Only Aryan country in the middle east is staunchly antisemetic

>only Aryan country in the middle east is staunchly antisemetic

Really gets those juices flowing pham

Why do I love iranian women so much

>every country in the middle east is staunchly antisemetic

I love iranian food so much

Shit tier food in the picture.

Because they are one of the few women who still know how to and like to cook.

>talking to an iranian girl
>says she wants to be a housewife and have a minimum of 4 kids
>loves cooking, says she thinks women should make their husbands happy
>hates homos says they make her sick
Why is she a Muslim why can't white women be like this

I am Persian and I would execute her on the spot. All Iranian muslims who do not leave the slave religion of Islam after they have been explained the truth about their ancestors, history and identity, should be killed, exterminated.

Her actions might be natural and good, but the ideological modification behind them (Islam, I assume) is wrong, it needs to be corrected.

White women are in general not like that because all women are mentally inferior beings that really don't function on reason and honor, they go with what the current order demands of them, those who hold the power over society want women to be like this and have encouraged western women to be like this and western women obey those in power.

If you want them to change, seize power and create your own order. Adolf Hitler did this and the Germans that were on their way to extinction and starvation became a thriving nation, before they were destroyed from the outside.

Is it possible to convince her to convert? I read in Iran it's illegal for Muslim women to marry men of a different religion because the government believe men are too influential and will make her change her religion. Do you think I could do that?

Of course you can, women follow their emotion and a leading male figure easily, if she falls in love with you, she will change her religion.

I assume you are a Christian, certainly not a liked religion by me, but I can tolerate it to a certain degree. However, it shouldn't be obvious that your goal is her conversion, it should appear to be a "side effect".

Make her fall in love with you and the rest will come naturally. Now, if you are a beta or clueless on the nature of women, then you need to educate yourself on that, there are more than enough material on YouTube.

Also, the Islamic laws of Iran are there because majority of muslims would leave Islam if they were not living in an Islamic dictatorship that enforces sharia law.

If Iran had freedom of religion, at least 50% of the muslims would become Christian, Zoroastrian or Atheist/Agnostic.

one of them should take one for the team and nuke Israel off the map so everyone can finally live in peace

You sure are some expert on women psychology, aren't ya?

My cousin is with this japanese white dude and her dad loves him. he is a non religious iranian.

No sane person would want Israel destroyed, as long as Jews and Muslims/Arabs are killing each other, I will be happy.

White people need to take back their western civilization and nations from the Jews, without going against Israel, keep supporting Israel to a degree and let them fight each other, uncuck yourself and cuck the jews and use them against muslims/arabs.

Nah, I'm not trying to do it just hope it happens. She asks me a lot about Christianity so I think she's curious about it at the very least. Thanks Iranians are alright, never really met one I didn't like some of the clubbing guys in their black shirts unbuttoned to show their chest can be annoying but we all have our bastards.

Everything is possible. If she's willing to talk to you while you're not married, odds are she's not all that devoutly religious anyway.

Not destroyed, luckily. Just censored. Otherwise god-tier post.

Not Saudi Arabia or anyone ISIS related

Correct, should have worded that better as "their order", not "they".

iran is just another muslim shithole. I do not understand why anyone likes them.