ABORTION

What does it mean "legal on request" in blue countries? Whom do you request to? what's the process?

Attached: 5.png (1108x652, 166K)

Reminder that blue is the only civilized option.

It means you can't do it yourself but can have it done by someone authorized to do so.

got it, how does it work in the us?

Meaning "you can get an abortion if you want"

Of course there are still regulating laws like how far into a pregnancy or if it would be safe and so on, where as the rest of the world either requires you to have a specific reason or circumstance or doesn't allow you at all

it means that you can abort whatever the reason is, at least here

what's the process in Uruguay? is it free?

Agreed. Abortion must be legal.

Attached: 1518493265720m.jpg (921x1024, 122K)

you go to an hospital and ask for an abortion, you can only abort within the first 4 months, you can do it for free in public health care or in a private clinic (which you have to pay, obviously)

why is your country so based?

Yeah I'm feeling really jealous of Uruguay lately, it's like everything they do is right

like chile in their economic decisions.

In most of the non-blue places, it is actually a matter of human rights. For Latin America, with the most restrictive laws, this is the case (foetus is considered human upon conception).

the line between legal and illegal abortion is so dumb that it isn't based, if women want to abort they will abort, despite it is legal or illegal.

abortion law it's just the officialization of something obvious

Why doesn't the USA doesn't have laws for each state/territory, like we do?

it's about hypocrisy here.
they care about the fetus, but as soon as he is born poor nobody gives a shit.
then they ask for death penalty, so we can kill the fetus that they "saved" before.
3°rd world is a hopelesss place user.

It does.

I suppose federal law says it's legal

Attached: file.png (960x720, 267K)

Does maternal life mean if the baby is endangering the life of the mother? If so why the fuck is it illegal in Vatican city? Goddamn.

The vatican is colored in black

>why christian tribe no do what christian tribe says wrong?

Attached: file.png (353x400, 108K)

tell that to about 20 millions argies.

We are basically blue too. Everyone who asks before 12th pregnancy week can get an abortion if they so desire.

I oppose abortion because I dont want tax money to go for whores killing their children.

If they want to kill their children, then they should pay, and risk themselves doing something dangerous.

>Thank you for not aborting me, dad

Attached: 1520785374586.jpg (576x960, 75K)

It means you can have an abortion for any reason or no reason at all. In Canada you can legally abort a baby the day before it's born, we have no laws regarding abortion Unironically red or maybe back are the only ways to go, abortion is the single greatest moral problem in Western countries and people who participate in it ought to be in jail.

>murder is okay if the circumstances meet my arbitrary criteria

here i think you can get an abortion for free within 13 weeks or something, after that you have to pay yourself.
pretty disgusting how liberal the laws are regarding this issue

You should just change black to Brazilian cause it's basically the same thing

Well, murder is the legal term. Which meets a lawful criteria. The word you are looking for is homicide.

I just hate the fact that some people try to portray it as the right of a woman to control her body, like it's a tumor or a cyst. Instead, it's the power of a mother to kill her child. I can't exactly oppose people doing that because it's essentially a victimless crime since it's the fetus is probably not conscious at the time most abortions are done, but the bottom line is that it is murder.

Also if semblance of intelligence is taken as some sort of criteria on whether the child should be aborted then why aren't babies "aborted" too? Humans are pretty dumb for a long while after they are born. Heck, I'd argue that since gruesome criminals lack emotional intelligence that they should be "aborted" by the state too. But I don't, because I don't support murder, and by extension I don't support abortion.

>japan is not civilized

Roe v Wade was a supreme court decision that said banning abortion was unconstitutional, states can't go against that. But red states try their hardest to make it impossible to get an abortion.

Why are the smart countries aborting their babies and the stupid countries not?

Luckily in the US it hits the black community the hardest. Unfortunately for places like France blacks and Arabs over there don't go to abortion clinics

Anyone who truly cares for the "well-being" of the fetus should be in favour and even encourage early abortion, when there's no chance of the embryo having consciousness or feeling any pain. Most people that flatly oppose abortion in all forms don't really do it out of empathy for the unborn but because of retarded reasons like "only god can take away life"

UK may as well be blue since abortion is ok under economic reasons. You can just say you don't have enough money or that you can't quit your job