I'm beginning to think Indians actually deserve to be bullied mercilessly

I'm beginning to think Indians actually deserve to be bullied mercilessly

Attached: toothless man be keeping us down n sheeit.png (824x787, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bakchodi/comments/83lv3e/britains_worst_ever_child_grooming_scandal/?sort=confidence
globalnews.ca/news/3224254/surrey-crime-statistics-violent-crime-drop-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=4CmCNZjEozw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best way to trigger them is to bring up China

Who the fuck cares what redditors think?

Brits are responsible though. 200 years. No compensation at all.

Come on, the fertility rate is still lower than world average. :( Why are we always accused of excessive breeding?

>No compensation at all.
>What is foreign aid

because the rural fuckwits in your country are literally in a religious breeding war despite having an annual family income that's less than the price of a smartphone

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Give them their diamond back. Fix their country back. Actually fuck you. You even try to fuck with us after letting us go. Good thing we fuck you guys back with the london raid.

>you're on your 4th Nehru-Gandhi

Attached: akane laughing.gif (430x516, 1.07M)

Nah

Attached: 1512139751075.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

But the actual figure is like 2.4 or 2.3, lower than world average, and also declining by 0.1 percent every year. :(
Who the fuck wants a diamond?

But Bongs deserve all the bad things happening to them.

>less than the price of a smartphone

Attached: luna1.jpg (656x618, 52K)

>But the actual figure is like 2.4 or 2.3, lower than world average, and also declining by 0.1 percent every year. :(
Yeah but the damage has already been done. How many people are crammed into that peninsula? 1,400 million or something like that? Even a first world country would struggle to manage that kind of population.

They do.

So? We are not contributing to the next population growth apocalypse as much as other third world countries. That's all I'm trying to say. Seriously, how much damage has India done to the West? Why is everyone always complaining? What does it matter to all of you what happens here? Are Indians coming and fucking up your countries?

You don't get it user. Them not giving back your diamond is showing that they lack commitment to really help your country. I mean they even try to fuck with us only years after releasing us. Fuck the brits.

I don't think anyone in this country would say we don't have a responsibility to apologise to India, but they do take it a bit far sometimes.

Based Mallu

>Seriously, how much damage has India done to the West?

Couldn't honestly say.

>Canadian
>redditposting
Why am I suprised?

Why? All the migrants in your countries and Singapore ate doing so well? I'm not saying immigration is a good thing, but still.

I found the the thread:

reddit.com/r/bakchodi/comments/83lv3e/britains_worst_ever_child_grooming_scandal/?sort=confidence

The handling of decolonizing was a bit of a mess. But so was abolishing the caste system without forethought of how it would affect society. The Indian upper classes are perfectly civilized, but the lower ones have been breed to be retards for thousands of years needed some guidance first. Mother England didn't teach her children to poo in the loo and we shouldn't blame them for not figuring it out.

Attached: indian toilet worship.jpg (460x494, 50K)

You're driving down wages in my industry while also making shit products

Thankfully Trump is going to BTFO all of you

Why are singapoor, matlaysia, hongkong so rich then? And they poo in the loo?

Is Trump going to deport millions of Indian Americans?

Because otherwise they are going to lobby to open the ports as soon as Trump is gone.

Because our nations are lucky to have one of the most stable society on earth. We didn't live like king when they come. And when they leave we twist their arm a bit more than they like. And Malays rule. That's about it.

This is probably a large factor in why the Pakistanis come here and rape our kids desu, they think they're getting revenge.

lmao Indian immigrants evade taxes, build illegal suites to cram 5 families into one house, create racial ghettos out of previously nice areas, increase rates of gang violence, refuse to integrate into the existing culture. Now they're pushing into government and honestly don't see that going well.

He's right though. Why are wh*toids so reluctant to admit colonialism was a shitty thing to do that bit them in the ass in the long run?

Whose side are you on?

Trump is merely the memetic manifestation of the American will, another one will be realized after he is gone

LMAO those are the Sikh separatists you Canadians love so much. They are not Hindus.

This is so retarded, people worship all new things, they didn't turn it into a shrine. How does that make any sense?
Look, your countries benefitted better during British rule, our share of GDP only went down further with time. Stop acting like muh British came on civilising mission. They did some good things, but we would be better off without them.
Lmao, gang violence? Can you prove any of the things you just said apart from the ghettos and cramping five families into one house?
>Thankfully Trump is going to BTFO all of you
Why don't you try to get competant instead if whining about foreigners taking your jobs?

>Trump is merely the memetic manifestation of the American will

Go back.

White people should go back to Europe. They don't belong in America. Genetically Mexicans have more right to be there.

They have a much smaller population without the millions of untouchables. Singapore and Hong Kong are cities, not countries and Malaysia is doing fine in the Major cities as well, but if you look at Pakistan and Bangladesh they are also shitholes, same with virtually every other Former colony

Look up the city of Surrey. 20 years ago we didn't need anti-gang programs. Now we do. Surrey is the fastest growing city in BC and it's mostly due to immigration from India. There's been a shooting almost every week since the new year started.

Yes. Americans are not satisfied with the liberal world order. The overall trend of things is anti-immigrant

Classic pajeet not understanding the point or just ignoring the point. The issue is not competence. The issue is management prioritizing cost at the expense of quality. Thankfully most companies have by now learned the lesson of shit products

>no compensation at all

>Thankfully most companies have by now learned the lesson

*hires Pajeet CEO*

>Crime drops double digits
globalnews.ca/news/3224254/surrey-crime-statistics-violent-crime-drop-2016/

Not what you were expecting huh Muhamed?

Why are Indians in Singapore doing so well, many of them fourth or fifth generation, weren't well educated to begin with. Also in HK, most of them were WW2 jawans in the beginning, weren't even educated properly, but they're still doing well. Only in Malaysia do you find that Indians are causing problems. Everywhere else they're doing far more good than harm. What is wrong with you guys, how can you deny this, just because muh smell of curry, muh ugly Indians, muh rote learners. How can these cause problems nearly bad as the Leaf is claiming.
>anti- gang rape programs
>shooting almost every week
And this is because of Indians? What are you talking about?

Their mistake

Point still stands. Infosys is moving their operations into the US because of the coming H1B crunch. I predict software development will remain a cushy position for the rest of my career

good lad. these posts are rare these days

lol the opposite is happening
youtube.com/watch?v=4CmCNZjEozw

based ankush

Chinese and Indians are natural enemies

Dude, no one said Indian programmers are good. But are the ones that move to the US nearly as bad as the average ones in India? See, outside of the top five percent of colleges, most of the students are from families that would be actually considered as poor in the West. Programming is something that everyone does here, only white collar job available for them. They haven't received a good education while growing up, that's why they're like that. The upper class Indians posting here don't write code nearly as bad as you want to believe.

China has already won.

China's main competitor is the US, not India. I think things were still up for grabs a decade ago but it is clear now that India's level of development is years if not decades behind China.

Make in India, Superpower by 2020, etc. all just empty words

>India's level of development is years if not decades behind China

LOL India is definitely several decades behind China.

But a strong India that is hostile against China is in the interest of a dozen very rich countries around the world. It wouldn't surprise me if they indirectly (through beneficial trade deals) put a lot of money into India and the Indian military.

I agree with you, what I am not sure about is the Indians' ability to execute.

Years of foreign investment and they are still doing African-tier hand wringing about how they can't develop because of muh colonialism etc. Meanwhile South Korea went from third world to first world in a generation

I can definitely see western governments pumping money into India to get it to develop and counter China (this is basically what they did in South Korea) but are Indians able to capitalize on this? Prior evidence says no

Chinese people think Chinese people are being exploited by Western power in the sane way also despite the lack of colonization activity in most part of China

Britain bought it on itself. No one asked the government to keep quiet while this was happening. I agree with Indians on this one, There is no reason to be sympathetic to British plight. If brits cannot deal with what is essentially an internal issue then they have only themselves to blame. Besides, it's mostly pakistanis and not indians who commit such crimes in UK.

>Why is everyone always complaining? What does it matter to all of you what happens here?
I'm honestly annoyed that India isn't more successful. Would be nice to have another powerful democracy running around. Instead you're a living argument against democracy and in favor of authoritarianism (your neighbor to the north is way ahead of you economically even as it slides into dictatorship).

>develop because of muh colonialism etc.
There must be at least some truth to it. And did you think about caste system and how 56 percent of the GDP is concentrated among the top 1 percent of the country? Tell me all the famines and opium farms leeching off the nutrition from the soil were very great things done by the British.

Attached: 1_AD_to_2003_AD_Historical_Trends_in_global_distribution_of_GDP_China_India_Western_Europe_USA_Middl (800x477, 73K)

so... britian conquered india in 1700... this is the power of history... wow...

>I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion - Churchill
was he right?

Attached: britbong.jpg (468x490, 24K)

India adopted capitalism way later than China, around 90's. China became a market economy a whole 2 decades before India. Democracy is just a meme, most rich countries became successful after adopting a free market economy, regardless of whether they were democratic or not. In fact democracy probably hurts more than it helps, only in a democracy could a retard like Trump get elected. Democracy is the reason why America is falling behind China.

So he didn't want to fix the famine and invest on the war?
What are you implying? 1757 is when Company rule began and they had already been around since a few decades before that in the subcontinent. Are you saying Europe did not benefit at all from having colonies and came purely on a civilising mission?

> Millions of Pakjeets exploiting Br*t**ns' taxpayers
> No compensation

p*Kis should be destroyed

We don't owe them anything.

Britain invaded on them like a nazis. And did what nazis did to people.

actually they did what soviets did to people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943

Can you show me how Indians immigrants are evading taxes? I just googled "tax evasion by Indian immigrants", couldn't find stuff.
Also I'll ask you again, on what basis are you making such claims? Since when have Indians ever been doing those things in the UK? I'll accept that Indians are often poor programmers and they don't integrate well and don't tip but how are they any worse immigrants than the Chinese? This is as good as immigrants get. Why are you stating such ridiculous lies just to prove a point?
You don't, but don't pretend that your administration was a fantastic thing for India. Are all the things that I've been taught in school about all the shit you guys did complete lies? Is it just a coincidence how India's share of GDP began decreasing while yours started increasing when you came here? The Mughal Empire was one of the three gunpowder empires of Asia in the 1500s-1600s, there was a time when there were more people living in cities and towns in the Mughal Empire than in England. I know you'll say "We wuz kangz, eh? You were always shit and will continue to remain shit, filthy Pajeet", but am I wrong though? Did you not benefit at all from all your jewery in India, you literally used to force people to grow opium and indigo and make the soil unfertile. What about the Bengal famine? Tell me we were worse off under the Mughals?

They still have their original culture surviving for the most part, while I'm sure there's quite a bit of British influence it isn't like Mexico where there isn't anything that survives that isn't strongly influenced by Europe.

It's very difficult to say what bits of Indian's problem are a result of colonialism and which are their own ancestral practices (eg caste system) I doubt the Brits destroyed their toilets and forced everyone to shit on designated streets.

Oh now you support the mughal empire and take pride in it? I tought they were evil muslims opressing nice hindous.

>destroyed their toilets and forced everyone to shit on designated streets.
No, I never said anything like that. That's because of caste system. The working class majority have been trained to live like that for so many generations, and they themselves believe they are inferior beings. They don't even sit on our furniture even today in big cities. How can they suddenly change how they are? But did the British try to fix the problem when they could? Only the Indian government has ever addressed it.

>Besides, it's mostly pakistanis and not indians who commit such crimes in UK

Nobody blamed the Indians.

What are you trying to imply? Why do you think I'm a Hindutvafag?

>Tell me we were worse off under the Mughals?
>An estimated 200-300 million Hindus slaughtered under Mughal rule
>We gave you parliamentary democracy, the railways, cricket, your justice system, the English language and introduced the concept of market economies
You tell me.

In exchange , they introduce their penises in your daughters.

You deserve it.

No those are Pakis.

Only Brits are to blame

When did Indians do any of this? What are you talking about?

You Indians really should do a push on both Sup Forums and reddit to clarify that Pakis did it.

For some reason many are blaming you.

>he says while living in a white European country

But that's true

Sorry, but Mr. Goldstein told me Europe belongs to all of humanity.

Get used to it, white boi ;)

>parliamentary democracies
>railways
There are countries that have never been ruled by the Europeans but had adopted those things.
>introduced market economies
What do you mean? How were these already not there?
Can you disprove that Britain did not do more harm than good and benefitted enormously from the exchange?

India's GDP didn't appreciably fall, its share in the world's GDP did. There's no big conspiracy about Western Europe industrialising and enlarging its piece. If you have a pie and suddenly it gets ten times bigger, it's not that your slice became smaller.
And it was difficult and expensive to set up shop in the subcontinent. If you believe India was run like a heartless slave colony then you have to explain why crown rule came into effect because the EIC went bankrupt, or why the UK was at its most financially precarious when it reached its territorial peak. It's nowhere near as black and white as anti-colonial writers like to pretend it is.

Attached: 1490789006737.png (319x263, 65K)

Who the fuck is Abdul Kalam?

How will the bongs ever recover after this

I understood the first part, then any semblance of language was just gone after that.

>It's nowhere near as black and white as anti-colonial writers
Does it make equal sense to say you would be able to make that amount of growth without having India as your colony? And are all the things they told us about the indigo sharecropping and Bengal famine and poppy plantations in school complete lies? Two of those things I mentioned were after the British government took over. And were Indians absolutely worthless until you came and civilised us? Did you read what I said about India's economic significance during Mughal period, is it all false? I am not trying to accuse the West and demand gibs or reparations. I understand you are giving us foreign aid, but stop complaining about it, all third world countries are getting aid, why is India always the thief? Why do people have to make threads like this, muh we gave them everything, civilisation and shieet, sometimes admit you're not completely right?
Ex-president, and he never said that. Stupid WhatsApp forward.

How many more languages do you speak than this blue-collar class guy who didn't go to English medium school? Why am I able to understand broken English from outside India, it's just you who have trouble understanding others?

彼は英語を話せない

generaly they are the loud, obnoxious ones
that being said, yes

Why are you so ungrateful?

I'm very grateful. There is no country I love more than Denmark.

>Saying "I speak Japanese" in an anime website.
He can also speak two or three while being raised with much worse upbringing than you.
>loud, obnoxious
How do you want me to behave on slash int slash board of 4ch*n?

and nonwhites dont belong in europe yet here we are?

I hope you died slow

Why do Sup Forumstards always hide behind 3rd world proxies. Why not use Russian proxies to show your ideological allegiance?

Is he even non-White?
Are you?

Good mate. Then im glad for you

He is Indian, might be halfie, dont remember, but in Europe if you are half any other race you are basically that race for all intent and purposes