90's kids are over 30 years old

>90's kids are over 30 years old

How fucked are they?

they're all losers

I'm 29, I own two houses, I have a BMW and a Mercedes and I make a okay money. The recession was the only time in 16 years I didn't have work, but even without an education I turned out great. I got friends who had the chance for higher education make some serious cash, but you play the hand you're dealt.

> in debt for the rest of my life

ftfy

There is literally no reason to not take a mortgage sans a market meltdown like 2008. The resale value in 5 years in most non shithole areas will cover the mortgage and turn a tidy profit.

>90s kids are over thirty years old.

>AMERICAN
>EDUCATION

it's true
t. loser

00's kids are not welcome

I was born in 94, I am 21, get fucked.

It's true though. To be a nineties kid you'd have to be 5-10 years old when 1990 rolled around.

That's not how it works cocksucker.

I'm as fine a person a boomer could raise

.t loser

born in 86; everything was going fine till you entitled millenial fucks showed up.

oh and to the people slightly older than me with kids.... stop raising pussies.

I was a camp counselor in 04 and had 8 year olds. these kids were the biggest faggets ive ever met. so many diet restrictions, so many allergies... what the fuck is the matter with you people born after 95?

toughen the fuck up you triggered pussies

Nobody cares about the late 90s
They were gay

>I WAS BORN IN 1999
>IM A 90s KID

you tards dont understand what a 90's kid is

You're a 2000s kid.

Good for you.

I am 34, have no job, no saving no skills. I sit around drnk and get stoned all day while collecting a check because while in the Navy I was raped by another man
Basically I just see the rest of my life spent sitting in a room on the internet. I have family but we havent spoken in decades. I dont own furniture but I have a dream of someday having enough to have a decent gaming pc. Been selling plasma trying to get the cash up.

That is how it works though, Being 5 years old at the end of the nineties doesn't make you a nineties kid.

You spent the coherent part of your childhood in the new millennium, not the nineties.

If you can remember 9/11 clearly you were a 90s kid.

Fuck yourself.

It is not rape it you enjoy it

this, this.

t 80s baby

considering that most people's conscious memory recall and sense of self-awareness begins at about age 4, anyone born after 1990 can't really say they are a 90's kid as they really have no memory of over half the decade.

>tfw 1987 masterrace.

it's not rape if it's in the navy

If you never watched Wild and Crazy Kids, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts or You Can't Do That On Television on Nickelodian, you're not a 90's kid.

Sure.

Replace 9/11 with 1991.

>90's kids are over 30 years old

I guess you don't have 30 fingers

That you can say these things with the intent of conveying the point you're trying to make says that you possess the ability to do better if you desired.

This

t. 1995

I didnt, I was asleep and couldnt fight back. I cant sleep years later and it haunts me daily. I just wanted to fight for the nation I love.
Whats a t80?

i was born in '90 and i'm doing alright. I think that was like the last hurrah of not being a giant gay baby

If you didn't find out about the Oklahoma City Bombing wearking a karate gi waiting for your mom to pick you up for school, you're not a nineties kid.

ehh? I'm 26 and I was born in 1990. do you know how to math?

The first and second halves were completely different
Aol and Windows 95 changed everything plus video games went into 3d
Also everyone started acting like niggers

Same.

its not rape if you dream someday of having a decent gaming pc

triggered

If you didn't want to bang all of the spice girls at the same time, you're not a 90's kid.

Soviet main battle tank.

I cant stop thinking about it. I have flashbacks and break down daily. I feel so ashamed; I have ben thinking about killing myself a lot and bought a gun today because I cant take it anymore.

30 years old
third kid on way
family income $140k

no bad desu

.t is a Finnish way of signing, almost like "sincerely 80s baby"

You need Jesus

>wanting to fuck the tranny and/or nigger

>family income $140k
Why are you letting your wife work?

cut the booze and save the money for gaming pc.

I was born in '81. Things I wish I had done differently:

Get a retirement plan.
Buy a house as soon as possible.
Stop slouching.
Dental care.

It's deck swab duty.

If it's a Taurus or LelKek, you're fine

In the Germany they would pay for your apartment and give you like 500$ a month. Lol this country is great

Dont know man. Since Ive come here, my I dont think my facebook friends like me any more and Ive started smoking.

40 here. Basically I'm just waiting for society to fucking collapse already, it's taking way to long and Trump is dangerously getting my hopes up that we can save this country. I make good money but there's literally no point to it since half of it is taxed away to pay for welfare leeches and the rest just goes into a retirement account that is probably going to mysteriously turn up empty at some point in the next twenty years, oh and social security will happily rape my check but I will never see a dime of it, either.

Ah, I'm sure it is just a "conspiracy theory," I am sure all these illegals will be happy to pay taxes for my care like my taxes pay for boomer care, right? They're just decent hardworking folk that want a fair shake. Funny that when illegals flood in an area hospitals literally go bankrupt... ah, just a coincidence I'm sure, because I'm not racist.

What's the point of owning TWO houses? That's double the upkeep, property taxes, etc. Plus the longer you're at one, the more you're worried the other one is being broken into. Seems like a giant pain in the ass and a lot of extra stress just to be able to say you have two houses.

32, no college, making 6 figures being a Mr. Robot for an EvilCorp... at this point my biggest headaches all link back to governments and taxes.

So... fuck off millenials, no one cares about your Tweets, your entire generation makes artisanal faggotry and thinks the world gives a fuck about your feel-feels.

Gonna buy my ass a big ass house on a big ass plot of land in the middle of no where and let the muslim's stick your heads on pikes while I think about how good it was when men had backbones and chicks didn't have dicks.

not true. I was 10yo in 1990 and I'm 100% an 80's kid.

In AMerica when I went into the VA for help they kicked me out. I get a check but I mean that isnt what I wanted.
They refuse to help me. Money isnt what I need. You guys here are my only friends; I am just at the end of my rope.

29 here, neet life for past .... Oh god... 8 years :3? I'm starting to think something wrong w me ;_;

What do you mean by 90's kids? I was born in 1990 and I'm not over 30.

You can rake in a tidy sum if you rent the house out to shitters. Unless it's his vacation house or something

'83 here. Oklahoma city bombing. My birthday. Fuckin "been ______ years since bombing" every birthday since.

This pretty much sums it up. Also you better be ready to fight Digimons after school senpai

Is the only point of owning a luxury car so you can name-check the brand to other people?

>He's going ALL OUT FOLKS.

I was born in 1980 and the only thing I remember about the 80's was the Challenger exploding and the Chipmunk movie. The 90's was our time to shine.

Eh, I wouldn't really say being 5 and under for half the 80's makes you an 80's kid.

You're more like a fusion 80's and 90's.

I remember it because it was on 4-19, right before Der Fuhrer's birthday and the original high score.

Why?

Faggots do that shit for fun. There are literally a million faggots worldwide balls deep into eachother's assholes. It's not that unnatural even if it is morally repugnant. You obviously recognize that, so you're already better than them.

It happened. Get over it.

The real travesty is that you are consciously letting a few minutes steer the decades of time given to you on this planet.

People that were kids in the 90's

you had to be a kid in the 90s, i.e., born in the 80s, to be a 90s kid

Sure, but then you can't live in the second house anymore. So you lose all the prestige of having two houses, and replace it with the repugnancy of being a slumlord.

If you own two houses and rent one of them out, just say you own one house. Don't try to wave your dick around and pretend your life is fancier than it really is.

why are you telling us your game plan like any of us find you interesting enough to give a shit? what a fucking idiot

Oh, welll you should go get raped then since its no big deal.

If you fell for the "buy a house" jew you're a moron. You didn't buy shit. The bank owns that shit and you for 30 years.

Buying a house is fucking speculation. It's like buying a shitty stock you can live in.

You retards are going to get fucked again just like you did in 2008. They are going to drop the hammer right before the election just like they did right before Obama got into office. 8 year cycles are a motherfucker. Hopefully your particle board shit box payments will be able to continue.

Same day as Waco

>tfw born in 94
>tfw never got the same experience of the 90's that the 80's kids got

I'm 21 and have a job and my own place though.

I've been using the internet long enough to remember when I pretended to be this old online.

No we aren't. I was born in 1990 and turn 26 this year.

Honest question for you idiots taking OP seriously, where did you guys learn math?

Especially you kek, so smart and successful yet can't even tell b8.

They will be very fucked. I have no sympathy I despise them I just hate the way they're dragging me down with them and I'm going to have to work my ass off and be very cunning to escape their faggot scum world.

Born 1984, done ok I own a nice rural house and a few alright cars and motorcycles, nothing fancy.

From my experience most people spawned in the late 90's/00's are lazy self entitled morons who can barely hold a decent conversation. Not all of them, but too many.

> Be 33 and drink myself to sleep then wake up feeling like shit to my 6 figure job in the city and still live paycheck to paycheck due to inflation and taxes

Are you saying people should buy a house before the election, or after the election?

>Navy
>Raped by another man

Did you not know what being in the navy entailed?

Buy some crypto and prepare yourself for the end. If you're as Mr. Robot as you say you're already ready for the next paradigm shift coming in the next 6 months.

Get that money out of the fucking bank and into some untouchable assets.

>Money isnt what I need
No Money is what you want. When I went to highschool me and my mates befriended this 50year old alcoholic who used to be a engineer. He had the best life ever. Gubbermint payed for his decent apartment, he got enough money every month for internet and booze. Every recess we just chilled at his place smoking bongs, drinking beer, watching TV and playing chess. Best time of my life. Fuck I miss this. Anyway he didnt' have to worry about anything besideds lying to the Arbeitsamt once a month which is easy as fuck. He just lived his life you know what I mean? If you were german you could too.

Guys I'm drunk as fuck what wshould I do##

I'm a 90 kid btw

>I was born in 1990
That makes you a 90's baby, not a 90's kid.

Just highlighting that you fucks won't ever own a house unless Grandpa Bernie makes it so Uncle Sam will hand you one.

It will be right next to the state sanctioned mosque, you'll be able to hear their loudspeaker prayers real well, it will be good for you, you'll deserve it all.

>1986 reporting
Hop on the NEET train. Get while the gettin's good before it's all gone.

>6 figure job in the city and still live paycheck to paycheck due to inflation and taxes

Either you're lying or you spend money like a stupid nigger. I'm guessing the first one. I'm make 70k a year and have nearly 200 grand in savings.

How long ago were you in the navy? Did you deal with what happened head on, I mean straight away or just keep it to yourself?

Fuck a rapefuge obviously.

>i didnt choose the NEET life, the NEET life chose me

based

You're delusional if you think real estate is going to continue upward. Unless you paid 2002/2003 valuation price for something you will lose your ass. You should sell right now, before this cycle ends...sit on cash for 2 years and buy in then. You can even sell with option to rent back of you don't want to move.

t. someone with 4 million in fully-owned real estate

So you're a baby for 10 years?

Go back to school bro.

There aren't any in my area

If you're going to buy, do it after and pay as much up front as you can afford. If the housing market tanks again you'll be able to pick up foreclosures for almost nothing. People who had liquidity last crash made a killing.

Don't buy a house outside of your means just because you qualify for the loan. It's better to own something smaller outright than to be on the hook for 30 years with some bank fucks.

On Sup Forums boasting about the automotive equivalent of paying full price for a Polo shirt? Bait.

But seriously the house thing is hilarious. I have a buddy that owns two houses, but he and his wife both make Ontario detective money so they can weather the bubble bursting. The money around here's in contracting. They're so unsentimental about houses they sell shit unseen to the Chinese and then live in the unoccupied house while they do another, and just live a life of profitable vagrancy.

I know right? I came to realise it almost instantly and now feel like a super sweet special snowflake.

Kept it to myelf. It was a senior enlisted so I had no shot. Did my time, filed my claim when I got out. Navy cut me a check, he stayed in. I hate myself for it.

'87 here.

Nostalgically listening to Paul Harvey as I sip a six pack on a Friday night.

Honestly, life has been tough. Graduating college in 2009 wasn't good timing - especially with a mentality of 'just get a degree'.

Been drifting ever since and trying to understand why I have to work so hard for so little.