Texas couple under attack by deranged Donald Trump supporters

>Matt Steadman says he was unfazed when a Hillary Clinton yard sign was stolen off his lawn, then it happened again. The third time, someone left a note under his doormat reading, "Hillary for Prison 2016." That's when things took a dark turn.

>The next day his SUV wouldn't start. It was sabotaged beyond repair. "I smelled the inside of my gas tank and there was bleach," Steadman said.

>On Sunday, the Steadman's dog, Abby, started convulsing and later died. A veterinarian said she was killed by a neurotoxin.

>Steadman says he has no idea who would do this other than the person who keeps stealing his signs. There's no proof that a Donald Trump supporter did this, but many have warned that Trump's violent rhetoric could cause problems.

wxyz.com/newsy/a-texas-couple-says-a-hillary-clinton-yard-sign-got-their-dog-killed

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4317513/trump-nude-painting-assault/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There's no proof
yawn

>implying it's not a bern victim

false flag

False flag

Why do polotick memes have to be real.
if my politics arent real.

Awesome.

You want to vote a criminal into office and ruin this country? Prepare to face the consequences.

>There's no proof that a Donald Trump supporter did this, but

I like all that non-existent proof

i live in houston texas and never seen any political signs. still voting for trump tho even tho he will likely lose houston province

Honestly they are lucky thats all that happened. Might as well put a "Hitler" sign up in JewTown, Israel.

>liberals take trump signs
>post it on facebook and people praise them

>"trump supporters" take hillary signs
>OH MY GOD DERANGED TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTACKING TEXAS COUPLE

>many have warned that trump's violent rhetoric

i hear this a lot. All over the place.

What violent rhetoric are they talking about?

I have a Trump bumper sticker, ealier today I found 3 of my dogs shot dead in the back seat and "CNN waz here" scrawled into the pain on the drivers side door

of course there's no proof it was a Hillary supporter, but Sup Forums had been warning me that Jewish owndership of CNN could cause problems

>implying there's anything wrong with killing your neighbors dog if they're Clinton supporters

"we should enforce the laws of our country"

This is a hoax, and even if it was true, it would be one case against thousands happening the other way.

seriously is that it? is it just a buzzword that they use to make trump look more like a big bad meanie? does anyone really fall for that load of bullshit?

I know where to find proof of Hillary supporters attacking trump fans

texas will go blue this year

Mercy killing. Good.

>Trump's violent rhetoric

And yet Hillary's incessant warmongering is not considered violent rhetoric.

>but many have warned that Trump's violent rhetoric could cause problems.
I've been waiting ten months or so to hear an example of Trump's violent rhetoric and I have yet to hear one.

>degenerates on both sides
>media is ran by the left
>some degenerate sabotaging his own candidate.
>giving the biased media outlets fuel
Why can't people wait?
Wait till after the election to get their pitchforks out.

yes, that is what is so mind boggling about the whole campaign. The demshits are literally trying to push a Mandela effect against Trump, playing the "racist, homophope, islamaphobe et al" buzz word card.

Wow, Trump supporters are violent pigs intolerant of others' opinions. Who would've guessed?

This is so false flag its not even funny.

>Texas couple under attack by deranged Donald Trump supporters
Bullshit.

>meanwhile Trump supporters with signs and stickers are continually harassed and vandalized
>no fucks given

Thank you, Commonwealth of the Bahamas

Hahahahaha God bless Texas Jesus Christ

Hahahahahahaha

>whatcadoingrabbi.jpeg

I don't believe them.
I believe that this is a false flag.

>they have a sign I don't like
>better vandalize shit and lash out violently

That's how their crazy fringe behaves, so when they want to stage something, they just assume that our fringe behaves in the same way.

This gets news coverage but not the hundreds of videos online of liberals stealing dozens of signs each?

>putting political decorations on your lawn

>There's no proof that a Donald Trump supporter did this, but

houstonbro, we can win easily if we get out and vote. niggers are too dumb to vote and the illegals can't vote, so all that leaves is the numale libtards.

>implying they didn't kill their own dog to help the sociopath win

Hillary supporters are sociopaths just like their leader, so it wouldn't surprise me. Just like the "artist" who made that painting of Trump then claimed she was attacked the next day walking to her art supply store.

time.com/4317513/trump-nude-painting-assault/

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

>Trump did all of this and is responsible

Haven't Hill Shills literally shot people with no MSM response? She can fuck right off with this conspiracy bullshit.

713 here and I agree. E Pluribus and all that.

MEANWHILE: hundreds of incidents of Trump supporters being attacked by Hillary supporters go completely unreported

SHILL THE BITCH, FILL THE DITCH

>lefties get tired of their dog
>lefties poison their dog
>don't have to pay to get it put down AND get sympathy

Gonna guess what actually happened is the retards gave their dog something they shouldn't have and saw a way to spin it against Trump.

Yeah this is bullshit.
I live in this neighborhood. More than likely the dude is an old coot. Also more than likely his dog ate a bad mushroom or some other shit left out and croaked. We have had a lot of rain in the last week or so and mushrooms have sprouted up all over such as in the local park down the street.
I called RPD yesterday when I heard about this and spoke with the police sergeant, saying I was concerned for my own dogs. He said they don't believe the dog was "killed", that it is an isolated incident and there is nothing to worry about. There is no trump supporter running around killing dogs.

AMA I guess.