What happened to white men?

What happened to white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
youtube.com/watch?v=CoSLD1sCyfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the boundaries for acceptable conduct are being eroded and instead of swallowing their emotions men feel that expression is now in their best interest.

this
what one generation tolerates the next will embrace

Lol

Why does this artist give everyone creepy dead goldfish eyes

those are normal eyes for a leftist

Not much. Reminder that there is an active feminization going on on the internet and media trying to make it seem like a cuck relationship is and getting fucked in the ass is normal.

When a democrat is the president everything just goes to shit.

Let alone a nigger president

what's wrong with expression? even the right has use for catharsis.

It makes you vulnerable.

Fucking disgusting makes me want to throw up.

We won, that's the problem. The entire world was completely subjugated by white western men.

>Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!

Luckily, power by its own nature evokes its antithesis, soon we will once again have an existential war.

that depends on the form of expression. artistic mediums are capable of inspiring pride in conservative beliefs about the same as faggotry.

avoiding a useful political tool if you're afraid of it backfiring makes you a cuck and a coward.

Thats a great question look what happened to Bruce Jenner (gender Bender)

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

nothing we've always been degenerates its just our relationship with the jews brings out the worst in the both

I just dont understand these jokes. It tells a lot about the world we are living in. Someone care to explain the picture to me?

i think there is a limit to bending before breaking.

there are also productive mediums of expression; playing pretend usually isn't one of them outside theater

I can immediately tell if someone is insufferable or not by their "art" style.

you are very wise, my friend.

Old guy here.

You skinnyfat sheltered little basement dwellers are not actually less faggy to me then some retard in drag.

Here's what happened: You started curling up and becoming cloistered online.

Men correct each other's behavior when we gather together in real life, as we have always done. But now there are many males who really only socialize online, and only know passive-aggressive posturing, they've never had to back up their words or deeds at all.

One nice long power outage would seriously fix the modern male.

Most of you fruits would probably cry and scream, but you'd get through it just fine.

Aha, a Canadian preaching about emasculation to the rest of us. Fuck off, pathetic leaf.

common core

Dude, here if you do not have a girlfriend people automatically assume you are homosexual. Get a grip.

It's suppose to be funny I think, it's like kids watching a Jackie Chan movie and right after wanting to go take kung fu.

Further proof that watching fags on TV makes normies want to turn into fags

>Old guy here.

tl;dr lol

fuck off old faggot

The ultimate shitposting. Not to mention, "cloistered", so you're either comparing us to a monastery or a sheltered walkway, which did your retarded brain mean? Fucking leaves, I swear.

>>Here's what happened: You started curling up and becoming cloistered online.
>
>Men correct each other's behavior when we gather together in real life, as we have always done. But now there are many males who really only socialize online, and only know passive-aggressive posturing, they've never had to back up their words or deeds at all.
>
>
>One nice long power outage would seriously fix the modern male.
>
>Most of you fruits would probably cry and scream, but you'd get through it just fine.
I only like communicating with people online because talking to useless worthless meatsacks like you is not a tempting prospect.

He's right you know

fuck all those other faggots you are 100% right

Because being a degenerate faggot that goes against their very biology and the society that was influenced by it (umwelt) is "right"? You're a piece of shit, Muhammad.

Trudeau, stop using a proxy to make you look like different posters from the same 'country' (safe space).

seems like you're the one with the safe space, mate

get out of your room

Ah yes, because liberalism isn't destroying the world and causing Islamic influx into a contradictory culture causing conflict? Open your fucking eyes, you leafy cunt.

>BUZZFEED

Couldn't agree more.

As someone who's slowly been excluding the use of technology in my day to day life, I can definitely say I see a difference within myself when compared to several years ago.

All of this leaf samefagging via proxy, hilarious, kill yourself.

of course it is but you aren't helping anything being a goddamn NEET, go out with the lads and yell at some muslims, have a pint and live a little. Don't take it personally when they correct your autistic behaviors (that you only developed because nobody had the chance to call you out for it) Work with your hands, be a man for fucks sake.

You're not wrong at all ignore the manbabies whining you clearly triggered them.

I'm convinced it's because of poor parenting that we were all raised with our faces buried in screens instead of learning how to properly interact socially.

Whenever a situation gets too stressful (I.E. conversation for more than 5 minutes) young people just pull out their phones. Admittedly I was the same way and broke myself of it years ago and noticed a huge change but did my part to force those around me to actually speak and not watch funny videos and share memes with eachother for 'fun'

>when the
You mean you.

>correct your autistic behaviors
How about you correct yours and stop samefagging from a proxy?

>Work with your hands
Trying to project because you're too stupid to make money off of intellectual abilities.

>be a man for fucks sake
You're a cucking leaf, I'm more of a man than you even if I was Sub-Saharan.

Nu males will look for any oppression points they can obtain without cutting off their dick. Dress like women, identify as bizarre new "genders", shit like that is all the left cares about. Identity matters more than anything, and the more fucked up you are, the more points you have.

All the good ones died fighting each other.

Now the shitty ones that are left try to make themselves women and the mediocre ones talk shit on online message boards about how they want to fight each other.

P.S. Tiocfaidh ar la.

I don't see the problem here.

>That cartoon
>White

>Canada
Nothing more needs to be said.

>implying
You obviously don't like these opinions and that's why everyones a samefag who doesn't agree with you.

>projecting
Could be a fucking hobby dude but create something with your hands other than letters on a screen. There is no shame in becoming a man.

>You obviously don't like these opinions and that's why everyones a samefag who doesn't agree with you.
This amount of leaf isn't normal by any means, obvious the majority of you people are samefagging. Not to mention, denying that would be your attempt at damage control, Trudeau, you're an expert that you fucking shill.

>Could be a fucking hobby dude but create something with your hands other than letters on a screen. There is no shame in becoming a man.
No true Scotsman, sound familiar? Try harder, buddy.

Can you even change a tire?

Use a chainsaw?

Build a fire?

Shoot a gun?

Fish?

Change your oil?

Drive a manual?

>Can you even change a tire?
Yes.

>Use a chainsaw?
Yes.

>Build a fire?
Can you do it without flint? I can.

>Shoot a gun?
Yes; can you field dress a deer? I can.

>Fish?
Does angling count? If so, yes.

>Change your oil?
I can.

>Drive a manual?
Yup.

Anything else, leafy?

Even hueland is infected

We were raised to believe that our ancestors were wrong.

>Bergfeed

I found your problem senpai.

Never forget the fallen, who we fight and why we fight!

>"get out of your room faggots, be men"
>Trudeau plz

The faggot is telling you to NOT be a faggot, which side are you on?

He's implying that intellect or awareness isn't important. If you aren't aware, one of the greatest marks left by European culture is its intellectual legacy.

(((Charles Darwin))) and the (((theory of evolution))) happened.

How cucked are you, leaf?

>1 post by this fag

I'VE DONE ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE

I HAVE EVEN MADE LOVE TO A WOMAN

If your a weak fucken faggot.

Ignoring the human condition, ignoring happiness, sadness and the spectrum of feelings that we can experience does you no benefit.

It can help you understand others, lead better, inspire and build rapport for beneficial relationships.

Humans are social animals, if your experiencing emotions on a TRIGGER WARNING scale then I concur with your finding of mental illness, which is a vulnerability.

Jewish control

GET OUT degenrate (((ATHIEST))) THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Take a revolver and put it into your mouth.

Yea cause the republicans did a better job

Let me take you lads back to the 90's. Grunge had literally shot itself in the face and some gay thing called "metrosexual" was being lauded in the news, on modern entertainment, and fashion magazines as the way to dress that makes women's panties wet.

That's right, fellas. Gone were the days of the crude macho man that women have historically been attracted to since the dawn of humanity. What with the gay rights movement and degenerate gay fucking in the street parades sweeping the nation, we were told that what women want is a gay man who isn't actually gay.

It's the 90's, after. We aren't in the dark ages anymore. Time for men to groom themselves as much as girls do and start dressing like the faggots they all want only because they can't have them and for no other reason.

Anyway, it's all a downhill trend from there.

PURGE PURGE PURGE WHAT THE FUCK

I'm colorblind but I'm pretty sure it's a merchant

Correct. It looks like this:
>

That dude is a faggot irl so that's prob got a lot to do with it.

oh you.

>Buzzfeed

We still have Sup Forums!

he's right you know

don't posture; be

forced meme

Expressing your feelings is healthy.
However, rational people do it in privacy to people close to them.

It used to be that men exoressed their feelings only to those who were close to them and not to others outside their circle of trust as a sign of respect to those who did not know them well. Why would you burden a stranger with your inner demons?

But todays generation grew up believing that they are the center of the universe, that they are a special snowflake and that their "inner struggles" are worthy of being shouted out from the rooftops. They think thay what thwyre going through merits the attention of everyone when in reality its just petty stuff.

In short, its a generation of drama queens.

well said leafbro, just look at all those angry cucks replying to you

why ask why? drink bud dry

You know nothing! REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Old guy here.

this is no different than saying "girl here"

Totally agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoSLD1sCyfc

>what one generation tolerates the next will embrace

Oh fuck.

>being a MAN means doing all this insecure I ONLY DRINK BUD AND WHISKEY pathetic secret homo faggot bullshit

It's like you've read cosmo and started copying the "TEN SIGNS YOUR *MAN* IS A *MANLY MAN*" article

cultural marxism disguised as Liberalism

this is so fucking true, leaf
respect, brother

This guy uses beard oil and waxes his mustache.

This new season is fan-fucking tastic, Last all stars was kinda meh. Its gay guys dressing up as women for MONEY. They don't dress like that all the time or think they are women. If anything it trolls trannies hard. They had to change the catchphrase from "you've got she-mail" when RuPaul gave announcements because SJWs complained.

Can we all agree why sissys are superior to women?

>redifining classical masculinity
hello numale

This. I would be a complete chris chan tier autist if it werent for my friends bullying me whenever I did something gay

As a society becomes richer and more sheltered and affluent, it's people become weaker leaving room for attack, it's natural selection at work but on a grand scale.

There is literally nothing that can be done about it except to be aware of and avoid it. The thing is only a small portion of the population will ever avoid this "softening". Infact to the U.S. and Europe, Korea and Japan this is happening at an accelerated rate faster than probably any Empire in history.

*tips chainsaw and shotguns my BUD LIGHT (tm)*

>Yes; can you field dress a deer? I can.
Huh...

What if people are required to play sports and know how to shoot?
Checkmate

>he doesn't use (((Windows 10™))) and can't easily insert trademark symbols