Dr. Drew's Show CANCELLED After Admitting Hillary's Health Problems

DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE

THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE. CNN IS PURE EVIL

THEY ARE SILENCING ALL THE DISSENTERS. THE ORIGINAL INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SCRUBBED FROM THE RADIO STATION'S WEBSITE

This needs to be SPREAD like wildfire

Original Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSFMKNZMIwY

The News
youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/dr-drew-pinsky-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767417393165533184
youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM
youtube.com/watch?v=w6wgtA6o7J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never heard of Dr. Drew before this debacle

He's been around a long time

Ya'll be missed Doc :(

Suicide incoming....

I was just thinking this

Would normies connect the dots in he really does die soon though? Probably not

Bumping

i never thought much of Dr. Drew but (((they))) are legit not even trying to hide the fact that they want hillary

Yeah, he didn't even say anything crazy or controversial. He was just a doctor giving a medical observation.

It's beyond fucking absurd.

I heard the original interview and wondered how he managed to get away with it I guess he didn't.

Now he has two options:

1) he will be "suicided"

2) he will be "re-educated" and come out and admit he was completely wrong and brainwashed by the alt-right

DREW WAS A DEAD FISH LOOKING FOR LIVE...

Download an MP4 or webm or whatever, we don't want the video deleted.

This this this x10000000

PURE FUCKING COINCIDENCE

Bump

Breaking news
Dr Drew found dead with 5 self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

totally plausible if you just pull the trigger really really fast

Not letting this slide

>CNN Special Report
>Dr Drew found sealed in 44 gal drum filled with cement
>first responders comment "worse case of suicide we've ever seen"

>Suicide incoming....
>Would normies connect the dots in he really does die soon though? Probably not

He's already said his piece though, there isn't any reason to unless he has information to release.

He'll probably get off lucky

Holy shit you idiots will latch onto anything to justify voting for Trump.

Put down the tinfoil and remember that we've had presidents in way worse condition that did their job fine.

Cancelled because the ratings were in the gutter you fucking retards.

His tragic nail gun accident in a lye factory will be so unexpected.

SHART

>Cancelled because the ratings were in the gutter you fucking retards.

I'm sure that's why they went back and deleted all audio recording and page related information as well right?

So you do believe he was fired for telling the truth? Or are you CNN?

The shilling is very real.

Cypress Hillary - Insane In The Brain

Bump

>His tragic nail gun accident in a lye factory will be so unexpected.
>person of interest sought pic

>>Never heard of Dr. Drew before this debacle
>DUDE I AM SUCH AN IDIOT AND NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE SO EVERYONE IS LIKE ME LAMO

Retard

I'm tired of all these conspiracies from the alt-right targeting Hillary

inb4 "The clinton foundation MADE his ratings suck!!"

Pretty fucking convenient timing, right? Almost at though it's not because of this fucking ratings.

How any pure fucking coincidences do you need? Five of her staffers die mysteriously after the wikileaks thing, Assange offers 20k for any information leading to the conviction of whoever murdered Seth Richards and then somebody tries to scale the wall of the embassy he's in.

And that's just the pure fucking coincidence shit from the last two months. I'm not even gonna talk about this guy.

Yeah sure, HLN's ratings are in the gutter and they cancel the only thing getting good ratings. How fucking stupid do you shills think people are?

Nevermind, guys. False alarm.

thewrap.com/dr-drew-pinsky-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/

Who is that?

This doctor obviously didn't see her monster the pickles. She's yugely strong.

>not canceled because of hillary remarks

Yeah, sure. I know a guy with some prime swamp land for sale too.

At least they didn't cancel the rest of his life.

He got off easy.

CNN/MSNBC did similar shady shit like this in the lead up to the Iraq War. Cancelled Phil Donahue's show and everything.

Being a Republican is officially counter-cultural now.

No criticism of Cunton allowed? Ridiculous!

He probably should trade his Mercedes in on a model that won't spontaneously explode while accelerating out of control.

Oh yeah seems legit

This is literally politics you fucking autist.

thanks for correcting the record

>found the newfagshill

>not receiving current medications
>instead opting for decades old treatment

perhaps there is something that those in her echelon know that we aren't allowed to know

Hillary Has Brain Damage!

Dr. Drew exposed the elites using medical care to control Hillary OR Hillary is a bit of a yokel who uses her friends instead of the best available.

'e's are helge

Jew gets jewed by jews, it's happening again..
It's like it's jew civil war happening in this elections..
Their divide and conquer went too far, they are dividing themselves..

Nice clit onee chan

How much do you CTR folks get paid per post?

Bump for keks

>I've never seen his awful show but I'm outraged
REEEEEEEEEE

>The very next day
Yeah sure.

Then don't come here.

sad thing is this will happen

I hate the clintons

Was his ratings shit and were his claims debunked by other Drs?

CTR please go, you arent subtle

did someone really try to break into his house after the email thing... guys this is some /x/ tier shit, I'm really starting to believe in the jews

Why is the right side of her face melting? Did she have a stroke?

Not even supposedly protected merchants are safe from the (((establishment))).

>the very next day
Wait...what the fuck is happening, I heard him talking about this like a week ago. What fucking timeline did I cross over into?

???

can i kiss the feet

Fucking moron. My grandmother always had Dr. Drew on the radio.

Assange is living in the ecuadorian embassey in london for assylum, and someone was found scaling the side of the building at 3am heading for his room, whereupon they fled upon discovery. PURE COINCIDENCE.

He used an M93 Raffica, with his finger taped to the trigger

And assanges lawyer had just been found dead. mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767417393165533184

Hillfags btfo i guess

Dr. Drew is pretty based.

The bantz between him and Adam on Loveline were top quality. Dr. Drew isn't exactly redpilled but he's no lefty scumbag either. He's always been fairly objective and gives a medical clinical opinion of things exactly how he sees it.

How do you sleep at night,shill?

WOW

Are you fucking autistic?

The guy has one of the most popular podcasts and makes like $4 million a year from it alone. He also has one with Adam Carolla that is crazy popular, too.

Name all 5 staffers who died in mysterious circumstances.

maybe they will bring back loveline now?

MADMAN Dr. Drew - "Bill Clinton is an alcoholic"

youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM

Drew wanted it cancelled and so did Mike.

They were done with it.

this website makes me angry

angry because i feel helpless trying to spread the truth

but the truth makes me keep coming back

So I had this thought some time ago and want to know what you think of it

we all know that clintons health is to say the least, not in top condition. it seems to go downhill more and more, and she doesnt seem to be fit for being president (aside from all that satanistic bohemian grove shit, the murders and corruption etc).
Also she doesnt seem to need to run for president since she should have enough influence and money already through her husbands presidency and her own political "career" and being president will be stressfull so her health will even decline even more.

So what if the goal isnt to have her govern the people, but to only become president to then recline (because of healthissues like sudden death) from the position andlet her vicepresident overtake the position who is actually the one they have in office

So i dont now much about the guy, tim kaine, so can you guys give me information on him? would he have had a chance to run for president himself directly? is he any popular among the people? how big is his influence in politics (if he is just some little guy he might not be the real goal though). and what does he stand for politically? is he a complete puppet of the establishment? or is he someone you believe you can trust (considering he is working with clinton i dont think so)

so what do you guys think? what is her endgame?

YFW all the Drew fags become Trump fags.

Of course they said they they planned to cancel it. That's how the game works. It's really simple whatever they say believe the opposite

Nigga, even in fucking Kautokeino (which is the farthest away from the real world than anything else) people have heard about dr Drew.
You need to admit that you are either a legit autist or just a loner/weirdo.

>He also has one with Adam Carolla that is crazy popular, too.

yeah, they're like faggots or something, aren't they? not the stupid kind, but the dicksucking kind, right?

He was great listening to on the radio back in the day with Adam Corolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6wgtA6o7J8

He's just some gay lizard.

Truth is a lifelong pursuit, my friend. We can only approach its heavenly glow.

Nah, Dr. Drew is a married man, and Adam literally created the Man Show because he is the quintessential "beer and barbecue man that wants to look at boobs" guy.

We all do, user

WOW! Shills infiltrating Sup Forums kek kekekekeke SAD

This

SHILL!

tim kaine another corrupt career pol always in government. his was dnc chair. he stepped down and named schultz as his successor so clinton could have inside player at dnc. kaine then got vp nod in exchange. as for if #SickHillary dies or is too ill they plug someone else in could be kaine could be biden or whoever

I think he was DNC Chair when Hillary ran against Obama. They probably got together like "We're giving the nod to the cool black guy now, but you can run in 2016 and I must be your running mate".

How long do you guys give the doc before he's found ((((not breathing)))) with a pillow on his head.

imagine passionately kissing her lips, bros