This is it, Drumpf has been STUMPED. Sup Forums on suicide watch

What now, racists? Your alt right movement was DESTROYED by Hillary yesterday, and now this young woman has put the final nail in your coffin. It's OVER.

You think that dozy old bint is gonna chat some shit and were just gonna roll over and say, yeah you know what, all these degenerates and death cultees and negros and fags have the right idea, lets give up on our ideology completely on account of one completely out of touch millionaire death merchant saying that were mean.
Your an idiot. Delete your thread then go carry on being the local homeless shelters glory hole you filthy fucking hippy.

wtf i love the alt right now

Dat 85 IQ though, god damn goblins.

I'd shoot that spic dead without any kind of regret.

>Tfw spic so they can't spin it as a hate crime

i like it

100ft tall

painted sky blue so its not an eyesore

They'll just say you're a "Hispanic white"

Tell that to Zimmerman.

Info wars was at the boarder and got fined. What the fuck is this bullshit here!!!!

This.

Hell, it'll probably work more effectively. Just imagine a bunch of confused Mexicans try to get through, like bees in a window.

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

She can paint it whatever colour she likes (on her own dime) just as long as she stays on the mexican side of it.

the yanks should get together and build another fence twice as tall a foot behind that one and paint it to look like massive dollar bills with the US flag sticking out the top of each post.

OMG What a stronk induhpendunt wymon.

She is really shoving it in the Patriarchy's face by painting there fence with a fresh coat.

Isn't that fence federal property shes desecrating and putting graffiti on? She should be arrested and sued.

Wait it's in Nogales Mexico? The mexican federales should arrest her. So she is painting a racist mexican fence? lol

She's on her side so it doesnt matter. The joke is on her twice over since not only does this not do anything but she's keeping it sealed in and protecting it from elements.

>literally maintaining the border fence with a fresh coat of paint

you can't make this shit up

>like bees in a window
fucking kek

Kekekekek me too

>A she-bean spent her own pocket change and labor to paint the rusty border fence
>she painted it sky blue cause it be invisible n shiet
>but it will be only invisible during clear weather daytime.

So effectively she just gave a rust protection coating to the fence she hates.

Bravo beaner, bravo

>[[[Fernandez]]]

You mean she wants to paint the border fence sky blue?

That spontaneously changes everything!

Why Won't CTR just go away Sup Forums?

Thinks this post really makes you do:
It makes you think
It convinces you to consider
It persuades you to ponder
It forces your thoughts
It negotiates your neurones
It hits your hippocampus
It lowers your lobes
It smacks your synapsis
It asks your axioms

So, is she going to paint the entire Fence or just that strip for a photo op? Because I mean, thats a big fucking fence.