Where do you think they found those long chains?

where do you think they found those long chains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxAdt9c6QeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deep in their orc butts
only patricians get this reference

The chains are a metaphor

I don't know, but it's good that you posted another thread on the subject.

Why couldn't they just have the dragon die on land to avoid this plot hole?

then it wouldn't follow Warcraft lore

GIANTS

because where else will you get dramatic shot of dragon slipping beneath the ice?

Why do giants need giant chains?

>be pleb and don't understand the reference
>google "deep in their orc butts"
>instant patrician

The Night King resurrected them

Qyburn salvaged it from Blackwater Bay and shipped it to them

Where did night king get his armor?

The night king had a great vision of capturing the dragon so he dragged them from Hardhome or bought them in local depot, its uncertain since it happend offscreen.

In the Night King's sleevies

My son...

From the wrecked ship that they show you.

they bought it from Hardhorne depot, it was a winter sale

How did they attach those chains to the dragon?

giant dogs

Giant's stuff.
I'm guessing at one point there were more than a few, probably living in some giant sized village/city and had some grasp on technology rather than being big goatfuckers/snowniggers

They could have just made the dragon crash on land
It would have been easier to animate even
Instead they chose that they somehow attach a huge chain to a dragon sunk in frozen water when they wouldn't cross earlier

BUT THE DRAMA AND SUSPENSE user????? Writing is so thin now that without shocking moments people watching the show would start to notice things.

Take a last episode for example you can make a quick sumation to cover everything, Jon and firends are going to take a zombie, Sansa and Arya are having a fit over some letter she was forced to write, take away shockers and what is left?

Its turend into a capeshit by now, you know good guys will win at the end and nighking will lose, you just need to see how, 6 episodes left.

From the hardhome episode

Lolz the state of Reddit these days. You all deserve to hang for these threads.

PATRICIAN AS FUCK XD
UPVOTED!

There was a hardware store right across the bank behind that comfy island,it was hard to spot it because of all that snow, stop nitpicking and enjoy the show....

They're ice chains they made for climbing the wall

why is Sup Forums so unfunny? Instead of responding to the thread, all of you are making stupid jokes that don't make anyone laugh.

They used a shrink ray and shrunk everything but regular sized chains.

>sneeds superhero supply

?

they got ramsays 20 goodmen form the battle of bastards to steal them and then they went scubba diving for the dragon

dont you remember that scene where the giants put a chain on their mammoth and tried to pull off the door at the wall? you fucks never asked where they got chains then

they walked down there and tied them on

did you miss the part where wraiths who fell in the water just walked out again? they don't care about air, they're dead

although that raises the question of why a walker couldn't just swim down there and resurrect it so it could climb out itself

Laziness.

Its a store for super heroes where they can get all props/weapons/etc, they accept currencies from all universes and make a special discounts, im sure Night King got a fair bargain.

i guess, what's the point of having an army of drones if you don't tell them to do stuff for you

on the other hand imagine bursting out from under the ice on the back of a dragon, that's a pretty night kingly thing to do

He already knows how awesome he is, he doesn't need to show off to his mindless henchcocks

When the walker showed up when fatty was pissing ghost of with the water, the water froze instantly.
If the walkers can't manipulate ice properly then they'd become trapped in water since they'd cause it to instantly freeze around it.
But with that logic, one could have just walked down to the "shore" and made the water freeze so they wouldnt have to wait around for a day.

They're special, magic chains made of White Walker ice.

i kinda suspect the white walkers are being controlled by someone else, so maybe it'll all make sense in the end

i'm probably wrong though, maybe it is just A Bad Show

i thought it was kinda lame how they didn't just conjure up ice javelins as needed instead of slooooowly getting them off a horse one at a time. like if they were making them it'd explain why they took a week to throw

If only they turned them into ICE CHAINS then it'd make sense.

Bran as Bran the Builder hid some extra chains when he was building the Wall because he knew he'd need them later as the Night King.

the army of the dead oughtta be wayyy bigger than it was presented on-screen in this episode

real armies have a whole lot of logistics in tow and realistically prepping some chains shouldn't be that big of a deal (although these fat mondo chains are sort of a stretch. otoh they are in the land of giants i guess)

this show is super bad with presenting armies realistically though, so they managed to make it totally unbelievable when it isn't really much of a stretch at all. roman generals used to pull all kinds of minecraft bullshit in situ

giant maesters

Night king baptism

do you have to be spoon fed everything? should they devote a season to show the white walkers walking across the north, forging every link of chain and crafting magical ice spears?

the question you should be asking isn't how they came across the chains and spears, but how the night king knew exactly when he'd need them, or that he'd need them at all

From the giants, and from Hardhome.

Jesus, do you faggots pay any attention while watching?

ohgod

They didn't. Bad writing.

explain this picture

bioshock did it first

the same Hardholme where everyone lives in tents and they have basic palisade walls?

why couldn't they cross to get to Jon and the A squad

youtube.com/watch?v=kxAdt9c6QeQ

their ability to suddenly cross frozen water and their rescue diver skills completely obliterate the purpose of the wall, because technically they could walk around it on the shelfice or the seabed.