I can't get through the first page of this site without throwing up...

I can't get through the first page of this site without throwing up. This is the absolute most racist fucking place on earth. You stupid fuckers need to get out of the house and experience real humans! Your site will be gone soon though!

Shut up nig.

(you)

Quit your bitchin' nigger

See none of you can be sensible without being racist. Come back with better argument.

no it wont. the government gave up trying last administration and nobody will pay enough for hideo fukashima to sell

well before any far left idoit gets to buy it a foreign government would buy it because shit gets leaked here some times like the australian spy program

Racist or just factual?

I know it is hard for you to see, when you have never used your eyes before..

We aren't racist without good reason, user.

You think we just woke up one day and said "I know! who are the most dispised people in the world right now? Racists and anti-semites right? Well how about I start hating niggers and jews! That certainly is going to be good for me!"

No, we didn't. It was a slow and reluctant realization that all people are indeed NOT created equal (some humans are born without limbs, as an extremely example), and that evolution applies to human just the same as any other animal.

What we call "races" are biologically the same as breeds of dogs. And Blacks are good for living in sub-aharan africa in a pre-industrial society characterized by subsistence agriculture + hunter/gatherer society. But they are not the best when it comes to living harmoniously in modern society.

And before you start to reply with "durr-no! Racism is bad!" Shut up. This board has collectively endless hours debating this topic and (to use a phrase liberals love to use) "the science is settled".

Holy shit you assholes are extremely fucked up. Science has proved we are sll the same. Blacks fit in with society more than white people do. Like you guys who do nothing and make up facts and be angry about being white.

Tits or GTFO.

>All the same
>Blacks better than whites

Gr8 B8 M8 8/8

>Being this triggered at something on the internet.

Nigger leave the internet and never come back.

Here's the deal, friend.

The most important rule of Sup Forums is that there are no safe spaces here. There are no trigger warnings. Anything and everything is open to discussion, from the intellectual, to the offensive, to the grotesque, to the transcendent. No belief, no idea, and no ideology is immune to or above criticism, debate, and open mockery.

If you can't handle that, you're more than welcome to take your business elsewhere. No one is forcing you to be here. But we're not going anywhere. We were here before facebook, before youtube, before twitter, before tumblr, before myspace

... and when all of them are gone - we will still be here.

I can't get through the first line of your post without throwing up. This is the absolute most racist fucking post on the board. You stupid fucker need to get out of the house and experience real humans! Your life will be gone soon though!

A FUCKING SPANGLE

I wish moot was still here and no one every fixed Sup Forums

>the first page

Use the catalog, nigger. Literally no reason not to

>Your site will be gone soon though!
LMAO do you have any idea how old image boards are? If this one goes down another goes right up. People like you need to either start being thick skinned when it comes to other peoples opinions or just not peruse media that isn't in your taste. [spoiler]Now fuck off[/spoiler]

Now we know your trolling 9/11 is the best i can give you

nigger
kike
spic
faggot
chink
gook
wop
mick
limey
snownigger
sandnigger
mudslime
poo in loo
zipperhead

I'm out. None of you will listen to logic. Fuck off. Sharing this link so hopefully you idiots will learn a lesson.

The real racists are over on boards.Sup Forums.org/po/

blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah all i;m hearing OP is that you want your thread hidden and saged. well, my dear boy.. THAT I CAN DO!

>painting the foreground before the background
That's retarded.

>logic

How can a board of peace be racist? Go back to tumblr whitey! You fucking cracker- you think you have the 'privilege' to have a safe space? You sicken me. So I will sign off with a nice poem I wrote just for you
>Niggers come in ones
>Niggers come in twos
>Niggers comes in threes and fours
>Niggers settle scores
>Niggers rape whores
>Niggers can't shut doors
>Niggers are always poor
>What are Niggers for?

Trans-nigger

Fuck off normie

>pages
>on Sup Forums

Honestly I've been using the catalog so long I can't even imagine using the page view.

OP's image is a fish.

Are you fuckers really so dense that you don't realize this is bait?

Saged.
7/10 bait tho.

You just said we're all the same and then you said blacks are better than whites

Blacks fit in better in society? Vheck out the FBI crime stats you pig fucking bitch

What's your beef, sports fan?

It's okay, we all know your voting for Hillary, which is fine by us.

Hillary is the kind of iron fist, jackboot that this country needs to bring Niggers and Super-Predators to heel.

Hell, she's going to start deporting those fucking queer faggots to the Middle East where the Muslims can throw them off buildings.

Just wait until some gangsta disses your fly girl

nah mate, you're the racists, you're the one looking at completely different people and assume they're all just like you and ignore any evidence to the contrary

we aren't like you, we see every group for what it represents, hell we welcome to minorities of those groups that say: "you guys are right, the rest of my group act like bottomfeeding scum"

you know racism might be a bad word to describe us, culturalism is the good one, we hate black culture and we hate muslim culture, not because it's different but because we see what became of those cultures that embraced them, why don't we hate on asians here as much? because nearly the only difference between white culture and asian culture is that asians have a different kind of integrity, our core values: stability, diligence and intelligence remain the same, a nigger that keeps on nigerring stays a nigger, an oreo like they're called by their "fellows" is welcome here, he learned the lesson of civilisation, he's a black man, not a nigger

Ill bet thats your own shit artwork too, i work in finance and my hobby work is better than yours you piece of liberal trash

>I can't get through the first page of this site without throwing up.
trans: "im a newfag"
>This is the absolute most racist fucking place on earth.
trans: "institutionalized racism"
>You stupid fuckers need to get out of the house and experience real humans!
trans: "i use my smartphone in the street"
>Your site will be gone soon though!
trans: "censorship is good"

sage

Came back to say posted on Hilary's group and my art isn't bad you nitwit

>all these replies for a bait thread

I'm literally shaking my head right now.

Prove you're not b8.

>implying your version of logic is the superior version
>not realising you're a textbook fascist

this, a fish and they fall for it.

How

Sweet rhyme, user.

you are supposed to bait the hook nigger

Don't you have some marts to be sharting in?

You could actually try to debate us instead of crying racist. The more you shitpost like this the more shitposts you will get in return.

If you find some hard evidence to support your beliefs you'll find others will be more willing to actually debate it with their own facts and figures.

People assume you're baiting so they're just shitposting at you.

Sup Forums, you're too edgy for me now. I've fall outgrown this childish bullshit.

Not even entertaining to argue with you guys anymore.

Enjoy your alt-right circlejerk, faggots.

Just let things be.

Butthurt normie go home and cry. Maybe Hillary will pay for you to get your feels checked.

All the same?

initiate code:
GTKRWN 14 88