indian colleagues brought it up during a group lunch. Let's just say that he was more than a little disgusted by what Mr. Spielberg had to say about his country.

Inshallah.

i had hoped before KS came out that Shorty was going to be the mid level villian who was angry with Indy for abandoning him, but in the end redeems himself
apparently he was going to be at the wedding the they cancelled the actors scene at the last minute

Hey, he played an indian on the movie with the two lions that kill a lot of people! I knew I had seen that guy before!

Yea but the temple was fucking awesome. Not this outdoor shit from the other two movies.

Ghost and the Darkness? i think that was a different actor

If anything the movie glorifies India. I think Temple of Doom was my personal headcanon image of India until I was like a teenager and actually saw real unedited footage of Mumbai or some shit on some documentary. Seriously, just go turn a camera on for 5 mins anywhere in India and you'll have a more potent propaganda film than a million Jews with typewriters could conjure up given the rest of eternity.

Yes, I was wrong; it's another guy. Oh well.

I mean, if one day I were to get drunk and wake up the following day and I were to find shit on my bathroom floor it will be a big deal, but if one day I were to find shit on the kitchen sink I'd question my life over the horrible desicions I've made I would be ok

Temple of doom sucks and that kid is a faggot

Weirdly enough they have the same last name:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amrish_Puri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Puri

In all seriousness Indians generally seem like bros.

Also Indians already have the biggest fucking film industry in the world. Not in terms of revenue, I'm talking in terms of how many films get made. No reason to whine about representation, and that's coming from a guy with Indian-American heritage. Admittedly I do despise India so there is that but I don't think Indians are wanting for cinematic representation. They might as well whine about representation in fucking joziwood.

So which reservation are you from?

Indian American =/= American Indian you dumb faggot

then you guys should have called your country fucking India

I'm not native American you retarded faggot. And no one fucked up the country's name except traders.

Om Puri was in East is East.

Yeah maybe if they poo in fucking loos then people will start to take Indians seriously.

was short round in the goonies?

yep

No, different kid

It may portray india in an ignorant way but in no way does it portray india worse than it is.

Nice headcanon.

>tfw no short BROWN

large parts of india are worse than portrayed in that movie.

wtf I love F Murray Abraham now

He got shat on for Temple Of Doom being shit.

It wasn't until I was older that I realized I was meant to hate that entry, even though it was my favorite.

But apparently it was received really poorly, and people usually cite it as the worst of the trilogy.

If there's any movie you can say that about, it's Munich

But that's not Gimli

>American-Indian
You'll never be American, piece of dirt.

>implying Temple of Doom was badly received because it was dark

Raiders is as dark as Temple but is a far better movie because the lead actress isn't a revenge character, the sidekick can speak English and the movie is not trying to disgust you with weird indian food and bugs..

Oh num Sheba. Oh num Sheba.

>Raiders is as dark as Temple
Then why did Temple usher in the PG-13 rating while Raiders didn't?

Mola Ram is best Indy villain and you know it

I dunno, why did some guy getting burned off-screen usher in PG-13 while graphic face-meltings and head explosions not?

Because humans are fucking retarded.

How about Jaws? Rated PG, shows a little boy get eaten by a shark with tons of blood

Because ratings were always retarded. Star Wars showed Beru and Owen's charred skeletons to avoid G rating.

kingdom of the crystal skull is best jones

>make aliens puppets
>change the retarded mac subplot, just have him be indy's bro through the whole movie

tell why that wouldn't be a 10/10

Temple is great. I also went through a period where I bought into the horseshit that it was a bad one. I think a lot of that had to do with how annoying Spielberg's wife's character is. She's fucking insufferable. But now I love it again. It's easily the second best of the 3 movies.

>weird foreign cult shit
>that bug scene
>Short Round
>that bridge scene
>Mola Ram and his heart ripping
>that Thuggee chant

Last Crusade is the one you realize doesn't hold up even if it's still a fun romp.

I don't disagree but explain why last crusade doesn't hold up

>Watching the jingoistic propaganda piece Buddha on Netflix
>The king who is supposed to be an amazing warrior, incredibly attractive, the quintessentially perfect king is chubby with love handles and man boobs; but kinda visible biceps.

Is that the best bollywood could do?

It's been a while since I've seen it, I just remember my general feelings toward it. I still enjoy Last Crusade a lot and think it's better than most action/adventure shit we've gotten in the past decade.

fpbp