That's right, we should get rid of Assad because he uses chemical weapons to kill his own people

> That's right, we should get rid of Assad because he uses chemical weapons to kill his own people

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489
jisrtv.com/en/news/al-assads-butcher-issam-zahreddine-threatens-syrian-refugees-advises-not-come-back-syria/
memri.org/tv/syrian-general-threatens-refugess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. Anyone who gasses syrians is a hero in my opinion.

So sick of that whole region...from Turkey to Vietnam is nothing but troublemakers

>President Assad, we have crushed ISIS, the rebels are on the brink of defeat, and we have almost won the war! What should we do now?
>"I know! Let's launch rockets full of sarin gas so that the entire international community turns against us again!"
Why does he not use his fucking brain?

Attached: 1500844147380.jpg (306x306, 14K)

He and his regime have continued to brutalize the country for the past seven years through the use of barrel bombing, chemical warfare, and forced starvation; which came about because there were peaceful demonstrations calling for his regime's resignation, whom he targeted with tanks and snipers.

If you genuinely believe that the genocide and forced displacement of millions is a funny thing that should be joked about, you are beyond saving.

Attached: 1512345731429.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Not even shitposting, mate. Syrians hate Australia and I hate them. The difference Is they're the ones choking to death on gas.

Because he didn't do it. Evidence suggests it was rebels making a false flag attack to try to get westerners to help them more.

Evidence = the schizophrenic ramblings I read on Sup Forums

>Syrians hate Australia

you really "parenthesis"(SERIOUSLY) overestimate how much people around here even think of you let alone hate you, you might as well be on a different planet to us

Run it down for us you are from over there

Even UN investigations expressed doubt it came from Assad.

>implying we care about some stupid demonstrations anyway
if it's useful to the U.S to invade a country and displace its regime then we do it demonstrations or not
they could have saved their effort 2bh

the normie consensus here is (and has been since the beginning) is that Assad should fuck off which is why the American intervention is seen is a much better light than the Russian one.

You will always have your fringe opinions of course, many people believe that isis was the creation of the US to manufacture a fake war and sell arms and make money etc.

anything in particular you wanna know?

Why, even after we give these people asylum, do they say they hate us and our country?

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489

You replied to the wrong post, dumbass. Anyways, I can already tell your "views" of US intervention were entirely formed by the Iraq War, which means you're most likely no older than 18.

Rebels were getting desperate. They were already losing when it happened. I've been following Syrian civil war since 2015. As soon as Russia got involved rebels have just been slowly pushed back, nowadays they're about to collapse completely. They knew the only hope they had was to counter Russian air campaign in some way. The only way they were going to get that is from the west.

There is no good side in the Syrian Civil War.

Assad - Tyrant who uses chemical weapons and barrel bombs on civilian populations.
SDF - Front for the YPG, designated as a terrorist organisation by the CIA and arch enemies of our NATO ally Turkey.
FSA - Largely composed of fanatical Islamist groups who see themselves as engaging in Jihad.
HTS - Al-Qaeda with a different name.
ISIS - Al-Qaeda on steroids.

I nominally support Assad since he's at least secular, and as part of the eventual peace settlement it may be possible to force him to accept democratic reforms which would see him ousted from power sooner or later in an election. He's also probably the only party in the war who can seriously offer stability to the country (Turks will never let the "SDF" achieve its political goals and the other opposition groups spend at least as much time fighting each other as they spend fighting the government).

>I've been "following" the war through Sup Forumss retarded lens

>12,000 refugees
>we took in more than a MILLION and are struggling to feed, cloth and give them water
>literally 16% of our GDP is being expended on the refugee crisis

but yeah i guess those 12K really make it ok for you to have such a strong opinion. Way to make it all about (You) bruce you abhorrent cunt

t. lives in a 1st world democracy

I've literally never followed Sup Forums I mostly get my news from journalists and soldiers on the ground there from twitter. There are youtube channels dedicated to such material. There is a subreddit which archives articles, videos, and posts on SCW too.

I'm not even pro-assad im just stating what it appears to be. There is no logic to Assad making those attacks he was already winning, it would only hurt him and risk western intervention even more. Now if it's about the supposed chemical attacks earlier in the war that might be a different story. But I wasn't following back then.

Maybe we'll just send the 12,000 back to their bombed out, gas hole then.

Didn't Assad or one of his generals say that anyone who fled Syria was a traitor and wasn't welcome back?

Found it.

jisrtv.com/en/news/al-assads-butcher-issam-zahreddine-threatens-syrian-refugees-advises-not-come-back-syria/

The article you referenced doesn't say anything about hating your country. It states that refugee problems have trouble integrating into the society, which is a completely valid issue to discuss, but nothing about hating it.

Also, the number of refugees Australia has taken in at the moment is less than a percentage of a percentage, so I don't know what you're whining about.

Even better, here's video of him saying it.

memri.org/tv/syrian-general-threatens-refugess

>There are people that after I meet them here after even a year, they do not like the country and they are scared to mix with the Australian community

Why tell lies on the internet?

>they still think he did it
fucking sheeple

Attached: ai oot lammas.png (505x492, 28K)

Never said anything about hate, you fearmongering birdfucker.

>it was the Jewish Illuminati
>NO MOM I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE PSYCHIATRIST

Attached: 1517575163423.jpg (604x453, 38K)

*if it's useful to Israel

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Wasn't there even a UN investigation that couldn't prove this accusation?

>War had forced them out of their home in Homs, Syria's third largest city, and they sought safety in Egypt. Resettlement down under would eventually follow. "It was very hard moving from Syria to Australia. There are huge differences in the culture and tradition,"

Then why didn't the stupid cunt stay in Egypt?

cos they wanted your gibsmedats and egypt is full of muslims like them

Attached: 1427325185482.png (503x571, 5K)

Assad is jew puppet now?

We should get rid of Assad because he's a man

He's killed more syrians than Israel ever did.

We will put Bashari Assadya the Flower of Samascus in reign.

>syrians

Attached: 1503772831602.png (415x416, 6K)

Never f(O)rget the sunni geno (C)ide

Attached: PicsArt_02-24-10.57.48.jpg (764x782, 187K)

That's a slav.

What is it about fake photos of dead kids that make people turn their brains off?

Oh good. Maybe you can tell me why the Syrians we're giving asylum to hate us?

Its not squatting

Syrians don't hate australians. I have about 30 relatives up there and they live happily and attend school and university normally. I see photos of them hanging out with their Asutralian friends in the weekends.

YOU are the trouble makers

>Australia has resettled about half of the 12,000 refugees it agreed to take in over the past 13 months from the conflict in Syria,

So out of 6000 refugees, 30 of them are your relatives?

Attached: 39021.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>6000 refugees
Where did you get that number from?
I don't think they applied for asylum. We already had relatives there before the war.

Dont bother replying to that guy hes a salafist living in australia whos asssblasted his sectarian war failed.

Go home, leb

I'm not whoever you think I am, but with 500,000 dead, I'd say the war was a success.

>Didn't Assad or one of his generals say that anyone who fled Syria was a traitor and wasn't welcome back?
Dunno, but whatever they say now, they will be on their hands and knees begging the refugees to come back and help rebuild the country once the war is over. Every refugee on foreign soil is a potential worker and taxpayer that the government is losing out on.

Attached: 1505332641891.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Only the braindead still hold this opinion

>ASSAD BAD! FSA GOOD! THEY'RE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Attached: 1519706761595.png (645x773, 23K)

Are you talking about that Iraqi guy with an Australian flag? He's sperged out at me before.

>There is no logic to Assad making those attacks
Assad isn't necessarily the one calling the shots. Who can say how much control he actually has over what his military is doing? It wouldn't be surprising if this civil war has weakened his authority considerably and left him as little more than a figurehead (that's certainly all he is from the perspective of Russia and Iran now).

assad doesn't use chemical weapons, the army does.

as soon as the civil war is over, the responsible commanders should be brought to trial. as for the leadership of syria, assad is the least bad alternative.

fsa just wants to turn syria into an american vassal state like iraq.

I don't follow the Assad or the Syria politic.
What's wrong or right about what he does?

protip: fsa used the chemicals

>syria had the largest stockpile of extremely lethal VX nerve agent in the whole region
>now the democratic freedom fighters claim the country, once capable of producing very deadly shit, is using small quantities of chlorine gas against them
>chlorine gas dissolves quickly when the temperature is not right, when it's too windy, too moist or if you just wait a little. if you want any real effect you have to use metric shittons of it, under the right climatic conditions

This doesn't even make sense from a military perspective. Don't think the government would risk giving the US a reason to glass them just to give a few dozen people breathing problems.

I'm not even denying that the syrian army has made transgressions, I just think it's retarded to look at the army as an extension of the government.

>>as soon as the civil war is over, the responsible commanders should be brought to trial.
That would require admitting government forces were behind it when they have already put a great deal of effort into pushing the "it was a rebel false-flag" narrative. Not gonna happen. It will be quietly forgotten about and those involved will never see punishment.

Wrong = He signs with Russia
Very Wrong = He also signs with Iran
Most Wrong = He doesn't sign with the US