KOSOVO IS KOSOVO.

FUCK OFF NOW DIASPORA SERBNIGGER.

Will I ever recover from the bullying?

>over 50% Muslim
>European Country
>Majority Muslim
>EUROPEAN COUNTRY
>MUSLIM

FUCK THIS SHIT I WAS SO MUCH HAPPIER NOT KNOWING THIS SHITSTAIN EXISTED REEEEEEEEEEEE

Never recover.

>Albanian guy is commenting
>flag shows Serbia
>mfw

2011 study.
Little to none are muslim. They just want a religion so they don't feel left out, so they go for islam. Better than France or Germany. No SJWs and feminists too.

>no feminists or SJW's
what country is this?

Utopia.

Sounds lovely, why can't every country be like that?

In my case as a Montenegrin, Skadar is more important to me
SOON ALL WILL FALL TO THE GLORY OF CRNA GORA!!!

As an ethnic Russian I'm just waiting for Trump to disband NATO. So much clay that needs taking.

Nope

Ukraine and Belarus my Slav brother. SOON

Kekkity

Why stop there?

Both Serbia and Kosovo are rightful Anglo clay.

Nice joke m8

Aim for Mars. Make it Slav majority kek

Good thread

Thanks Serb brother

A certain boy, named Mr. Doric sure livesin that country.
Care to ask him?

>implying we have to
>Kosovo not being Serb land
>KOSOVO NOT BEING SERB LAND

Not.
Now
The rage.
Please

wow guys opposing kosovo is racist sexist homophobic I bet you also support DRUMPF

you had a chance to vote cruz but you failed!

>lose the battle of Kosova
>still asshurt 600 years later

Can't make this shit up man.

Toppest of keks

Piss off

hey albania...choke on my christian dick you sharia sandmonkeys

>mfw a chadian who would risk his computer life fighting for christianity and defending jesus by attacking me

Also
>says they lost
>no one knows for sure cuz both sides lost heavy casualties
>debate on it still goes on
>implying you know history

Piss off? Why do that when Albanians have been pissing on Serbs and stealing your organs for 600 years? No one weaker than a Serb. Defeated by ugly Muslims and you're still asshurt to this day. Croatia beat you. Bosnia beat you. Albania beat you. USA absolutely shit on you. Your nationality is nothing, but a joke. You're only a few steps above blacks that think they were Egyptians.

How did a gypsy get a computer? Get out of the internet cafe, you're scaring off real customers.

Are you sure you're not Dhimitraq Masho in disguise? Also, I'm using a tablet, jokes on you.

Your lack of history knowledge is disturbing.
BiH,Albania, and Croatia with the help of NATO
No NATO means no victory
>me
>a gypsy
is that your only insult?

albania pls , sweden and the west is fukll of your mudshit 'refugees'. just saw a report on albanian low lifes in Rosenburg,almo. a guy said his job was selling weed, you fucking rats are disgusting
albanian diaspora, fuck off fag

Nope. You would find tiring ask all Albanians in Sup Forums asking if he or she is Dhimitraq or Dhimitra. Just like asking for the real Slim Shady to stand up.
So no.. I am not him. Keep looking.

So yeh, piss off. Your country is only 2 and half centuries old, don't talk about history until you guys develop one

>b-b-b-but we didn't lose :((((
>y-y-y-you don't know history!!!!
>m-m-m-muh stolen homeland!

If Serbs won against the Albanians and Ottomans the land would still be Serbian. Land goes to the winners, not losers you dumb fuck.

Here's your shitty version of history:
>serbia wins Battle of Kosova
>Serbs so good that they let in Ottomans and Shqiptars in anyway, Serbs are just that great
>modern day Kosova is now 90% ethnic Albanian
>Stolen land!!!! :^)
In what world would this ever happen you monkey?

If Serbs won they would slaughter every single Albanian and Turk in sight. They would not let the country be overrun by the enemy. You lost, and the proof is the fact that Kosova is run by Albanians and have been pissing on Serbs for 600 fucking years. Accept it already.

Albanian wasn't even a part of NATO when it was first formed. How do you fucking tell me I don't know history when you know less?

Kosovar diaspora and don't you forget it. USA #1. You steal clay from Hungary and then shitpost against Albanians. Irony is strong.

2 and half centuries old and considered the most powerful country in the world. Man on the fucking moon. Stay salty.

Joke's on you pal.
You are a refugee as well. You make the second biggest minority in all Italian provinces. Top us in every west country and do more cheap stuff than us.
Don't you make that angel attitude on me, chad

>AHA GOT THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS
>I shit on hungarians, Transylvania was , is and will forever be romanian clay where romanians live
>all you mudshits should be exterminated everywhere you crawl

Who are you quoting?

Serbia's history predates discovery of USA
"MUH MOON LANDING"
Russians were going to space before you even had the money, also Josip Broz Tito helped out by giving you guys some money, what a mistake that was
yeah, you guys helped make it Albanian majority
2.5 centuries old and still a terrible way of life and culture
Obviously you didn't do enough research to know the battle mister Albanian diaspora

>we are not refugees, we are economic migrants.BIG DIFFERENCE. romanians don't go around playing victim and then raping whites with their new somali friends from the asylum center
>do more cheap stuff like what?stabbings?theft? at least we do honest work

>Obviously you didn't do enough research to know the battle mister Albanian diaspora
So tell me what happened since you're so smart.

How did you win a war and still lose land?

>economic migrants
>teams up with the triads or any "honest" christian to do any petty crime or sell his sister on the black market
>honest work
>does the same stuff that we all do

>Turkish rape babies fight each other over who owns what

Both sides obviously were heavily equipped and they still suffered casualties
they lost cuz the Ottomans came in more than 10's of thousands or 100's of thousands
you really think a small nation against a big nation won't get conquered in some way
and before you even talk about losing, don't forget that a bunch of Vietnamese farmers beat you with outdated weaponry
>says they lost
what part of "no one knows for sure who won" don't you get?
or does that fly past you?

>i don't do the same stuff you do mudshit
>I have been to London 3 years ago, i have seen albanian neighborhoods, 4 numerous famillies crammed in one home, trash everywhere, welfare queens. you people are like rats

>Serbs lose battle of Kosova
>they didn't really lose though :^)

And yes, USA lost against some Viet rice farmers. I don't give a shit. Economically, Vietnam is a shithole, and the USA is leading the free world. You literally made a pointless argument to make yourself feel better about getting shit-on by Albanians.

Yeah, you don't know shit about history. Eat up more of that Serb propaganda.

You just do it better. Thats it.
Dont talk about London. I went to Florence during my vacation until there were 3 twelve year old Romanians, dressed badly and were trying to steal a tricycle from a kid.
Shoo you hypocrite.

>says I don't know history
>like I'll take history from a guy who's nation can't do crap the right way like the rest of the world

Come back to me when you're done sucking off your Albanian buddies

those were gypos most likely.you can't tell romanians from foreigners on the street , because we are white. albanians on the other hand look like roaches , only even more retarded somehow

Come home Serb """man"""

Just to assure ya.
How did Serbs win the kosovo war in 1389 while most of the coalition got crushed?
You wouldn't expect them come into Zeta or north Albania in a breath, would you?

>a
>freakin
>leaf
how's life with your Cuckminister?

Okay watch this, pal.

This is your fucking post
>Both sides obviously were heavily equipped and they still suffered casualties
>they lost cuz the Ottomans came in more than 10's of thousands or 100's of thousands
>>they lost cuz the Ottomans came
>they lost cuz the Ottomans
>they lost

You literally said they lost
Then you get to this point

>"no one knows for sure who won"

We do know for sure, you fucking admitted it!
>they lost
You literally said it. Serbs LOST. You even fucking said it. Somehow this isn't a wake-up call to how fucking stupid you are.

How's life with your black muslim president?

>implying I said they won
I'm sure I said no one knows for sure who won.

If you are saying I'm stupid, well then it must be from American influence

I know for sure who lost.
Serbia lost. You even admitted it yourself. Winners can not also be losers.
Serbia lost.

Ottomans/Albanians won. Get fucked. Eat a dick. Enjoy getting your organs harvested, fuckboy.

We only got 3 more months, no biggie, unlike you guys for the next 5 years

>romania
>white
The only thing that is white on you all can be the vest and the palm of your hands.
I'd mistake ya for Turks. As Romani or Romanians? There is no difference here.

kek, Northern albos are ok lad, rest of you can fuck off though most are subhumans, same as the Serbs ;)

3 more months, no problem unlike 5 years of your PM

I'm not saying you're stupid, you simply are stupid. That is a fact without reasonable doubt. You are so dumb that your own explanations of history have proven you wrong. I did not even have to pull up any sources to prove you wrong because you did it to yourself.

You literally admitted that Serbia lost.

Fuck Tosk, Gheg is best dialect.

t. Kosovar Diaspora

3 months of the muzz and 8 years of a woman-liberal whose a reincarnation of Merkel, good luck don't come to my fucking country.

You can only dream I see, go fatten yourself up or go jog since you guys got a high obesity rate

Why would I come to a country with 5 more years of Trudeau?

try shilling harder you mudslime, only idiots or mongrels fall for that meme. you on the other hand are blatantly turk rapebaby.

And you can only dream that Kosova is Serbian.

Enjoy losing your kidneys tonight, Serb scum.

8 YEARS

KOSOVO ESHTE SHQIP
DIE, SERB SCUM

Enjoy your heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, cancer, obesity, lung cancer, and brain disease Amerilard

>Gheg
best and greatest ally Albo
Jasenovac 2.0 when?

10 YEARS

>turk is portraid white
>serbian is portraid as an actual stinking turk , also refugee in sweden somehow
>this is the cancer that kills the white man , surely drawn by a roach

Skip brain disease, you'd need a brain to get that.

>Romania
You're as white as Turks kek.

You made my night maple leaf. Fuck I love you.

Literally sides in orbit.

Luka is a catholic Croatian name
KEK how cucked can you be lad?

>Luka
>only a Croatian Catholic name
for real? Pretty sure it's Slavic in general.

You can't have Romania without Romani

Luka is a very Cro-Catholic name in balkans, something like Aleksander is Serbian or Novak.
You prob orginate near vojvodina kek aka Croat.