Need a new show to waste my time with

>Need a new show to waste my time with
>Liked Jessica Jones so why not watch the show
>Love the actress from B in 23
>Loved the first episode
>Episodes 2 and 3 end up being the "LUKE CAGE SLAMATHON"
Oh fuck off, I just wanted a fun Jessica Jones show, what the fuck is this cuck shit.

>cuck shit

Are you dating Jessica jones? Brain damaged Sup Forums abortion, go back and take your closet fetishes with you.

learn proper English, you retard

You know that Jessica Jones was single right ?

You seem upset.

I couldn't even tell there was a black guy in that image until I enlarged it.

You just know

it's been a canon relationship since the 90s or something

You made a wrong turn buddy.
Sup Forums is for cuck.
Sup Forums is for PFFFRAAAP

Why is nigger fucking Jessica Jones? Why is Iron Fist or Daredevil not fucking Jessica Jones? Checkmate Hollywood.

Gas the kikes race war now

>Why is nigger fucking Jessica Jones?
Because that's what happens in the comics. Iron Fist ends up with a black girl until the writers decided to be faggots and send her over to black Captain America instead

They're married in the comics

jajajaja white bois BTFO

Luke Cage actually seems one of the nice black guys in comics. I didnt read most of it but thats what i saw.

This guy looks like a nigger.

That makes no sense, if anyone has yellow fever it's Iron Fist.

Interracial of any kind where the woman is (((white))) and the dude is nonwhite is cuck thanks to memes

He's much better portrayed in his own show. In Defenders he has the famous privilege talks with Danny and in JJ he was just an ass

I want her to sit on my face and fart down my throat.
HNNNNNG
STEP ME ON KRYSTEN

>Iron Fist ends up with a black girl

How wasn't she grossed out by having to kiss and hump that nigger?

Sup Forumsack here.
We're the 1st board on Sup Forums. You are NOTHING compared to us.

she loves bbc

>middle class white bois biggest life problem is a girl getting fucked by a dindu on some shitty 3/10 super hero show

grow up baby dick

But Jessica Jones is a great show.
I'd honestly give it an 8/10.

>non canon depiction of DannyxMisty by Gurihiru where they have a daughter and everything after years of a dead ship and the chi baby
I really didn't need that feel

This is actually cute.

Misty will be in season 2 of Iron Fist so I'm going assume in addition to getting her bionic arm they're going to hook up too.

as long as i get more of her im happy

Jessica Jones was Luke Cage's wife in the Marvel comics, where they produced a baby.

Post her feet. Trust me, you will feel bad for Luke after that.
I am not even a footfag but her feet are so ugly they are actually a huge turn off.

I'd lick em.

Why do people get mad over super hero TV shows?

Conveniently leaving out Sup Forums in that one.

>being married is full of little traps

W-what did they mean by this?

The OP of this thread is mad because he's LARPing as a racist.

>Quantity = Quality
And this is why you kids should stay in your containment board

Why do beds always built like this? They are always L-shaped, where the man's chest is exposed but the woman's chest is always covered by sheet.

>opening the flood gates and actively recruiting from reddit is a good thing

You fucking faggots ruined this shit site.

Doesn't Misty Knight get fucked by Luke Cage in the show?

Sounds like Iron Fist is getting some well-used goods.

He will get yellow fever

Colleen is pure m8

I thought Danny gets with Misty in the comics, though?

And spiderman fucks JJ, I don't think that's going to happen either

There's nothing wrong with white women getting BLACKED.

Dude its a good show.

Is there a single marvel comics character that wasn't a dick? I was reading some 80-90s comics that I found online and Scarlet Witch just raped a dude.

you don't understand how painful it's when some nigger puts his rotten BBC into your waifu!
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

You know she's usually a villain yea? I mean I get you didn't read shit and just posted some img, but you do understand she was a villain for decades yea?

Learn your words then she got BLACKED sure, cuck has nothing to do with it, the implication is she's fucking random barflys nightly

Why she good now?

Who knows I haven't checked in on the comics in years

I really hope they don't.

Jessica is an insufferable bitch and worst character in the Netflix MCU besides Iron Fist.

because that's her future husband, DD is meant to end up alone and iron fist with misty knight.

Wait until you watch the defenders and nigger cage starts telling iron fist to check his white privilege.

>I'm cranky and I drink a lot

That is her entire character summed up.

And her future ex, Spidey did cuck Luke and it was really funny

It's not even the interracial aspect of her relationship that annoys me, it's the relationship itself.
Why on earth would they focus on it in a show about super powers. I watch it for escapism, not to be reminded how lonely I am by watching two people fucking on a bed.

Iron Fist is a fucking bitch, he had it coming

Don't bully IF its not his fault

So skip the sex scenes then

To show how fucked up and empty her life is.

>Defenders he has the famous privilege talks with Danny
that talk was him literally telling danny to use his money to his advantage and stop beating up random no names

That's what I do. I skip anything even mildly erotic or emotional.

Try and move past it, I mean I haven't but I assume its possible

ONLY BBC CAN SATISFY HER NOW WHITEBOIS

forget your meds again?

Because sex is an important part of any well-adjusted human's life

just stating what the tv show is trying to tell you user.

ok

Sex: the thing you want more than anything until you get lots of it and realize it wasn't special. It's the diamond of human interaction, the cheapest most common thing that's artificially hoarded by kikes until you believe it has value.

>kikes are responsible for you wanting sex
no really dude those meds you were prescribed, take them

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

Misty is way too ugly and old in the netflix universe. She looks like she could be Danny's mother. Also, no one could suspend their disbelief that Danny would dump a hottie like Colleen for THAT:

The guy is a parody of a weeb, rich, asian girlfriend and a chuunibyou to add.

This. I mean she has massive great tits but she looks like a fucking beat up gorilla

Every time he says it its great, should say it at least once before he blows shit up tho

People are mixing up think piece articles with what actually happens in the show.

weebs are known for being filthy rich and having hot asian girlfriends? That's news to me.

She looks fine to me

i kek every time that faggot said this

Iron Fist is tbph the avatar of weebs, he is the foretold greatest kung-fu warrior the champion of heaven, dragon blessed etc. And he's got a hot kendo waifu, there is nothing wrong with any of this

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

The character is all about ancient chinese culture, mysticism and martial arts, not japanese. Do you even know what the word weeb means?

Lol try and get it, pls just try

news flash this site was ruined since before Sup Forums

She is a 4/10
Nigger can keep her.

Well she is supposed to be reletable to liberal bitches

And it works well.
Don't pause when she is talking thought. She becomes a 4/10

It's called sex sells you retard.

So how the fuck is the sense of that asian bitch an Arab ?

Is this multicultural progress ?

It doesn't matter what it means it matters how it's used.yes I know it used to describe hyper autistic nipophiles

No shit, did you have a point?

no it had problems, faggots anyone and everyone ruined it