How do we stop the single mother scourge?

How do we stop the single mother scourge?

Remove welfare

Remove niggers

Remove weak men

Short of a massive national disaster or setting the clock back 75 years, fucking nothing.

And remove kebab

To remove weak men you must also remove single mothers

How many fucking threads do we need to get the answer through

THERE IS NO CURE BESIDES WAR

By sticking around and being fathers

Ever wonder if we could get them to marry each other?

Why do you think most fathers leave them to be single mothers?

Salt Peter in the niggers grape drAnk.

They're pussies with no responsibility, capability or honor and end up dying via crime, rape or murder

They needed values instilled into them as children. Now it is too late, save for fascism.

>boys wouldn't be twice as fucked up from this deal.

So women have no blame?

Stop allowing women to go out on their own, quit putting pussy on a fucking pedestal.

Strong men are too valuable to be wasted on failing marriages.

Nah Sup Forumsacks are too thick to understand that. You can't stick around to be a good father without visitation rights.

No can do if you can't whack them when they're all up in your face screaming at you. Fuck that noise.

>what is Yellowstone eruption
>what is antimicrobial resistance

Baseball bats

This reminds me of the analogy I heard before called Whore Island. On Whore Island are 10 men and 10 women. If 7 men are whores, and 7 women are whores, while the rest wait until they are married and have resources before they produce children, we will end up with single mothers to the 7 children that are conceived. Simple enough.

Now let's use some social conditioning to shame promiscuous/weak/absent men. It doesn't affect everyone, but it affects 50% of all men, pretty good success rate. Now we have 2 men whores instead of 7 out of 10, While the women whores still remain at 7. What happens is that the 2 men who decided not to stick around can impregnate all 7 women who are willing to be whores. We once again have 7 single moms to 7 children.

Let's try focusing on correcting women's behavior now. We make being a whore shameful and undesirable again to women. The whore woman count drops from 7 to 2, while the whore men count remains at 7. The 2 sluts become pregnant by any of the 7 male whores, but we end up with only 2 single mothers to the 2 children conceived.

You MUST focus on women to change their behavior if you want to see any change. Even if you somehow got all 10 men to not be whores, the first man in society to break and turn back to slutdom would get 100%l of the promiscuous women. There are only advantages and benefits for him to do this, and nothing to gain by holding back - he literally has no incentive. Once the 1st man has broken the order, the 2nd man can break for 50% of the sluts, still not a bad deal from his perspective. The 3rd can for 33%, etc. You will never be able to eradicate all of the male whores, and you shouldn't waste time trying to since they are not the reproductive bottleneck of fatherless children.

But what do we do to make women stop being whores and bring back monogamy?

Remove all the women

Social expectation, what we use to have for women and we still (somewhat) have for men.
It works very well because a women morality are only determine on her wants and peoples perception of her.

That's a fantastic question. I don't know. I just know it is not by focusing on changing male behavior. Let's stop wasting energy and money there like white knights to start with.

Female behavior is influenced very strongly by peer groups, popular media influences, and immediate gratification. Since most of their peers are sluting it up, I don't think we can start there. If you can redpill more than just your girlfriend that is a good start. Since the (((media))) is the one putting out the promiscuous messages we have to either put a stop to them (not sure how feasible), or produce media that is more popular and catchy than their messages are. The culture at large is changing slightly right now so we may be on the cusp of something, just don't ask me how to best capitalize on it.