youtube.com/watch?v=UC69R4j_t5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=De1wNLEGQ30
youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think they wanted to jump?
Of course I would have.

I would and maybe I will, tbqh

CANONBALL!!!!!!

No. I would have stood my ground and fought for my country.

The part of them that wasn't even "them" basically forced them out of the windows.

Most of them didn't have a choice.

He was a paid actor

superheroes confirmed!

Spread my wings and fly away~

I would have jumped, and I would have survived the fall

Americans are pussies

If you're a few floors up from the impact whilst the jet fuel burns below you it's a case of topping yourself or getting literally barbecued.

I woulda scaled that fucking building like no tomorrow dude

>Nyeeaahh the flame want a bout of fisticuffs I sheee. PUT UP YOUR DUKES, CHUMMY!

Through the fire and flames ?
Raging against the machines crashing the towers ?

>Still believing in the 9/11 actually happened meme
Cuck

Really, leaf? I'd love to see you try, do the world (and this board) a favor.

A

Fuck yeah im not burning to death

Leaf please. Your PM is literally a cuccboi.

Legitimate laughter

I think alot of them didnt even know they were about to fall.

Picture how smoky it would have been and the chaos all around its easy to imagine someone accidentally walking out over the edge while trying to get air

In all seriousness, these attacks were committed by Israeli Intelligence/Mossad as a way to limit Iraq's potential as a threat against the state of Israel. Everything else was just icing on the cake.

We legitimately need to turn Jew-hunting into a sport. Powerful kikes need to be tortured, and we should televise it so their rat families can watch as they get what they deserve. Then, find their families and torture them as well.

Poll BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIq75vL-Cew

I read somewhere that some were pushed by others trying to get to the Windows.

I am fed by (You)'s

Thanks senpai

I'd have taken my chances and stayed inside.

The drop is almost certain death.
You don't know how it's gonna collapse though, you might find that so much concrete breaking and snapping against itself slows the descent, making the drop from the inside, survivable.
You might be near a structurally strong point, like a pillar, or reinforced beam, something that will survive the collapse, and hold the wight of rubble above you.

Falling is certain death,
Staying is likely death.

Furthermore, staying, you'd pass out from smoke long before burning to death.

I find it absurd that so many idiot americans think these people actually chose to jump as in basically commit suicide

lol no, it's instinct. I have a small amount of experience being a volunteer firefighter and people's bodies will do crazy fucking shit when it starts getting burnt alive.

Lets see how long you hold onto searing metal which is literally melting your skin while a raging jet fuel fire blasts in your face and body. Your survival instinct kicks in and your hands let go.

These people were murdered, they didn't choose to jump or commit suicide.

There is no ''would you have'', at a certain point everyone would. At a certain point your hands get burnt enough they literally can't support your weight any longer.

I actually find it disgusting that these people are considered by a lot of americans to have essentially committed suicide.

kek

kekek

kekekek

kekekekek

Best thread on Sup Forums right now.

They were suffocating to death retard. They probably did it for the breaths of fresh air on the way down

this desu

Did you see the towers collapse? There was absolutely nothing left, NOTHING. Over half of the bodies that stayed in there were fucking vaporized with absolutely no remains. That is, if your body isn't smashed into 200 separate pieces that were only identifiable by DNA. If you were above the floors that the plane crashed into, you were fucking done no matter what. There was not a single survivor above the area of impact. You were basically going to get cooked like a fucking Jew if you didn't jump off. Besides, most people who jumped didn't even want to jump, they were attempting to move to another window to escape suffocation and lost their grip.

kek, by punching the remnants of the plane?

This, like actual leaves, we fall slowly and float in the air.

No, the fire didn't burn hot enough. There were people standing in the hole the plane cut in the building looking out.

>The fire didn't burn hot enough.
People were standing on their desks because the ground was so hot.

Fuck no. Fuck falling. I'd die in the fucking fires and what all. Least that would just be asphyxiation or something instead of fucking falling.

>attack America several times
>get away with it

>Not jumping up before you hit the ground

Did they cook? No, no they did not.

>Not being able to improvise a helicopter with some toothpicks and a printing machine
Tsk tsk Americans, this is why you died.

Why are New Yorkers so fucking selfish? Why wouldn't they try to catch some of the people that were jumping out of the towers? A lot of lives could have been saved that day if New Yorkers thought about anyone but themselves for 1 second

skip to 4:35

youtube.com/watch?v=UC69R4j_t5Q

>jet fuel
>jet fuel
>jet fuel
>jet fuel

Yes, in an angsty fit after failing to weather the smoke.
And I would have been so angry at the people on the ground. I don't know why. I've been in a bunch of situations where I thought for sure I was about to die, and that's my reaction, pure rage at everybody who isn't me.

Why the fuck didn't anyone try and catch them? Are Americans all a bunch of limp wristed faggots?

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

Russia, you amaze me sometimes. Please post more often

In other news

youtube.com/watch?v=De1wNLEGQ30

Yeah, falling would be much preferable to burning.

Have any of these people been identified without any uncertainty?

Imagine the last known sighting of your loved one being a photo of them jumping from a skyscraper...

Would it been possible to use a parachute?

dunno bro tough call, i always found that doco with the sounds of all the jumpers hitting the ground in background pretty confronting.

it's amazing the extremes that these roaches will go to when they cant get renovation approvals through .

>Nigger is doing spelling with the Insurance man calling for help
>"We're overlooking the financial center. Three of us. Two broken windows, OH GOD, OHHH- cut
>Tower collapses
Spooky, man

Yes, absolutely, as long as they jumped out enough, and did not have the bad luck to hit or be hit by debris, or blasts of fire/wind ect. And of course either knew how or could quickly grasp how a parachute is steered.

You can pretty much parachute off of anything that gives you a few seconds in the air, (give or take a few depending on the type of chute).

Read a story about a husband who was looking through photos of jumpers, saw a woman in a cream pants with the exact same hair/skin color as her falling from the exact same floor from which she worked, he tried to show it to her ultra protestant family, but they ignored him, because, you know, suicides = hell.

If I could have landed on Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy, then yes.

Israel did 9/11, faggots. Figure it out already.

There were some people using sheets/clothing as parachutes, but the velocity of the fall ripped it out of their hands, or it just didn't work.

Suffocating from smoke is fucking awful, it's just not like being underwater.
Simply being in a room full of smoke is panicking enough, I can only imagine what it would be being on fire on top of that.

I'd jump while holding a chair under my feet. Then right before landing, I'd jump off the chair without a scratch on me.

youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg

This. I would have jumped to the closest and tallest building

>work in a tall ass building
>doesn't keep a parachute hidden in desk for emergencies

I would have at least made a makeshift rope and tried to climb down a few floors until reaching a below impact window.

Have you ever seen a leaf fall? It falls delicately on the ground

nice, now you have to break an inch thick window, what's your plan?

please have a go pro and live stream it when it happens

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIq75vL-Cew
This guy had brass balls, looks like he was doing alright until the fucking buliding fell apart. F

>not a single person tried to find a makeshift parachute

this guy did, but it was a pretty poor effort

These idiots don't understand that if you jump just before hitting the floor all the energy disapears and you don't hurt yourself.

>Yeah this gon' be a beautiful death!

You see the problem was the inner core of the building was rigged with explosives...

I have to wonder if anyone at the top managed to survive by strapping themselves into a fridge, large safe, or heavy duty locker.

Worst part is that Trump was part of the conspiracy. Hillary was part of the embezzlement. And we elected king Faisal's --or (faisoules) whichever way you want to pronounce it-- grandson as president. Grandson through a black concubine.

people did, there's a video of it

Why didn't they just go out the fire exit?

SOME KIND OF WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK?
>RE-UPLOAD A SHORT CLIP OF A SHORT CLIP
>XD

No, I would be raping someone.

Yeah. You can hear the building collapsing over the phone.

You would torment a woman in the final moments of her life? You're a sick fuck.

I woulda tried to make a helicopter blade and spun as fast as I could on the way down.

Technically you wouldn't need to make it all the way to the floor just to an adjacent building.

>Not making a zipline to a nearby building

In the days after--there were splatter pictures of the bodies all over the internet. I think they've all been scrubbed now. Went looking for them a few years back and couldn't find any. Should've saved em I guess. Older I get, the more the regrets pile up.

kek

I'd just turn 360° and walk away tbqhwy family

canadianshitposting.gif

I wouldnt have liked to have burnt to death and/or collapse in a high building, but no

someone was actually killed by a falling body

TELL ME ABOUT 9/11 WHY DOES HE WEAR A MASK

nope everyone at the top died

what if you wrapped your hands and slide down the building like this?

A good portion of those jumpers lost their grip while trying to navigate from window to window in an attempt to escape.

Looks like Thay failed supper man school

This. We must hunt them with Tar-21s and Desert Eagles to make it all the more fitting and ironic

>not jumping out on top of a chair and then jumping off of that at the last second

1st post anything but "a flip"

I'm disappointed, Sup Forums

Given the pragmatic choice of dying in a painful inferno or from hitting the pavement at 150mph, ill take the latter

Probably.

That's a better death than hot suffocation.