Why does she want to go to war with Russia so bad? What's her endgame?

Why does she want to go to war with Russia so bad? What's her endgame?

To prove the F35 is not garbage after wasting 1 trillion.

the jews want a war so that their military industrial complex can make a bunch of money

>Why does she want to go to war with Russia
She's afraid of alphas and mean boys

She doesn't personally care, she just following her neocon (pay) masters orders. Neocons, Israeli citizen Jews who run America, hate Russia and hate Christians with a burning hatred

Why did Bill bomb sand?
Distraction

man this is what i dont get.
why the shit should we hate russia?
why do all the normies hate russia?
they seem based as fuck

She wants WW3 because she wants to play FDR, right down to getting 4 terms and hiding her wheelchair from the press.

Kill off another generation of white men in America and Europe, start a bunch of false flags while the military is away to abolish the Bill of Rights, destroy Russian opposition to Israeli Zionism, fund the military industrial complex, weaken or demolish Russia's middle east allies, break Russia up into a dozen smaller puppet states, steal Russia's resources, and establish Greater Israel.

Killing most of the patriotic white men. Then replacing them with shitskins, that are easily controlled. Just happy to be in a nice country with A/C and fuck white girls.

Russia is essentially the last bastion of anti globalist nationalism

Putin being in power is a big no-no for globalists, they need a semi-controlled cuck in Kremlin again, someone like Yeltsin who'll bend over with no questions asked and sell off the entire country again.
Seeing as they can't seem to get rid of Putin in any peaceful way, things might get ugly if Shillary actually gets elected.

WWIII prevents a civil war and keeps (((them))) in power

They're a pretty corrupt authoritarian state with repressive politics. Not to mention we've been in a pseudo-cold war with them for the past decade+.
I don't buy hillary wanting to go to war with them though, nobody especially wants to do that right now, she just wants to reign them in from their expansionism (re:Ukraine)

Hillary is perfect for corporations, banks, military industry and people with power and money because they'll just simply give her money to do the ((right)) thing. She's just a mercenary, soulless person who likes numbers in her accounts. It's fine for her because she doesn't have any life anyway.

>What's her endgame?

The Rapture

If Globalists are so anti Russia why has Voice of America radio broadcasts been essentially powerless in Russia. They aren't allowed to broadcast in the boarders or transmit from outside with any great power. Watched a panel speak about this a year ago on CSPAN.

so...... lets destroy the earth?
fuck man let them do their shit, we'll do our shit its simple

>yfw the Slavs are the Jews
Poland, Finland, and Ukraine pulling the strings, not Israel.

>build nuclear silos all around Russia
>they build better ballistics to overcome those
>WOW SHITLORD STOP THE NU COLD WAR
Russia has literally done nothing wrong, kike.

Just like Hitler she wants to exterminate all subhumans starting with Slavs.

something about the christian end times, freemasonic ww3 plans against islam and religion, military industrial complex making more money, russia is an actual enemy and always has been, distraction from other problems, generating economic activity, power mongering

>she doesn't have any life anyway

I wonder at what point does a person like her realize she wasted so much of her life never enjoying anything? She may have travelled, eaten places, seen things but the majority of the time I guarantee it was for work. I doubt there is a single fiber of her being that actually enjoys something other than obtaining reckless power.
Never a day off just kicking back with a hobby.
Never even getting hammered wasted just for the fuck of it.
Bound up like a colon full of bananas, full of shit, ready to explode to no ones benefit but her own.

In general, women are fucking horrible creatures, especially women that think they should have what men have but do nothing that an actual man does because classic feminine virtues are oppressive and masculine virtues are mysoginistic.
Fuck, I can go on but you'll never hear an interview
>what did you do over the weekend Ma'am?
>fuck all, sat in my boat with a 12 pack and tried to forget about the bullshit I have to go through to get my ass sitting in your chair.
It's always work for them to the point they become maniacal.

She's beholden to the (((merchant banks))).

>Why does she want to go to war with Russia so bad? What's her endgame?
Sovereign debt crisis starts very soon. It baked into the cake.
Who would you rather have at the helm in this tempest? Hillary, or Trump?

Why would anyone want a female commander in chief with an imminent risk of death by stroke? Anyone would rather have the schoolyard bully.

agree. and he has already mentioned "we are broke", so he knows we are in deep poo

They aren't being globalist enough