Barefoot rooney eating pie for 10 minutes straight

>barefoot rooney eating pie for 10 minutes straight
worth the price of admission for this alone tbqhwuf

wish I could eat barefoot rooney's pie

Song to Song?

Fuck this boring ass movie. Just because it's slow doesn't mean it's deep.

Shallow and pretentious as fuck.

ghost story

Rooney giving handjobs was better.

I don't know why the fuck they ruined the movie with Mr numale pseud destroying the life of the party scene. Literally ruined a 10/10. I even read in an interview with the director that yeah he's supposed to be annoying but by the end you're supposed to at least agree with him somewhat, so now I can say for sure that scene is fucking stupid

That's my fetish, are there any other movies with women eating?

DELETE THIS

A24 is in the business of making kino.

Baked goods are preferred, but women eating anything is hot, any films with extended eating scenes?

I wish Blonde Rooney was lewder

She is one of the most lewd actresses out there, and she's better as a brunette

>the most lewd actress
Yeah, but in a pure way

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What film?

>tfw no roon roon gf

Fantastic soles
10/10

Blonde Rooney best.

I'd love to see her in the next Alien film as an Android that gets to interact with David

OR in a remake of Taxi Driver

>Rooney Mara Terminator
>She is in her IRL Lego form and after she travels in time naked she forgets to ever put clothes on

That scene was so fucking bad. I thought the joke was that he was ranting about oblivion while a fucking ghost is standing next to him, but it goes on so long and with such detail that it's clear you're meant to take something from him.

That and the ending made the film lose a lot to me. It keeps getting bigger thematically, about grief and time and meaninglessness; only for a silly timeloop and a mcguffin to resolve everything. The lack of possible resolution to those big themes is what makes them compelling to discuss in the first place

I want to tear off that piercing

What did the note say lads?

looks like this user got
STACHED

>Roonator travels back in time to kill the maker of Mega Bloks

Fund it