Who does India side with in WWIII? They have close economic and cultural ties to UK...

Who does India side with in WWIII? They have close economic and cultural ties to UK, but accept military aid from Russia. Also mortal enemies with Pakistan and China. India seems like the X factor in all this.
Pic not related

guess I'll just go fuck myself then

India will ally with the west. Their hatred for Pakistan/China supersedes their love for Russian arms trade.

India will ally with whomever the most technology resistant group is in order to continue their fight against the toilet menace.

This. Possibly the result would be different ~40 years ago (not really) but India would not be able to get away with neutrality in a WW3 scenario.

India elite are pretty much neo nazis. They side with Israel to kill Arabs and Chinese.

Why would India be neutral 40ish years ago?

>I know that feel

How relevant is their army anyway?
Do they have nukes?

they will remain nuetral and destroy pakistan

Nehru was a faggot who essentially kickstarted the non-alignment premise. And Chinese-Indian relations were mostly fine until Cuban Missile Crisis. Even that was bridge under the water fairly quickly.

India had fun buying cheap from the Soviets

Just SHART IN MART.

whats that bottom pic from?

At least we don't shit in the streets. We keep it in our pants.

why would you be proud of us shitting in our pants instead of taking our pants off like decent people

We can throw our shit covered pants at the Mexicans. Also donate some to the Indians.

Taking our pants off
To shit in the street
How is that more decent

What's the Source on the bottom pic guys?

Chloe Camilla

put the pbr down and think about it

Same here...