How does Tokyo manage to be a major economic and cultural global centre without ethnic diversity?

How does Tokyo manage to be a major economic and cultural global centre without ethnic diversity?

bump

yaranaika?

I'm confused at your confusion. What does one have to do with the other?

>he said, responding to a baiting slide thread that serves no other purpose but to derail the catalog

Tokyo is a great city. Fucked some 外人 hunters there. Good times. Both the women and the city were clean as fuck.

tokyo was neat to see from a jumpseat. pretty much op's picture. the answer is location combined with capitalism/ neighbors

>without ethnic diversity?

You answered your question.

We can't get along. We need to be separated for societies sake.

Instead of being cucked by immigrants they cuck themselves. Only have to look at the low birthrate and high suicide rate.

SEE NO CURVATURE, FLAT EARTH IS CORRECT

Because there's no niggers. Niggers are a handicap to the economy

The same way London used to be great, before the shitskin immigrants ruined it.

fuggn kek'd ol'matey

JP ONLY

ikr
greetings from what will soon be righteous welcome mat of emperor

I remember this scenario from Sim City.

Godzilla attack now!

I think you're wrong, the government told me Britian was shit before immigrants. Before the 1950's immigration Britain had pretty much accomplished nothing and contributed nothing to the world.

Because Japanese have diversity within themselves with minorities within Japan, the northern people look very different to the island people of the south.

it's well known that the few chinese and koreans in tokyo are responsible for 100% of the country's cultural and industrial output.

Their homogeny is their strength. Though I suspect you already knew this.

> an earthquake will level tokyo in your lifetime

Evolution in action, breeders and happy people will be left.

Whereas we have dysgenics in action, muds will be left.

You are wrong, Britain was always an immigrant culture. Whites don't exist.

it wasn't always though. they had a stable period.
>not burning peat to forge low quality copper tools

>America will balkanize in your lifetime

Their skyscrapers are literally built on rubber shock absorbers, and have anti-earthquake pendulums on top.

The city is pretty much earthquake proof.

hm i think earthquake is more likely, but it's ok to project too. i acknowledge you

By being efficient.

thank you senpai

Because the diversity that leads to success is diversity of opinion. The brainwashed left is so deep in their echo chamber they think that you need a diversity of races to have a diversity of opinion. Which is pretty fucking racist when you think about it.

The difference between the Rio Olympics and the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo is going to be night and day. And will show the world why we DON'T hold the Olympic games in third-world shitholes because dur equality.

you described exactly one building

Easy. And they're not the only people to ever do it. Europe used to be THE cultural and economic center of the planet without the extreme ethnic diversity it has now. Ironically, it is the current extreme ethnic diversity that has sealed its doom and that of the rest of the Western world. The only remaining economic and cultural centers will be places like China, Japan and Korea.

Dis.

>be muslim infested shithole
>kick out singapore
>stay muslim infested shithole
sasuga

>lost two world wars
>be muslim infested shithole

>be irrelevant