Can we start a petition for him to get his own show on the food network or travel channel?

can we start a petition for him to get his own show on the food network or travel channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMOmvakYYqg
youtube.com/watch?v=wS6tWaBPsvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think he'd rather get on the medium waveband

sure
>tfw bug looking kid makes it but not RLM
those hack fraud faggots are gonna love this

this guy understands my passion

I'd rather see liquored up on podcasts.

drinking is degenerate.

So many women want his dick, but he went his whole life being rejected and bullied by girls that anyone who shows interest, he thinks they are trolling him.

Eating Safeway tendie sub sammies is fucking degenerate yet this bozo buys them regularly.

Only if there's lots of footage of reviewmom

Folks would rather watch someone like Joey farting, making funny faces and sounds rather than someone like brah. Sad but thats the way it is.

With that being said this thread will cease to exist in 3..2...

>Folks
Stop speaking in Obama-isms

Okey doke

You mean english?

>10+ years from now
>Nostalgia factor allows him to convince someone to give him capital for a film

Just imagine. He'd redpill the fuck out of people

Man, reviewbrah is pretty fucking cool. Im not even memeing, which I suspect some of you guys do.

He wears suits, he doesnt care what people say, he reviews food he likes, he has a good subscriber amount, and he does was he likes.

I do none of these.

I want him on H3 podcast

A reviewbrah series in the style of GoT the enemy is Burger King

One of his last videos was demonetized.

Is he unironically, /ourguy/?

I think only 25% are memeing. The rest of his audience gives real love.

is that real

Thot Status: P A T R O L L E D

Very nice. But watch this.

>instead of our guy Joey

is he getting shoahed?

This is. Running on empty: Foooooood re-view.

>my passion
What.

>Joey video

>rates everything a 7-10 but mostly 9-10

>even if he rates it a 1 he will eat the entire thing

>IM BAAACK

what the fuck, he's one of the most respectful and well spoken people on youtube

> Folks would rather watch someone like Joey farting, making funny faces and sounds rather than someone like brah
Yeah.

NEW STEVE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=zMOmvakYYqg

Based reviewbrah is frankly the only jewtube channel i can follow these days tbqh

>Reviewbrah started this thread to get his own show so he can escape the shitshow that is YouTube.
Well played John, well played.

But who would make for better television?

>John
It just dawned on me that after all these years i havent even for one second thought about whatever is his real name.

Why is he so mystic bros?

it's shopped, don't believe in everything you see on the internet

hes a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortila

Nice.

Sadly the sexual comments are slowing down his channel's growth.
Of the other hand Reviewbrah's fans worship him like a god.

>the sexual comments
What?

On Joey's comment sections.
There's only that.

NO, he browses Sup Forums and is a Nazi sympathizer, I have capped his comments saying that he browses Sup Forums and "sees where they are coming from" I will ruin his bitch ass career if he ever gets one
#PunchNazis

Ah.

I saw Reviewbrah at a Publix in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and get in the way of a review or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “You know? It is what it is” and wiping his hands off with a napkin in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Publix Chicken Tender subs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be listening to shortwave and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the subs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to check if they were still recording “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each sub and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by rating her an 8.7 really loudly.

He's just so fucking genuine. He doesn't resort to gimmicks or flashy editing. When he reviews something it's just ten straight minutes of him talking about the thing he's reviewing. And his inexplicable enthusiasm for shortwave is endearing.

He's like the last youtube channel that hasn't gone to shit and completely sold out.

He does his thing, if people like it they watch.

He's the definition of cool.

Not like every fucking cuck on the trending tab, following the same tropes and styles for maximum shekels.

>be redpilled
>don't push his politics on his audience regardless
could he be anymore of a gentleman?

hello r*ddit

no it's just satire

SOMEONE POST THAT WEBM... YOU KNOW THE ONE

>implying films will even be a thing in 10 years

What would it even be about

Fuck redditbrah

Joey is /ourguy/

How is the yutube comment system so shitty. Its incredibly difficult to see who is replying to who. Sometimes old comments just get cut off. You expect to see a "see more" button but the comment just ends.

Yeah! I Wanna see Reviewmum too.

John is a bitch I kicked his ass so hard he became NEET. Sometimes I'll see him eating I like to circle around his car 3 times just because I know it gives that pussy nightmares.

Post it, i must know.

if if if if if

>8 hours
Someones pushing their luck :^)

reviewbrah

Cocking with Jack is my guy.

That comment is what got him stalked and fucked around with for a whole summer. I doubt he goes there much anymore.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=wS6tWaBPsvc

>So many women want his dick

i very much doubt that

THIS IS NOW A JOEYSWORLDTOUR THREAD

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Who are you again? Grown folks is talking.

Post the webm. I want to know.

you don't know how many cunts slide in your dm's when you have just a bit of internet fame

i want him in a old time Italian food restaurant with classical Italian music playing

Im 99 percent sure I talked to him in Orlando. We were at a gas station and talked about the weather and humidity. I wanted to ask but was afraid it was someone else. If it was him he's really small but was oddly very friendly.

How much money does he make from youtube? Is he rich?

how the fuck wouldn't you know it was him? who the fuck walks around in full 90s attire full 3 piece suit in humid ass Orlando

I had a brief idea about trying to start a show with a friend of mine with the intent of possibly getting it televised. Short fat guy and a tall skinny guy in suits going through one city per episode, checking out all the different food places with comedically "artistic" traveling shots in between the places. "Flavorscape" (wouldnt actually be in english though)

>thinks he wears a suit at all times
lmao tbqh

>thinks he doesn't wear a suit at all times

reviewbrah, AKA 'chad' - EXPOSED!

I wouldn't say he's in a suit ALL the time but i'd bet money he's always in formal attire.

He's on the record as saying that he does
>believing the record
Well what other evidence do I have?
>not gathering your own evidence
haha alright kid

Neck too thick
Suck my dick

true story

He will never get a show.

Unless he starts giving out 10/10 reviews. Advertisers don't want to pay for 7.3/10 for their chicken niggers.

They started the shadow banning just like Twitter where you can see the number of replies but only a small portion is actually shown.

THIS.
>single mother
>reviewbrah clearly has fetal alcohol syndrome

you know that slut can party.

This was taken on the bus by some dude on /fit/...

Reminds me of the goose from Drive

She's not a single mother.

>white """people"""

BASED
A
S
E
D

why are they babysitting this garbage thread?

If it was him he was just wearing a dress shirt and tie. I thought he might be a business person or mormon. For a while I thought it wasn't him because he was really friendly and not autistic like I would think, but If it was him he talks different than he does on his show.

Was it kino?

>his own show on the food network or travel channel
This is when the downward spiral starts.
Look at Daym Drops

why wont it surface