Just returned from Poland

Just returned from Poland.

What a slap in the face, back to UK, walk 5 minutes down the street, see more Arabs and blacks than my entire time in Poland (3 weeks) I see fat girls staggering into McDonald's in that typical British way, when Poland had 10/10s everywhere,
I look around- rubbish on the streets, ambulance sirens

Where did it go so wrong?

Tolerance.

You need to fix it, like you fix everything else for them.

>Poland
You went to Australia m8

Gooooodd, embrace Poorland and leave here some more euro$$$

Trying to make unequal things equal.

is that australia?

>tfw you're alive just in time to see the downfall of the west

What's a good place to move to?

spare the rod spoil the child
liberal britain lets people shit up the place
strict poland does not
poland is held back by fallout left from communism, its gonna take around 50 or more years for that to clear up to have that country be more "western" and "tolerant"

dubs successfully identifies the country with the sexiest women on earth

busty.pl

Yeah, it's a shame that most of the Western world has been cucked by minorities.

I lived in Poland as kid, and aside from Warsaw, I haven't seen a black person in my 11 years there.

When I finally came to the US (Chicago), it was a jungle by comparison.

My town was literally 100% White (~900 population).

Same in Cape Town, South Africa.

The dindu's were bad enough. Now I can't go to the store or mall without seeing dozens of snackbars.

>town
more like a fucking village

User : Danney
password: 99oiler

You're welcome

I feel you, mate.

My cousin went to Zakopane with his gf and my uncle went to Łódź with mates, both of them said that everything was really cheap and the place was clean, no wogs or muzzies around the place either.

They have a sense of nationalism that we lost, no-nonsense wife-material women and good history (top kebab-removers, thanks for 1683)

>What's a good place to move to?

Eastern Europe in general pham, it's a toss up between Poland, Slovakia and Russia for me, all of them have their perks 2bh.

don't move, stay and fight

It's Poland.

thx man

Villages get their income primarily from agriculture.

While people did have their own farms and such, most worked in manufacturing, factories, services, etc.. Thus, it's a town.

Why is this photo not the right side up? Where did you lean how to internet?

>I see fat girls staggering into McDonald's in that typical British way,
There's a British stagger?

Where's all the BME kids? Fucking disgusting. White privilege at its absolute worst.

>low income jobs
>under 1k population
its a fucking village

Zakopane is really touristy, but yeah, I saw more churches than I did black people. I'm not even religious... and The black people I did see weren't acting like nigs (I don't think they would last long if they did).
It's so strange to see A LOT of young married couples with kids.

Last time someone tried to fix something in Britain it ended up in a paedophile ring

>being an anglojew
>complaining about the fall of the west

always funny. you are the #1 cause of it.

>spends time in Poland
>starts posting images upside down
Pollacks are so fucking backwards, and now you've caught it too.

>It's so strange to see A LOT of young married couples with kids.

That's exactly what we need to be seeing more of, fertile young white families. Would you consider going out there to live as a young single man, OP? How was your experience with the locals? In school, I knew 3 Polish lads, they were all tidy and didn't like wogs or muzzies, one of them is still my best mate and we're planning a trip this winter to see Poland.

>Where's all the BME kids?

Too busy shitting up our country mate.

>Where did it go so wrong?
When Cromwell let the jews back in.

I've been dating a girl from Slovakia for 3 years, met her in university. She is considered a looker in UK, but I think by Eastern European standards is above average (which is not a bad thing).

Most of her friend's have been in long term relationships and it seems natural to them, and they are either students or working on their careers/jobs..., they are not oppressed 'housewives', like FEMEM would like to suggest. It's quite funny because I can't think of anyone more clingy than your typical liberal British girl...

I don't hate the UK, I just think our mainstream culture is fucked up.

I do love girls with Glaswegian accents though, they're usually funny as fuck.

Yet they all want to come here. What's that all about?

muh economy

To have a good wage and job in Poland must be ace, though.

>Where did it go so wrong?
Liberalism + you're richer. Remember that Poland has already failed two times as a state, you still have to experience your first time

People will probably think this is a troll post or some attempt at Sup Forums ironic shitposting but I think about the state of England every day and it brings me legitimate sadness. This used to be the greatest nation on the planet and now look at us. Our white underclass is comparable to the third world trash our governments are funnelling into the country by the millions. We had everything necessary to continue to be the world's best, and we fucking squandered it with mediocrity and the degeneration of Judeo-Christian values. I know so many girls I went to school with who are single mothers with mixed race babies.

I agree about the "minorities" but the meme about fat ugly girls has to fucking die. It's looking like sour grapes or insecurity. More young women here are probably normal or even underweight than fat. I don't believe you about Polish 10/10s either, we have a lot in my town and they don't look any better than British girls and the most beautiful immigrants seem to come from Russia and the Baltic.

underrated

>probably think this is a troll post
Do you know where you are?

I can honestly say I was moved by the rebuilding process or Warsaw, and those people who died trying to take it back.

I think of these migrants who come here asking for handouts. I think of 'white privilege'.

I guess it depends where you are. I'm not saying all British girls are fat, and all Polish girls are beautiful, but the ratio on the latter is definitely a lot higher. It's also about health choices as well.

When i goto Myfreecams my recommended top 10 are always at least 50% polish girls.

I went to Poland a year ago and had the same experience as you

>its gonna take around 50 or more years for that to clear up to have that country be more "western" and "tolerant"

After they witness the multi-cultural horrors in store for Western Europe and the U.S. i don't think they will be very tolerant.

How hard is it to learn Polish? I really want to go there, but I want to fit in without sticking out like a sore thumb.

It's almost as if being racially homogeneous means people actually care about the society and infrastructure around them?

Soon as you introduce savages into that mix, it'll inevitably go to shit fast.

Shitskins don't care about trashing the place - all they want is bennies and to rape white women

There are a lot of American tourists, especially in Warsaw. Most signs are also written in English. Locals really appreciate it when you attempt basic phrases though.

What makes you think they want you there?

Good to know.

I'm sure they want tourists that bring money and respect their country. They can send me back at the airport I guess.

birth rates are absolutely atrocious in eastern europe.

there's a reason they all want to move to western europe, their countries are shitholes

idk man
Life is pretty good.
Though it's true our birth rate is pretty low but it's the same in other western countries. You just patch shit up with immigrations and mudshits having 5 kids

You dragged us into a world where only money matters. 20 years ago money meant jack shit in eastern europe. You couldn't do anything with it, because there was nothing to buy. Good or bad, you can judge it for yourself. But we all live in the same world now, which means we are slowly turning into you. Young people in eastern europe also want iphones and expensive cars and unless something happens we will end just like you.

I thought the point of the upside down photo was to illustrate how opposite and fucked up the situation is.

a worthy price for living in a good country

>Bulgaria ending up like the UK
>lol

No, seriously though I agree with your point. It's a shame things have changed so quickly in Eastern Europe. Your big cities all look basically the same as ours now. Same shops, same clothes, same fast food, same cars, same everything. It's boring but it satiates the masses.

The next big thing to happen in your countries will be stagnation of wages and then your women will have to go to work. Full time work which requires good education. Then they'll want even fewer children and your politicians will say 'well, we need somebody to pay our taxes, let's get some migrants'

No. It isn't. I've spent time in quite a few countries and the UK is the one which disgusts me most. The countryside and the small towns and stuff are great, but the cities are repulsive.

The thing is out birthrates are already shit, at least in Poland. So far our government still doesn't want muslims, we're getting a lot of Ukrainians though.

They're also trying to incentivize breeding

That sounds quite good I guess. I hope it stays that way.

That's what you get for laughing at Poland when they were your immigrants.

Doesn't work. A fag changed the password.

Nah, had the same problem, write danney with small D

this.
It's a goddamn infestation, I moved 3 neighborhoods in 2 years I've stayed in Amsterdam: niggers, mudslimes, mudslimes.
All hijab women have at least one kid by the time they are 20, most have 2. All born with citizenship.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm going to a concert tomorrow. I'll just find someone to fuck there. The concert is free and right next to student dormitory.

need a hijabi wife

I don't like cities but that's due to the nature of them (crowded, noisy etc), nothing to do with demographics for me.

europe is forever lost and you're at fault so sit down and enjoy your multiculturalism

That's not Australia