>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's speech
youtu.be/tgigHeFyN5g
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WywjHtIzNVU?t=1041
donaldtrump2016online.com/
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759620/Hungary-build-stronger-anti-migrant-fence-Orban-says.html
twitter.com/DustinStockton/status/769098194668126208
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/26/pbs-gets-caught-cutting-criticism-of-hillary-tpp-and-obamacare-from-jill-stein-interview/
patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
informationliberation.com/?id=55397
youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8&feature=youtu.be
investmentwatchblog.com/univisions-ramos-journalists-reporting-truthfully-about-trump-will-be-publicly-shamed/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-debuts-the-america-first-app1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Central Florida, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without Florida? Should we just give up now?

AWOO

in case you wanna meme this for the normies:
youtu.be/WywjHtIzNVU?t=1041

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
>still in the fucking header

You guys seem to enjoy doxing yourselves to DHS and the FBI

pathetic

Hope you enjoy Hillary Clinton reading all your emails

>OLD LADY YELLS AT INTERNET

KEK

hey guys, has the media been talking about immigration non-stop this week?

BOMBSHELL Report: In Hillary’s Deleted Emails They Found THIS About BENGHAZI

thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/

All is lost.

when is the next trump speech? i am not into murican timezone

AJ Delgado is ugly as hell!!!!!! Where's Hurricane Katrina?????

I thought New Hampshire was based?

But it seems they will vote for Hillary?

>that jew on ORly getting BTFO by the "blonde" latina
lel

A-who-vement?

Our choice is which flavor of doom do we accept. Business as usual.

You should be concerned with the real honeypot that keeps being posted in the threads

Let's face it, Trump is FINISHED. Should have chosen Cruz kek

>implying you wouldn't

Why is "Trump's Doctor" trending in Twitter?

I can't believe that I would vote for a fucking memelord to be our President in my lifetime.

If there is a God, I believe in him now.

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

Hungary to build a second ‘massive’ wall to keep out migrants heading from Turkey

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759620/Hungary-build-stronger-anti-migrant-fence-Orban-says.html

Rate my genetics /tg/

n-no donald tonight??

>p-pls don't look at Hillary who was actually bedridden and only holds a rally twice a month

Twitter manufactured based on CNN lies to deflect from Shillary's health reports

>PBS Gets Caught Cutting Criticism Of Hillary, TPP, and Obamacare From Jill Stein Interview

PBS Newshour removed criticism of Hillary Clinton, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), and Obamacare from Judy Woodruff’s interview of Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein. The edits were discovered by a supporter of Stein, Matt Orfalea, when he compared the Facebook Live version with the broadcast and Youtube versions. Orfalea added the cut portion of the questions and posted it to YouTube.

In the portion of the interview that PBS cut Stein hammers Clinton, the TPP, and Obamacare saying,

>"Hillary Clinton and now her transition director Ken Salazar, they’re big proponents of Trans-Pacific Partnership which is basically NAFTA on steroids and most observers believe that it will send our jobs overseas as well as undermine American sovereignty by bringing in these international tribunals that get to pass judgement on our laws, on our public health protections, on our worker protections. So we can’t count on saving our jobs — saving our lives. 1 in 3 Americans now can’t afford healthcare under Obamacare. Or saving the planet because Hillary has been a big proponent of fracking as is Ken Salazar, her transition director.”

PBS also edited out Stein saying, “Americans have not only the right to vote but a right to know who we can vote for.”

Orfalea asks viewers in his video to call PBS out on social media.

twitter.com/DustinStockton/status/769098194668126208

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/26/pbs-gets-caught-cutting-criticism-of-hillary-tpp-and-obamacare-from-jill-stein-interview/

Trump paid some shitty doctor to write a fake report about his health, just another Trump gaffe, so embarrassing

you gotta work on your shitposting bro, that's pretty weak

Probably a paid for trend. They did chimp out on Dr. Drew, after all.

watch out for extremist shills, they're going all out to tarnish trump's fanbase reputation.

>n-no donald tonight??

He is doing a fundraiser in Lake Tahoe. Media not invited.

Shill
>Inb4 'just say shill to any argument '
>Implying it doesn't help Sup Forums stay focused

>Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

>TRUMP IS UNHEALTHY!
>HILLARY IS VERY HEALTHY
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY AN UNHEALTHY HITLER!
>RELEASE YOUR TAXES DONALD!

>but but but but some guy named Tom is an atheist and a SJW muh Finland shill muh runs honeypost site TrumpOP is a shill Alf is a shill You're a shill I'm a shill everyone's a shill shill shill

You're right about infofaggot site

Faggot tier

see TOP of OP
>implying anyone reads OP

Donald Trump's New Immigration Plan: 'Same Thing' as Obama

patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama

""What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country," said Trump. "Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing and I just said that."

>hat got here in only 3 nights
Were you guys just playing when you said your hats were taking weeks?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

what a time to be alive

I'm in metro detroit and i saw signs, stickers, and even a trump hat today.

It's the truth. Conservatives warned that Trump was not honest on immigration, and now look what's happening.

And of all the infinite time this universe has, it's happening now.

HOWEVER

No. You were lucky. Mine legit took 3 weeks.

>Tfw no Hungarian gf to insult sandniggers with

M-m-magyars, c-can I have a qt?

Trump's new gear is top notch

Too bad the MAGAs are completely backordered now

WATCH: The Top Three Videos Mocking Hillary's Alt-Right Speech!

informationliberation.com/?id=55397

Serious question, let's say Trump decided to run this year as a Democrat. His platform emphasizes anti-corruption, fair trade, and the promise of a booming economy. Do you vote for him desu?

when did he say that though? i watched him live for the past month and heard nothing like that.

Nigger, ain't nobody clicking on that shit

>look at what's happening

Nothing is changing?

no wall = no popularity = losing.

I've just been to Jacksonville to visit my grandma, who's a local politician. And let me tell you, it's all Trump all the way down the space coast.

>Hillary is completely innocent.
>She has never done anything wrong.

how can you be this dumb

I'm glad I got mine a couple months ago

Hush! She is a true Trump Warrior.

Also:

Richard Grenell wasn't a fan of Trump during the primaries, but he's become truly based. Love that fabulous defender of freedom and hater of all things crooked and hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8&feature=youtu.be

Her lazy eye is kinda sexy.

yes. voting based on party lines is fucking retarded

They criticized him for being to harsh on criminals (aka illegal immigrants), and now they pretend that he is somehow not anti-illegal immigration anymore, when there is nothing to suggest that.
Fuck the "conservatives".

They didn't have a problem with Jeb Bush saying that criminals commit their crimes against the country out of love for America, but now they talk shit about Trump.
They didn't have a problem with Ted Cruz not even being eligible for office, due to his ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FATHER and HIM NOT BEING BORN IN THE COUNTRY, and they talk shit about Trump

I like Jessica Tarlov because she's the most retarded Hillshill on TV and easy to bully.

same, ignore that obvious shill

i was in Florida a few weeks ago for vacation and there was nothing but trump signs

Univision’s Ramos: Journalists Reporting Truthfully about TRUMP will be PUBLICLY SHAMED!

investmentwatchblog.com/univisions-ramos-journalists-reporting-truthfully-about-trump-will-be-publicly-shamed/

That's the funny thing - more illegals got deported under Obama's watch than any other President in history, including Eisenhower, and Democrats want to sweep it under the rug since it's a major blow to their anti-Trump rhetoric.

Trump can say some stupid shit sometimes, but if he's a fraction as smart as I think he is, he's going to decimate Hillary in the debates.

>Nigger
GFY

>Zimmerman Telegram: The Person

she's qt too
i bet she likes it raw in her asshole

She doesn't know how to maintain, nor permanently delete her own emails, I'm the opposite of worry. In fact, I still don't think she can read properly after her series of "accidents".

This is all a moot point now anyway. The woman herself is a medical mess, her remaining campaign support is a flaming wreckage, the CTR is broke or damn near already, and more and more hard evidence of her treasons keeps pouring into the public conscious (even from MSM sources now).

It's over, we've won already.

When is this motherfucker going to clear up his physical removal policies?

>Is there any transparency to this woman at all?
>Well... eventually we get there.

Case in point.

Also this.

underrated

>every time i try to explain the emails it looks like i'm covering something up so i'm not going to do it anymore
did shillary really say this? wtf lel

Did I do good user?

Trump support is everywhere in Florida. What are you talking about?

when he decides the media has talked about it for long enough, controlling the conversation

>Scumbag spic is a scumbag

Could have asked me and I would have told you all about their behavior.

this goes well with the other post.

What's his face said something about an orly interview coming up

ATTENTION MEN OF Sup Forums

Within the next two weeks according to what we've been hearing tonight.

So far it seems to be
>if you've committed crimes over and above being here illegally in the first place you're being removed as soon as he's in office
>once they're done processing them then he'll start processing and deporting people more or less in reverse order based on when they came in
>in the end, all of them have to go back, and if they want to come back in they apply like everyone else AND pay back taxes.

That's not a good one to spread, as it twice mentions an alternative (and much more preferable for shills) usage of staying awake for long periods of time, such as one would do on a campaign trail

Nate (((Silver))) will keep the polls down until the very end

>proxy
>"immigrant refugee"

when were all these new tees added?

So this Trump doctor thing that's floating around now on Twitter is another piece in the unending game of 4D Chess that allows the uninitiated to compare his health to Hillary's right?

They want the comparison shown that he's in fine condition while Hillary looks like she could drop into a seizure at any moment.

It's like a god damned proto pack of truth.

Cross the streams!

He cant win WITH Florida now, since he just hate-fucked his core followers by adopting the establishment do-nothing line on immigration; ( +a wall.)

The PC slayer just blinked. We've gone from "They all have to go" to "we'll see what happens". From "Ban muslims" to "vet people from compromised regions." From "Ryan works for Obama" to "Party unity".

There's nothing left of the man from 2015 we nominated.

It makes no difference now if it had been Trump or Bush. "Law and order" became "Its really hard, there's so many". "America First" is now "We want to be humane".

There is not one core platform he has waffled on yet besides the wall, and given the trajectory, that'll end up being a sign that reads "Coming Soon: The Huge Fence- 2023"

Take away the issues completely and you still have a man whose word means jack shit. Frankly, the theory that he intended to lose is actually becoming plausible.

fixed

what about this one?

whats going on

Are you even a real Aussie? Weak bantz.

BIG LEAGUE
MAGA
BUILD THAT WALL
TRUMP 2016

about a day ago.

you guys think it is all over trumpen?
I've met a lot of american nig nogs and poo in loos, who are voting for trump
Purely anecdotal but what ever

WE BROWNSHIRTS NOW
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-debuts-the-america-first-app1

>Trump implying Manafort isn't working in the shadows.

kek

Hillary so bad she loses supporters in the past. I like it!