Now that he's exposed as an alt-right misogynist wife beater, is he officially /our guy/?

Now that he's exposed as an alt-right misogynist wife beater, is he officially /our guy/?

sauce?

No I still hate him

Only if he apologizes in public for his SJW hypocrisy.

He fucked all the prime pussy in BtVS, abusing his power as director

Most definitely /ourguy/

He has Dan Schneider status now, aka Sup Forums King.

No, just a piece of shit and a hypocrite.

numales will still love him either way it's not like womyn watch capeshit

It amazes me that people are surprised when a creepy guy like that turns out to be a creep.
Anyway, am I still allowed to like Buffy, Dollhouse and Firefly now or what?

These actresses were obviously whores, they would (and did) do absolutely anything/everything to get good roles. Joss did nothing wrong.

so he's Sup Forums

I kinda believe he's a loser beta pussy beggar who's now being tossed aside and humiliated by his gold-digger succubus ex-wife. Like they always do.
#JWdindunuffin

>Fucks all Sup Forums waifus
>The big Weadon bull of Sup Forums
/ourguy/

It's pretty telling that nobody who worked with him is defending him. You gotta love how hard Hollywood keeps their secrets. That dude was a huge casting couch scumbag director for years, but the PR machine was telling us that he was just a big feminist.

Obviously didn't fuck them all
And he's probably gonna revert to being Sensitive Joss Whedon in no time in order to win his life back. That's hypocrisy and being a sleazeball.
Which in time, is better because like asks, people will be allowed to like wis works again, as opposed to the abrupt career ending his current opposers have in mind

>pretends to be a cuck nu-male feminist in order to bang some of the hottest women on the planet

A worthy sacrifice, truly /ourguy/.

>don't like SJWs
>credulously take the word of jilted ex-wives at face value
Fucking choose one.

go away joss fucking creep

Dude would call you a rapist like any other SJW if you had done what he had done, he is just a hypocritical SJW.

t. simp

Fuck no, he's still some television quip machine.
Fuck outta WB.

Hypocrite. Probably a secret trumpkin too with a closet full of custom made MAGA hats tailored to fit his freak caveman skull

His career will easily survive this unless all the starlets he's casting couched dogpile him. If you go to SJW watering holes they're pretty much universally apologizing for him. They got way madder about the Hulk/Black Widow thing than this.

They can be a great people, Kal-El; they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

I don't believe the accusations coming from his tranny wife, there's no way Whedon could have cheated, he clearly doesn't have a dick.

>throws rock
heh, silly sinners

based Zack

Maybe not but
so he fucked a few gorgeous starlets (sometimes known as whores) and cheated on his orc of a wife
I dont' blame him one bit

He's been /ourguy/ ever since becoming a DCHAD

>DCucks
what a bunch of niggers

>Zack "Bros over hoes" Snyder
THOT & numale holocaust incoming?

>a male who pretends to be feminist to fuck unsuspecting dumb women

Is there a name for this?

did he get tattoos of veins on his arms? They look so unnatural

These people are fake. You see it in the way they speak and crusade.
I am curious about JJ Abrams.

>suddenly Sup Forums loves this guy because it's revealed that he's a cheating scumbag who treats women like expendable objects

stay classy

what can you expect? they're a bunch of underages

I don't give a fuck if he's a SJW Cuckold or a conservative right wing misogynist, he writes good stuff that I enjoy most of the time.
He could stick his dick in his dog and I would still watch his stuff, I don't give a fuck.

>implying that's a bad thing
go back to red.dit, granpa

No. His movies are trash. I don't give a fuck about his personal life because I'm not a woman. Kys

yeah yeah you'd be doing it too if you had options

Fake

When are we getting those nudes Dan?

to where?

roastie detected

this, quit calling him /ourguy/, he's just a fucking opportunistic 2 faced parasitical faggot who is also an untalented fucking hack

would be first guy in line to metaphorically spit in the face of whatever OTHER actor or director it COULD have been

Id carpet her charisma if you get what im puttin down

someone probably shopped them on, to make him more /chad/

>chose to put on the wife and kids routine instead of going full Leo

He cucked himself all his life and now hes ruined. 100% Sup Forums

>THESE actresses were whores! Not all of them

Bluepilled reddit: the posterchild

Look at this fucker. He's not exactly the pretty type, he had to use trickery and deception to get pussy.

He is smarter than you, he played you and people like you to become one of the richest directors in hollywood.

go away joss you fucking creep

He's alt left swine who's only made trash. Hope he drowns.

Yeah maybe Leo is a bad example. Jack Nicholson then. That guy isnt anything to look at but runs the pussy game and nobody bats an eye

Joss Whedon
Dan Schneider

Who completes the holy trinity?

dude all guys use deception and trickery that's what dating is.

Jimmy Saville

terry

>tfw you will never have a threesome with the icarlys
feels bad

I just cant believe the "i have to give them attention because im a feminist" angle worked on his dumb cunt wife. Fucking hilarious and now insecure women are up in arms because theyve been exposed

>Got to Ariana Grande before the rush of rappers and producers

I'm still jealous.

So, Dan's meme is not a meme? Holy shit!!!

OUCHY MY BOIPUSSI

"Just because they're married she does not own his body"

- you, whores

I don't. I straight up tell them I find them attractive and want to fug. Works about 1/3 of times.

Did he fuck for reviews? I bet he did the debauched fuck

Yeah, he totally needs a patreon account after all those blockbusters he made

Poor Miranda Cosgrove. No wonder she looks always dead inside. Just imagine being fucked by this old fat bastard for years. The nightmares...

it's a joke on how he doesnt get to play victim like a bitch can

(you dumb bitch)

Dan being a meme is some bizarre defense mechanism. Where you make something sound so out-there that no one believes it, but all the while he was tickling feet and banging teenagers. He's the one who knocked up Jamie Lynn Spears. It's all here.

Kys roastie

>It's all here
sauce?

>SJWs shocked that people who use ideologies to push their careers are big phonies

Are they going to be crushed when they find all the companies claiming to support them are just marketing too?

look into her eyes

THIS GUY IS REALLY INTO STRONG WOMEN
(played by hot young teenagers)

LOOK AT THEM

The ultimate feminist is now a Dan Schneider's creepy fellow. Still can't believe it. Seriously, what the fuck!!!

Bryan Singer obviously

Wifebeating is degenerate nigger tier behaviour

"Any liberal arts college"

It was funny when it was a Sup Forums meme with stupid nicknames. Now that it's probably real, it's not funny at all. Poor thing got her soul crushed by an old man with too many power. She was too young to know better. Never had a chance.

Pussy Crusher.

South Park covered this.

/r9k/

This is what happens when nerds rejected by women get power.

Chad isn't fucking every slut at his work (only some of them) because he isn't overwhelmed by his sudden pussy magnet status. He cares about his career and doing a good job. People like Joss bitched about Chad being an asshole their whole life but always secretly wanted to fuck every girl, they just couldn't. Once women start being attracted to his status he has no ability or desire to stop them and his facade collapses.

>virgin
>peeing in a urinal

what did Leo do?

Nah, it was never a meme. Also its even funnier now.

Cosgrove was like 10 when she meet Dan Schneider. Tell me how in hell that's funny.

It's hilarious. Mom should have known better.

You are such a pig, Dan "don't call me that" Schneider.

will this ruin his career or can the joss not be tossed?