Why the fuck can't the French learn English? What is their problem?

Why the fuck can't the French learn English? What is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cd.cz/en/vnitrostatni-cestovani/jizdenka/jizdne-a-slevy/-9533/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>england isn't 100%

Really makes you think.

Look at us. More than 3/4 of our total population can't do it and you're like a "genius" if you can speak it.

Why the fuck the brazilians cannot clean the olympic village ?

It's required by law to restrict english on radio stations and on billboards, it's an active push back against the spread of
english

and most of those who reported they can do it really can't

>swamp germany
>90%

>95+

Came here to post that

Now Canadas is lower but if you don't include Quebec we basically get 100%

nerve gas

What's wrong with that?

Keeping your own language is a step against globalism

>walen

the west speaks english. get on the boat
the east speaks like 2200 languages
just what the fuck senpai. learn english, no one wants to hear or learn your shit. do you really want subtitles for your grandchildren? honest question

and they're still losing the language war lol

There are some extreme areas of Wales and Scotland where some natives don't speak English.

this

even though swiss german is by far the best language to ever exist everyone should be able to speak english fluently and well

Why aren't you on this map swissbro? Is it EU(rabia) only?

I haven't had the opportunity to visit but my parents did and say you can speak English quite well

>eh, dude weed, globalists lol
literally translated by google

They're polling all of Britain there, so likely includes Scotts, Gaelic, Cumbrian ( which is practically not English let's be honest ) and Welsh.
Most people would be bilingual with these, but not all of them. My Nanna can't speak a damned worth bit of English.
I'm missing a ton of dead hobby languages but people forget how stupid linguistics in Britain is.

old people were learning russian.

>wales

Do they speak Whale there?

It's not because they can't it's because they won't.

If the SNP would just let Gaelic die gracefully it would be nice.

yes its because we arent member of the EUSSR

meeh... those with higher education should all speak english very well. those without... honestly not that good

Je give you le hello du le france.
You putain cucks. Sadiq khan. UNITED QUEENDOM

>that feel when part of the 5% non-immigrant Québecois that can speak a decent English

Love you too Frenchbro.

ruining our records since 1830

Gotta get those anglo shekels

Kanker walen

wtf Spain?

>speak a decent english
am i being rused here?

It sounds like Dory's Whale-talk in Finding Nemo mixed with dogs barking.

>a few years ago I visited Wales and got robbed by gangsters
>tfw during the entire encounter I couldn't stop laughing at their ridiculous accents and it kept pissing them off.

>95+
>swedish education

Why would they want to they have been at odds forever

I guess thats why spanish and italian posters are so rare

>France: 39
>Poland: 34
What the fuck?
should be like France 5% Poland 50%

>still has to use English loaner words

JE SUIS MONTÉ

Disregard dubs.Nigger nation is attempting to distract humans.

why the fuck do i have to press 1 for welch

I guess many eastern European countries are better in German than in English, this is at least my experience.

Maybe we have 34 because of emigration

That applies to yugos and baltic states, the rest prefer english

Can't Turban the Orban.

>walen
Hahahaha

> be brazilian
> translate an english sentence in french
> don't know that it means you have a big dick

Next time, translate it better

>welsh
>Scottish

be brazillian
stabbed in atm line
curse using broken english in portugese
subtitles describe your attacker in english

If you take the whole population, it looks like we don't since most of the people are old en France (41yo on average); more than half of those people couldn't speak English to save their lives.

The people under 40 usually can, or they're too retarded to even need to speak English

41 yo, jesus. that is a lot of milfs. can you confirm that there are a solid proportion of milfs

There is around 52% of women in France I think so yeah I guess

That's literally any country desu.

People assume just because they can say a few phrases that they can speak a language

>be in Czech Republic
>go to a train station in a major city (not Prague)
>ask the person at the ticket window if she speak english
>"No"
>thought to myself: Ok, maybe she can't understand complete sentences, but my wish is so easy, I am sure the will understand it.
>Say: "One twentyfour (24) hour ticket, please"

This one: cd.cz/en/vnitrostatni-cestovani/jizdenka/jizdne-a-slevy/-9533/

>She understands nuffin
>Another try: "A ticket for the whole day please"
>Nuffin
Eventually I wrote "24h Czech Republic" on a paper and I finally got my ticket

Česko, please

pride

even if they can speak it, they won't admit.

I can't help but feel left out somehow...

The French can speak English, they just don't because they're assholes. Nearly all on the EU can, and they do it well. Except for Spain and Italy, they're just loud uneducated monkeys.

That's a big factor, I certainly won't speak English in France

Yeah, what's up with the French and Slavs sounding like retards when trying to speak English?

I'm more upset about that 4+/-% in England that can't speak English.

It is true that Nigs and mudslimes in France speak "dirty" french?

I can't understand french but I think I hear differences between the french spoken by whites and the french by nigs/mudslimes.

the french are still so bitter they lost the culture war
but hey, atleast some african countries speak french

Why do French backpackers always segregate themselves and only speak French amongst themselves at parties?

>speak French amongst themselves

>because they're asshole

We send all our morons to Australia

God I love those european surveys. Everytime I see my little country like an island around this mess.

The french, even with all the muslims, are very pride of their culture. I think they just told the Cambronne's word to those who has made this survey.

Proud. Now I'm the illiterate cunt.

I agree.

Yea, at least the ones that sell weed where I live, they speak a weird mix of arab and french

WE

DA

KANGZ

For us the survey results are so low because of the southern italians. Fucking barbarians

Because French is a Romance language, English is a Germanic language.

Notice the high rates of English knowledge in Germanic countries vs France, Span and Slavs.

Pretty simple. The more closely related a language is, the easier it is to learn.

Severely underrated

Honestly though, If I were French I would think English is beneath me as well. Since English is just shitty pleb mix of German and French

I currently speak Spanish (C1 ) and German (just B1 level ) , and I'm looking forward to learning French

I would agree that English is in fact a practical language not just because of its popularity , but because it is easy to learn for other Europeans

>Spain
>22%

WTF... explain yourselves.

You're still a fat stupid hick inbred cousin fucking American. Enjoy that, I do.

>he wouldn't fuck his cousin
>2016

I mean having inbred babies with ur cousin is one thing but not fucking a fine ass bitch just because you share one ancestor is another I mean C''mon mang

oh yeah and another thing youre from Ireland a fucking island I mean that's as inbred as it gets

Why would any language be beneath you? And yes, English is very practical, since it's basically the lingua franca of the West. But good for you you're learning new languages.

Also, the 90 number for the Netherlands is absolute bullshit. But that's what you get when you let people judge themselves. Have to protect that ego.

>not giving your family the D
>especially members of the same sex because it cant make babies

Same in netherlands nig nogs and mudslimes speak a mix of dutch,arabic, carribean nignog languages

this

They don't need it. French culture is superior.

> UK
> 95%
> not 100%. what?

Im just saying for historical reasons , about how the French conquered England and the Brits speak a bastardized language of French.

Just put yourself in their shoes. But of course an Italian could say the same about the French language

even in Europe the spics are savages

>26%
such is life in eastern europe

Don't white randstad (western part with the largest cities) youths use 75% English in their daily speech?

I had this woman from Rotterdam working with me on a project a few months back and the amount of English in her vocabulary was staggering. After a few days I was ready to strangle her.

italian and latin isn't the same thing

why didn't you try speaking german? I heard like 15-20% of Czechs speak it

Lotta fucking nigs, I guess.
Also some Welsh and Scottish native speakers.

>no skills, no talent, no good education
>mfw keeping Polish % of english-dialogue capable people low is in my interest

French is literally German with Latin characteristics.

Yes, many languages were influenced by other languages through history. I don't really see your point.

You bet we are, but we know it and that's why we fuck our power over to the EU. So when do you do the same to Canada?

Bruh?

Even the most nationalist parts of wales barely use Welsh

It literally is not. Standard German (Hochdeutsch) is comprised of influences of many German dialects, which in their turn evolved from Mittelhochdeutsch/Althochdeutsch after German split from the Gemeingermanic group of Indo-European languages. The Latinic group from which French evolved doesn't even belong to the same language family and only connects to Germanic when traced back to Indo-European. French has been a great influence on German vocabulary from the middle ages onwards, but that's a whole different matter.

Because FUCK YOU, in France we speak french.

Gods, Sweden you son of a gun made me laugh and ended my bad mood.

So any explanation for why that number is still so painfully low in France? It can't be mainly language nationalism.

See

Complete nonsense. The Francs were a Germanic tribe which was invaded by Latin pigs.

>origin of english language
>95%

hahahaha