Turkey to build refugee cities on security-zone vacated by Daesh

>Turkey to build refugee cities on security-zone vacated by Daesh
We just solved your rapefugee problem. You wellcome pigskins!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11087324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are you calling handegg?

WTF I love Turkey now.

>let refugees flood into europe
>after the damage is done do something about it
>expect praise

Kill yourself Aladdin.

District 9 cockroach edition

Heh.

>Turkey solves migrant crisis by building towns on Syrian border
>Merkel thanks Turkey for saving her ratings and grants Turkey full accession to the EU
>Erdogan gives all the Syrian refugees Turkish citizenship and a coach ticket to Berlin

Erdogan will not stop until the EU has submitted fully to the will of Allah and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Congrats. We'll airdrop them immediately.

I'm sure all those rapefugees in Europe are now going to willingly surrender their gibs and move into the refugee city.

>We just solved your rapefugee problem. You wellcome pigskins!

>implying anyone will go to you concentration camps while Angela Merkel is personally holding the door open to a generous welfare state like it's the legs of a pink crotched, nine year old girl wearing a garbage bag Allah wills it alalalalalalalala.

this is great, hope they'll deliver on that promise.

bump

please take them from Europe

I'll swear loyalty to your sultan if you do

T...thank you based roach

>strawpoll.me/11087324
Thanks, Roach.

>staying in camp
>walking away
t-thanks for the tent, bruv

Nice job roach! No joke!

If our governments weren't retarded we would have been pushing for more of this type of thing instead of just mass importing Muslims from a war zone.

I'm liking this new Erdogan/Putin alliance.

thanks

be honest how many are going to be genocided

our idiot politicians could have done that years ago

but it was "cooler" to let germany get raped forever

>yuros invite them in
>get raped

tough to help people that stupid and weak

Not enough.

Oh look, Trump was right again

only like a year and a half late

if it works out, thanks.

accidentally the napalm

I am wary.

this.

expanding border by using refugees you smart smart roach's

>no Gibs

Yea, no

They're still going to invade Europe

Where did daesh go?
Oh yea, you ushered them into Germany, rather than deal with them anywhere near you borders.

A day late and a dollar short roach

tweet it to trump

You know, I feel like Turkey is still pretty shitty, but I've come to respect the country a little more over the past few weeks.

Some of the citizens seem alright, even if the government is shit. Serious question: how islamic is it? Are you just complete islamishits, or are other religions and stuff allowed? I know you hate kurds, but why? From what I understand, kurds are against sharia. On the other hand, NATO literally always backs the wrong side, so the kurds are probably more extreme than ISIS or some shit.

I don't know what to believe anymore...

turkey is a secular country, only one in all MENA. more secular than US. not joking! we adopted french secularism. its pretty hard-core.

I've seen that webm on imgur. Sad.

Thank you, Turkey
*hug*

Thank you poo skin, keep up the good work.

>Let refugees flood into europe

WTF, they were requested by the EU to facilitate the free movement of refugees through their country into Europe and they were payed for it.

How does that make Turkey the bad guy?

noice

whats happened to turkey in the past week to make them slightly more based?

thanks you turkey, i will by a kebab from one of the roaches in roppongi.

^ dont believe this poster from now on

The reality they won't get open borders with Europe if they don't deal with their shit.

20% of people in whole Turkey would want me dead, 5% would voluntarily kill me if they knew I am an atheist.

Here is a summary of Turkey

They come with gas chambers?
Please say yes.

Makes your cortex tingle, thinking that persons like in this webm are left there while young men are touring around europe.

>implying they won't run away and go to Germany or Sweden anyway
>implying most refugees are even a part of those conflicts
I don't believe Turkey will waste a penny with them, either.

Now imagine if we were actually taking in kids like that, instead of 35 y/o men. It's like Sup Forums said though, if immigration was about bringing in women, it would be stopped immediately.

Women like bringing in men because it increases the amount of people who desire them, and gives more men to work as slaves. 80% of women compete for 20% of men, hence why we're seeing this incredible dislike for men. When Sweden had men bringing in brides from oriental countries, women complained and demanded it be shut down. Never mind that those women were now living a better life in a more developed nation, and that it was an interracial relationship, which is supposed to be good.

Men tend to do what's best for most, women tend to do what's best for them and their kids only. It's an extreme form of selfishness. Even as someone who is staunchly opposed to letting in refugees, I would have no issues with my tax dollars helping that girl, or even with bringing her to the US. Flooding in men and their bullshit culture is the problem.

Remember: the 'compassionate' women are bringing in these men for economic reasons, not for moral ones. If this was truly about helping the less fortunate, then we'd be prioritizing the yazidis, christians, and children. If it was really about doing the right thing, they wouldn't be letting child marriage exist in Germany or let rapists stay in the west.

Charity and compassion can be a wonderful thing, but these globalists of corrupted it and turned us into the bad guys.

So you're finally establishing the humanitarian buffer zone inside Syria that we've been trying to convince you to help create for at least 2 years now?

underrated post.

So you roaches proved Trump right?

The majority of migrants are Muslim men, because there is no economic place for so called third sons, problem sons there.

Old men with property/capital take many wifes. What is left are men, who don't have a place in society and society doesn't want them.

What can you do with them? Send them abroad to conquer. That's the cruel way Islam has created fighters for its expansion.

It's also how European govs were externalizing social problems in the 19th century. Through wars that relieve social pressure.

They don't like the accommodation and free stuff they are given in Europe, why would the ungrateful shits stay in a grim looking camp in Asia? Nice idea, pity it's years too late and nobody trusts Turkey anymore.

p.s. I read that story years ago via r/TRP.

turkey admits it isn't white

>Let Refugees flood into Yurop

It's not the fucking Turks job to keep them out of Yuropoor countries.

>Angela Merkel invites literally every displaced and poor person on the globe to Europe
>WTF Turkey y u let all these refugees into our countries

It feels good being a turk of greek descent

This way we get to give Toki, and the other cronies more construction contracts.

Fuck, we're going to be in the stone age for a few hundred more years with these assholes.

Are atheists not open about it? Do most women walk around without trash bags on their heads?

Wow. so syrian refugees will stay at Syria. Nice job Turkey. And what about african future eu citizens?