Marry an American woman they said

>marry an American woman they said
>your mutt children will be beautiful they said
>mixing the DNA of 75 different ethnicities won't cause any harm they said

Attached: 1411292727010.jpg (576x960, 71K)

Made in the Abyss thread?

pretty sure this is in india or some other asian shithole where they are inbred as fuck

la criatura....

I’m so desperate for love that I would still do her... ;_;

her mouth looks like a pusy

monkey defending his white masters every fucking time

why the hell wouldn't you abort that abomination? that's barely human

You're not desperate for love, pure desperate to put your dick into something that's living aside from your own palm.

That's so sad, don't use her as a meme. She has feelings too Why is her face slid up?

She's just as human as you, maybe more so since she doesn't cyberbully little kids.

S-shut up!

sorry but no, fucking psychopath

She is one of God's beautiful creatures. To deny her life is a sin. There is eternal hell to pay for subhumans like you who would kill infants and prevent them from experiencing life.

Meh

I'd fuck it

>Why is her face slid up?
Because you decided to use chemical weapons during wartime and fucked up a country's population for generations to come.

Because muh religion and morality. Ironically the people who want to keep these kids alive are the most sadistic people out there.

its immoral to not abort that thing

miserable. i hope you die.

Maybe you can use more "muh morality"? Her life is her own. You don't own it and you don't have the right to murder her just because her face is messed up.

I am very sorry if this is true. Its very sad when war hurts a little kid.

She's way way way too old to "abort". She looks about 6-7 years old! Just say "murder" if that's what you mean. Its immoral not to murder her cuz her face is messed up? DISAGREE.

Dios mio... la aberración galáctica... está aquí...

Attached: 8899494.png (1174x723, 34K)

m8 it's not just her face that's fucked up, she can barely think.

orange agent