Popular Rappers Say Trump Has Sex With His Children In New Song

>youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
>rollingstone.com/music/news/see-dj-shadow-run-the-jewels-nobody-speak-video-w435973
>Politicians Throw Punches in DJ Shadow, Run the Jewels' 'Nobody Speak' Video
>"It's such a dope video," Killer Mike noted in a statement. "It's what I really wish Trump and Hillary would just do and get it over with … And even in that fight I think Hillary would win — and that's not an endorsement."
>Includes the lyrics: "I'm the dumbest, who flamethrow your function to Funyons, Flame your crew quicker than Trump fucks his youngest"

What does Sup Forums think of DJ Shadow's new song in collaboration with Run The Jewels?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trip_hop
youtube.com/watch?v=DDSYS8A-wzE
youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a fucking nobody, and nobody cares about it. Fuck off and people will keep not caring, just like I don't care now.

Saged and reported, fuck your shitty thread

Just because you don't personally know who they are or listen to their music doesn't mean plenty of other people don't either. DJ Shadow is literally credited with the creation of the music genre Trip Hop.

He probably does desu

Damn this could be damaging for trump if anyone above 80 IQ could actually decipher that nigger babble

Was surprised he sounds like rap from the 90's.

Still dont care for it but at least it sounds true.

eh I like both Run The Jewels and DJ Shadow

This "fug Denald Drump xd" is no different than the "FUCK BUSH" rap mantra of the early 2000s.

DJ Shadow supports Hillary because he must have had a stroke after Entroducing too

>nigger babble
>El-P is the one who says it and he's white

Nice try.

never heard of it

I listen to rap and r & b and have no idea who these people are.
You're full of it.

Literally who?

I also bet this nigger knows what having sex with a little kid is like.

The beat is legit, just wish they didn't have to mention Trump in it randomly. I'd respect it a lot more if they roasted Hillary too in a similar fashion, or just left out the Trump line entirely.

nope he's right nobody cares. Run the jewels id just action Bronson and killer mike right? So some washed up fat Bernie supporter and a washed up fat backpack rapper of the week? This id music for edgey faggots that out grow metal

His most popular video on Youtube is 6 years old and has 2 million views.
The guy is a fucking nobody, and nobody cares about what he or his buddies say. I wouldn't even be surprised if you were one of his friends trying to generate buzz around it to get popularity.

Either way, you can fuck off and take your irrelevant shit with you.

This, desu

>trump cucks his kids
>gets butthurt
>writes bad song about it
best
election
EVER

Not Action Bronson lol, it's El-P and Killer Mike. Bronson is a fat faggot.

Literally who? Never heard of this guy and I doubt most mainstream people know about him too.

>creating trip hop
DJ Krush would like a word...
>yfw he's 54

>white guy is a jew from new york

can't say im surprised

the black guy from Run the Jewels is a Freemason and support Bernie

no surprise

hmmmmmm, I wonder where he got the crazy idea that trump is down with 'daughter diddling' ???

>DJ Shadow is literally credited with the creation of the music genre Trip Hop.

Bullshit, he coined the term but Trip-Hop was already a thing in the late 80s.

>what is liable.
Hope this raper has some pretty good lawyers, slim shady did this shit and his record label got slammed with lawsuits and had to settle because he made them tons of money.

El-p doesn't look fat next to killer mike but that cracker skinny fat aka 40 year old alcoholic

>Couldn't even finish school

Not a very good Jew.

how is this any different than the pedo plane bullshit with all the others

>According to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary, the term "trip-hop" was coined in 1989,[7] though it first appeared in print in June 1994; Andy Pemberton, a music journalist writing for Mixmag, used it to describe Mo Wax Records Artist (U.K.) RPM and (American) DJ Shadow's "In/Flux" single.[8]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trip_hop

Sup Forums is always right.

These dudes are legitmately talented. It's a shame they can't just stay out of politics and make music, it's going to hurt them in the long run.

>DJ Shadow is literally credited with the creation of the music genre Trip Hop.

Enjoy your ban. This board is for people 18 and older.

NOBODY MOVE NOBODY GET JOB

RINGADINGADING RIGADINGDING

youtube.com/watch?v=DDSYS8A-wzE

The God Emperor in Dune had a thing for his sister. Does this mean that the left is acknowledging Trump as their ruler?

holy shit i knew Sup Forums was out of touch but this is just embarrassing

Why would Trump have sex with this rapper's children?

>edgy

>he thinks rappers are creating their own material

Killer Mike's song (and video) "Reagan" is pretty red pilled though:
>iran contra lies
>cia + cocaine
>reagan was a puppet

>whites can't be niggers
shame about dj shadow, endtroducing was a good album, but low-IQ hip hop culture is usually left-leaning, so no big surprise

go read pitchfork faggot this shit is terrible

I remembered I had an album of him on my HDD. Just deleted it.

El-P is a jew, just so you know.

Nigga what the fuck is trip hop?

i always thought it was shit like portishead

Why would you care what a person who says things like this thinks, OP?

Killer Mike is thoroughly red pilled. His downfall is that he cares more about black community than being rational in some instances.

if you listen to this shit you're out of touch

Worst thread of my life.

I've been waiting for El-p to alienate half of his fans.

>>what is liable.

Well it's not the same thing as libel you dumbass. And you wouldn't think they'd be able to get damages after the precedent set by Hustler v. Falwell.

This "musician" is an idiot and he will die with either a bullet in his brain or a needle in his arm.