What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He tried to sidestep the jew

this pretty much, also wanted to introduce a gold-backed African currency that would hurt the mighty dollar

They came, they saw, and he died.

Also this.

Now only DPRK, Iran and Cuba still need to convert.

He had very big deams. NATO made sure to crush them. Now europe will become africa 2.0.

She came, she saw, he died.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He died

His mom was a Jew.

Jews (Soros) found out he was collecting gold

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

HOW DAR YOU POST THAT MISOGINISTIC IMAG OF MY IDOL, HILLART

Trying to fuck with the petrodollar is what happened

he decided he would have a gold currency that would rival the american dollar. america freaked out and had him executed after a brief war it propped up

the media story was he was shot in the vehicle by terrorist whel they tried to take him to be detained but he was stabbed multiple times and the vid was leaked. nobody in nato got into trouble even though it was a member of nato forces in the vid

but life is funny sometimes he died in the ukraine after having guided the west ukraine through the coup because who wants a sand nigger telling them what to do

this
also, threatening not to take only Dollars for oil anymore

he was a bad bad goy!

I remember having this premonition about his imminent demise when he came to visit France looking eccentric with his female bodyguards.

He openly talked about how he was gonna slaughter his citizens for rebelling.

This gave liberals and globalists every justification they needed to kill him.

He should've done what Assad did.

Jews happend.
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU

Don't even joke about selling oil in anything but USD?

Literally got killed for his gold.

What did Assad do?

And Oil.

After seeing what a fun time Tony Blair had in Iraq and Afganistan, David Cameron fucked him in the pooper because you can't be Prime Minister without a good ol' Empire war.

He was a brutal dictator. We had to liberate his people

>jews
More like Muslims and Hillary.

He's next after Assad

Merchants didn't like what he was trying to do so the United cucks of America and their friends went down there to fuck him up

As a result his country turned into an even bigger shithole than it already was which destabilized the entire region even further

His death also was one of the catalysts that started the mass migration of sandniggers into europe

Sarkozy, internal french politics. It's was a shitty situation were Sarkozy tried to hide his bounds with him during his campaign. The french tried to gain some points in the polls for the next election too for being the liberator of Lybia.

of course he is

Of course, you're gonna need China's approval.

I think Iran is on the snacklist before.

>Hillary
yeah, jews

Even china is backing away from North Korea. And if they don't, their children will be orphaned and freedom and democracy bomb the shit out of their cities

>As a result his country turned into an even bigger shithole than it already was

Protip: Lybia was the richest African country, richer than South Africa.
Education, Electricity and Healthcare (as opposed to a certain1st world nation lol) were free. For complicated surgeries and treatments, Lybian citizens were flown to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

more like Muslim elites and a few jewish/white elites making big cash off it.
stop beliving the
>it's da joos meme

>no oil or other important ressources nor located in a strategic position regarding said ressources
>???

Why exactly should the US have any interest in North Korea?

Email reveal was they offed him because of his gold backed currency.

I know, I'm just indulging him. Though, Iran has too many allies. I suspect another African country is up.

There is literally no incentive for USA to go after North Korea other than flex its muscles and perhaps test some new military tech. The War Machine demands resources, and even if North Korea has rare metals (solely according to North Korean propaganda), China would claim the lions share.

With that said, the possibility exists of USA making a deal with China to crush North Korea and share the spoils, simply to protect the important ally that South Korea has become.

>Why exactly should the US have any interest in North Korea?

The bribe/blackmail cycle is interupted I think.

China has lost control and they act increasingly hostile.

just like Gadaffi got in the way of the West's interests

He died, Hillary saw it, she came.

Does Hillary have the gold ?

WHERE IS IT

deep storage, ready for the NWO takeover and the economic reset.

stood in the way of the globalist plan to demoralize europe

Does anyone have the image of his quote stating if he were to die you will see a huge influx of Muslims in Europe ?

no

Neocons, nation building, bringing western liberal democracy to Islamic countries, etc. In other words, the usual.

Jesus Christ.

>Before NATO invasion, Lybia had the highest standard of living in Africa.

>Homes were considered a human right. Newly married couples received $50,000 with which to purchase their own home. Electricity was free for everyone.

>Pre-Qaddafi 1/5th the population of Lybia were literate. Under Qaddafi, education was free, 83% of the population were literate.

>Healthcare was also free. If Lybians could not find the care they needed within Lybia, they were flown somewhere they could and the government would pay for it.

>If a Lybian wanted to buy a car, the Lybian government would pay for 50% of it.

>The price of gasoline was $0.14/glln.

>The Lybian central bank was state-owned, and issued debt-free currency.

>At the time of Qaddafi's death, he was working toward buying oil in a currency other than the US$. Something gold-backed he was going to call the African Dinar. One of the 1st acts of the "Lybian Rebels" was to create a new central bank, one it just so happens was Rothschild-owned. A "family" that is estimated to own "half of the entire world's wealth". Rothschild banks create money out of nothing and sell it governments at interest, like it's a loan. At the time of Qaddafi's death, Lybia had no national deficit.

>"STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES"

???????????????
Is this at least partially /x/-tier shit?

Eurofags wanted him dead, but Obama didn't want any part of Iraq II:Electric Boogaloo and tried to sit the war out. Unfortunately, the European war machine is shit tier and can't do anything without US C3I (Burgers telling them what to do).

wow nice i like this.

Well made thread by the well. I like to be under same minded.

Doesn't mention he used to publically hang students who disagreed with the government, but that's pretty much standard in the ME tb h

I know people who have lived in Libya and they say it was pretty much as close to a non-shithole african country as possible if you kept your head down.

That video made it sound as though it were a fucking utopia. As far as I knew, it was not.

He knew and spoke too much.

I think that is a fake quote. I couldn't find it anywhere

He wanted an african union with an african currency and not the petro dollar.

Libya and Syria will be Obama's Iraq and Afghanistan. Just more fuel to the dumpster fire that is the Middle East.

businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3

It was a utopia compared to African countries, but a shithole compared to everywhere else.

>At the time of Qaddafi's death, he was working toward buying oil in a currency other than the US$. Something gold-backed he was going to call the African Dinar. One of the 1st acts of the "Lybian Rebels" was to create a new central bank, one it just so happens was Rothschild-owned. A "family" that is estimated to own "half of the entire world's wealth". Rothschild banks create money out of nothing and sell it governments at interest, like it's a loan. At the time of Qaddafi's death, Lybia had no national deficit.
Good goy.

International Jewry had Hillary murder him. It's in the emails.

Every single country oil based country that was trying to change oil accountable currency from dolar to something else was liberated in the name of democracy by murricans.

Iraq
Libya

Its the price that world pays for murrican first world dream living.

The World Order after the oil.

there are more.

He didn't buy enough weapons from Russia.

WAHT?

This one is not accurate. Should be Assad using Russian Air Force.

I made them before russia was involved in the conflict

The (((West)))

Ayyyyyy......

shit man I wasn't ready for that!