Half a million women demonstrated against the spanish fascist state while singing revoluntionary songs

>half a million women demonstrated against the spanish fascist state while singing revoluntionary songs
>75% of spaniards think they have a reason to make a revolution according to poll

so this is how it ends, Sup Forums

Attached: 1520328504038.jpg (300x257, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Coordinadora25S/status/972070639694766080
youtube.com/watch?v=7gmyl1YOKOc
youtube.com/watch?v=4X1VEaQ8NHM
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niños_de_Morelia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY FUCK

HISTORY IS HAPPENING

twitter.com/Coordinadora25S/status/972070639694766080

Just end it already. Been trying to kill yourselves since 1900

Attached: 1515329060550.jpg (1063x800, 97K)

>>according to poll

Attached: thinking way too hard.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=7gmyl1YOKOc

Attached: http_%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F8083a949a7061210d49cff56be3f64b6%2F205913615%2F000 (630x315, 33K)

Every single day I hate this country more. There is no solution, let the fire consume the decaying body of Spain once and for all.

>half a million women demonstrated against the spanish fascist state while singing revoluntionary songs

And then people will require me to feel bad for them when they get btfo and live in stone age conditions.

Attached: wemen monument.jpg (876x960, 173K)

Hmm to be fair if I can get this French PU I will definitely get Mare Nostrum so Spains not all bad

chicken skin. this is as important as the russian revolution.

Will Spainiards have to immigrate to somewhere else? If so, which country are you going to immigrate to?

We're already leaving. Male suicide rate is higher now than during dictatorship. Living as a male in this country has become hell.

Attached: C-7aR7rXYAAfmyM.jpg (700x700, 60K)

>which country are you going to immigrate to?

Saudi arabia. It is time Spaniards show you what diversity means.

Bring spanish daddies ty.

Wait, i'm not an expert on Spain. But didn't fascist government fall.. like 40 years ago.............?

Leftards call everyone that does not think like them fascists.

Spain is inherently fascist, according to most spaniards. Our existence as a nation is coming to an end.

>bla bla women are feminist now and my tiny male brain can't comprehend a woman talking back or disagreeing with me so I must off myself

if a female says you've raped her you have no right to self defense in a judgement according to the new spanish law of gender violence.

% of spaniards think they have a reason to make a revolution according to poll
we'll send you guns and volunteers again this time, no worries bro

Attached: iberia 1939.png (543x448, 85K)

yeah, a country where the presumption of innocence is a meme and a literal unknown women can accus you of raping her and the police will arrest you is wonderful , Isnt it?

spanish feminism is worse than tumblr

I thought Spain was based
youtube.com/watch?v=4X1VEaQ8NHM

>who's dumber: final fight

Civil war when?

They've always been welcomed here.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niños_de_Morelia

Attached: Cárdenas-con-los-niños-españoles-1.jpg (960x754, 105K)

>You have to choose, Spain
>Identity politics: Feminist bogaloo
>Indentity politics: The return of the galician midget

Truly a hopeful future! Isnt it?

Weren't you guys rich during Franco's reign?

Spain needs to be ruled by CHAD GALICIANS in order to prosper

Attached: Galician Chad.png (1920x1314, 1.59M)

What exactly are they protesting
what do they want changed?

female supremacy

>Weren't you guys rich during Franco's reign?

hahahahahaha I still remember that my pather used to telling me how in the dictatorship He had to walk 25 Kilometres in order to work 12 hours and come back home.

Lol typical Spaniard complaining about work. You know, wealth doesn't come to you by sleeping all day.

yeah, but walking 25 kilometres in order to work 12 hours. I understand that People need to work but one thing is working and another completely different is being a fucking slave. And no, Spain was piss poor during Franco´s dictatorship.

Shouldnt have given him the (you)

meds work more than northern europeans these days

I guess that for a people that went by foot from mongolia to escandinavia everything is easy work

He didn't have a car or even a bike?
Also I just read on Wikipedia that you were poor as niggers before Franco but then by the end of Franco's term he had gotten you almost on the level of Western Europe

Thank you my brother

Attached: 1517821051653.png (1660x964, 508K)

>He didn't have a car or even a bike?

No. Everyone had to walk whenever they wanted to go.

>by the end of Franco's term he had gotten you almost on the level of Western Europe

In the last years thing did improve. But people usually forget talking about the starvation and the hunger before reaching that point.

>Muh republican

My family was in the nationalist side.

Waghhhh womin!!!????!!?!!

delete

they were poor because spain had civil war and sucked ass and franco had to force them to work to save spain. Thank you based Franco now Spaniards can have bikes and cars

Attached: 1520546909647.png (981x1362, 1.29M)

not cool

Barcelona delenda est. We can't have a renegade feminist state in Europe. One Sweden is enough, two kills the continent.

M-madre de Dios me parece que me he cagado encima

Attached: 1409184002054.jpg (413x395, 38K)

SInce 1821 actually

Attached: spain.png (3028x1768, 2.61M)

nothing wrong with LGBT rights
close borders, thought.

Why is Spain so gay?

Yeah, close the borders with faggots and mentally ill fuckers outside

>walk 4 hours to and back from work
>work 12 hours
That's 20 hours, which leaves you 4 hours to sleep. Go bullshit someone else you fucking jew.

T-they're gayer than Sweden.....

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN TO MYSELF

Attached: 1503867822415.jpg (3000x3000, 1.61M)

>identity politics
>marxist

My grandmother unironically did what you've just said. The day they had to kill the pigs she had to leave early to walk there (about two hours), work all day until past midnight and then walk back home. But this was in the 1940s, after that things improved (where I live at least).

>That's 20 hours, which leaves you 4 hours to sleep.

You would be surprised how many things a human can do when He/She is suffering from hunger.

An integral part of Marxism

Didn't all that stolen gold result in you not being properly industrialised thus becoming more irrelevant

SO IS SADNESS IN MY HEART
FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO IS END IT ALL
AND LEAVE FOREVER

Attached: 10.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Why do americans have no idea what "marxism" means ?

t. achmed fernández de la vega andalusí

Mind if I ask you to explain the basics of marxist theory?

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE
IT FEELS SO BAD
WHAT ONCE WAS HAPPY NOW IS SAD

Attached: Degenerate_capital.png (719x749, 66K)

>in your life time iron curtain will be build again but this time politcal and economic systems will be swaped
and it all happend becasue women got right to vote, remeber that
you might need it after you will try to build civilzation again after euro civil war

I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN
MY WORLD IS ENDING

Attached: 1457219288441.png (599x419, 149K)

We both know the answer to this. The word has simply entered the Sup Forumstard dictionary, they haven't a clue what the word actually means.

It means you believe in Marxism

First explain what you believe that word means.

You know He is an americlapp. Dont try to make him think, It is too much for him.

WHY DIDN'T YOU NUKE US BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE

I'm a non-andalusian catalan tbqh

Recupérate pronto, España.

It was hard to industrialize in the 16th century anyway

There were some guys from Falange Española here in Poland. They gave speeches and we sung Cara al Sol during the Independence March, but do they have any support in Spain though?

why was abortion highlighted here? Isn't it legal in most first world countroes?

Why has Spain of all places been hit so hard by feminism?

Yeah its cancer has infected all of Europe but Spain seems to get it 2x worse than anywhere else

Attached: Pink.jpg (232x217, 11K)

Maybe because their fascist dictator lasted longer then Italy and Germany so they are feeling mroe of a reaction?

>Franco was a fascist

Attached: WN.jpg (1229x1160, 98K)

I don't rerally care much for politics, he was supported by the fascist dictators so i assumed he was too.

men are quitters

your people are quite rational, revolution is a must. this world is ruled by psychos.