Doctors Without Borders Refused to Help American ISIS Hostage Kayla Mueller

abcnews.go.com/International/doctors-borders-refused-american-isis-hostage-kayla-mueller/story?id=41601887

>The organization's top U.S. official said the group had no obligation to help the young American woman because she was not their employee.

>"I don't think there was a moral responsibility," Jason Cone, MSF's U.S. executive director, said in an interview with ABC News. "We can't be in the position of negotiating for people who don't work for us."

>At least seven staff members of Doctors Without Borders were released by ISIS after the group helped to negotiate ransom payments. But the group refused to include Mueller in the negotiations, or to speak with the FBI case agent handler her case, according to an April 2014 email from a senior Doctors Without Borders official in Brussels provided to ABC News by the family.

>A large group of ISIS gunmen stopped the vehicle and took prisoner Kayla, Omar, the hospital's assistant logistics manager and the driver. All were Syrian except Kayla and all were released within weeks -- except the young American.

>When three female staff members were finally released by ISIS, they had been told to memorize an ISIS email address to give to Kayla’s parents -- but Doctors Without Borders officials failed to tell the Muellers about that for at least seven weeks, until the final two members of its staff were also set free by ISIS.

>The delay in handing over the email address probably angered ISIS, said Voss, the former FBI hostage negotiator who once oversaw hostage recovery operations in Iraq.

No real words. Doctors Without Borders left a white American woman in ISIS captivity and witheld information from her parents for nearly two months because she "wasn't an employee" and they didn't want to "make things harder" for their REAL employees. Meanwhile the woman was tortured and raped (IIRC she may have even been al-Baghdadi's sex slave) before being mercifully killed in a drone strike.

These guys are sociopaths.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759984/I-m-not-Muslim-convert-Kayla-Mueller-stood-ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-s-revealed-selflessly-turned-escape-opportunity-help-save-Yazidi-sex-slaves.html
twitter.com/jtcone1977?lang=en-gb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_rescue_mission_in_Syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>why wont everyone help us fatmerican goys lick israels asshole???

QQ moar amerifaggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759984/I-m-not-Muslim-convert-Kayla-Mueller-stood-ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-s-revealed-selflessly-turned-escape-opportunity-help-save-Yazidi-sex-slaves.html

Also this girl was a fucking saint and should be canonized.

>Ottosen said the terrorist, whose real name was Mohammed Emwazi, told the captives: 'She is much stronger than you guys. She's much smarter. She converted to Islam.' Interrupting her captors, Ottosen recalls Kayla saying: 'No I didn't.' He added: 'I would not have had the guts to say that. I don't think so. 'It was very clear that all of us were impressed by the strength that she showed in front of us. That was very clear.'

>Later that same year, after being transferred to oil and gas emir Abu Sayyaf's compound, a Yazidi sex slave who calls herself Julia, recalled how she concocted an escape plan and begged Mueller to come with her. The girl, who was just 13 at the time, said: 'I told Kayla, "We want to escape," and I asked her to come with us. 'She told me, "No, because I am American. If I escape with you, they will do everything to find us again." 'It is better for you to escape alone. I will stay here.'

Oh and of course, here's Saint Barry being his usual scumbag self.

>President Obama broke his promise to donate to the foundation set up in Kayla Mueller's name, according to her parents. Obama made the promise to Carl and Marsha Mueller shortly after their daughter was killed while in ISIS captivity last year, they told ABC News. Marsha recalled that the president asked 'what he could do for you' during a private meeting when he went to Phoenix, Arizona, after their daughter's death. Her husband added that Obama said the donation would be 'anonymous' to the Kayla's Hands foundation and assured them he would follow through. The president has yet to make the contribution to the Mueller's foundation, but a White House official confirmed to ABC News that he still intends to do so.

Give her your F's.

Sad.

Fuck off. She simply wanted to help people and was left to die by the "wonderful" humanitarian organization who couldn't be bothered to even update her parents on what was going on.

All the while she was tortured and raped, made the personal sex slave of al-Baghdadi and yet refused to renounce her Christian faith in front of fucking Jihadi John himself and refused to take part in escape attempts knowing she would be a prime target simply so other sex slaves would have a better chance at freedom.

And that piece of shit Obama can't even donate money to a charity set up in her name after promising her parents to do so and has the gall to claim "well we're totally gonna do it" even though if they did intend to it would've been done by now.

we should send our feminist whores to the middle east more often.

nothing of value lost, next

Sounds like we made the right choice in bombing their hospital.

The bombings make sense now.

F

So fuck the Hippocratic Oath it is then?

Doctors have better things to do than play LOOK HOW WHITE KNIGHT I AM.

Was the bitch kidnapped by ISIS in California?

I didn't fucking think so, faggot. Toll paid.

It's fucked. I can MAYBE understand DWB not negotiating for someone who's not their employee. But to actively withhold information about her and the email address from both her parents AND the FBI takes a special level of fucked that I can't even fathom.

These scumbags actively hindered any attempts her government could've made to gain her release or put her parents more at ease about what's going on and in the process pissed off ISIS who likely went even worse on the torture and rape because of it forcing her to suffer even more before a missle put her out of her misery.

F

>humanitarian org
>decides not to help humans

I America, you can be forcibly recruited by Doctors Without Borders for your medical degree.

Though she did betray her race if you don't count middle easterners as white.

I'm glad the US bombed that hospital "By mistake" in Afghanistan then

>Jason Cone, MSF's U.S. executive director, said in an interview with ABC News. "We can't be in the position of negotiating for people who don't work for us."

twitter.com/jtcone1977?lang=en-gb

His latest post is about meeting 30,000 "hopeful and resilient" people in the Med.

Do they all work for him or something?

>finding an excuse to act better than someone who is actively trying to help people

always good to see human garbage that thinks its people

Yeah, well, they are probably still fucking salty that the USA used covert agents pretending to be Doctors without Borders to conduct operations.

When it got out, muslims started allah ackbaring their doctors in Afghanistan and Africa. So we still got fucking Polio due to the US dragging in fucking saints into their holy jihad with the muzzies.

"mistake" is right

DWB has been found to not only be paying tithe to ISIS, but feeding information and treating their soldiers/staff

rly forces one to ponder

>you can be forcibly recruited by Doctors Without Borders for your medical degree.

She wasn't in DWB, you illiterate fuck.

MSF has always been a dishonest organization. Their warmongering in Syria has been totally open. The head of MSF was vacationing with a high French government official when he heard the official speak less than worshipfully of Israeli "Cast Lead" attack on Gaza: he threw a fit and threatened to never speak to the official again. Palestinian lives are worth less than Syrian Salafist lives it would seem.

Someone should make a movie about her. It will make libtard and muslim heads explode!

I said recruited by, not inducted into.

>MSF is shit
Wow, that's some interesting news.

Good. Her dumbass shouldn't have been there to begin with. Also, DWB told her retarded ass not to go. She went for some kebab cock and ended up getting her fill. I'm glad one out taxpayer bombs leveled her.

If they seized a hostage, they would be ISIS targets instead of fulfilling their mission

By abandoning her they can keep on saving thousands of live

Doubtful. MSF has been an undisguised propaganda operation for the "moderates" and against Assad for the entire Syrian situation. MSF spokespeople are on BBC almost every day talking about how Assad eats babies. MSF is a fake charity like USAID.

You've clearly never dealt with these people or spent any time around doctors, then.

They're horrific people. I genuinely mean that, I keep my dealings with doctors as short as I do lawyers and estate agents. You cannot find a slimier character in a professional setting. If they hadn't gone to university they'd be running charity scams or operating chop shops.

It won't have even occurred to them that she was even worth thinking about. They will, no word of a lie, not have seen anything in common whatsoever between their position and hers. They're doctors, she wasn't. She may as well have been a stray dog or a rat, they won't have given a shit.

These are the same people that regularly, repeatedly, flaunt their private security (that they, their hospitals or in some cases their parents pay for) to go on "missions" that are purely for them to take some photos of each other with wounded or sick children. Then they attempt to lecture the former SAS/Delta type running their security on how to do his job, because they've been to medical school and he hasn't.

>and yet refused to renounce her Christian faith in front of fucking Jihadi John himself
>Jihadi John himself
That emaciated sandnigger is the least scary person to maybe ever exist. I would personally fucking wreck Jihadi John's faggot ass irl in an 1-on-1.

F

1) Never negotiate with terrorists.

2) She was in a mideast hellhole during a civil war; she either knew or should have known the risks, and no other party is responsible for her singularly bad judgment. Stupidity must have consequences.

The only things MSF members are interested in saving are wine lists from their hotels in Geneva, which they keep as mementos.

could it be...?

they did the right thing, first thing obama did was drone strike the dumb bitch lmfao

Whilst this is all well and true, that doesn't excuse the people withholding information from the US government and her family as to her situation.

They genuinely believe that they, and only they, can solve all of the world's problems.

No surprise here. These organizations are all bureaucratic fucking jokes.

Anything containing "without borders" in their name is obviously a genocidal rabid white hating organization.

>Stupidity must have consequences.

Which is why your parents gave birth to you kek.

DWB also helps save "refugees" whose ships sink while trying to illegally get into europe.

What scum

I seem to remember there being more to this story as well.

>Anything containing "without borders" in their name is obviously a genocidal rabid white hating organization.

They are literal traitors. Their name implies they will take care of the enemies of their home nations.

Give me a source I can't find any evidence supporting your bullshit

/Thread

They have the greater sin by far. There are no excuses for abandoning someone to death. And that IS what they did. Knowingly. She got the blood red pill and left to die. Fuck these people.

Doesn't apply to hostage situations
Also, doesn't tell you to always cure, just manage and do no harm

>Cone

Definitely.

So was she murdered or what

We dropped a bomb on her because Jesus told us to send her back home in style

Why are Western countries so fucking consumed by degeneracy

Why are we not protecting our own people

Why do we prioritise FOREIGN PEOPLE WHO HATE US OVER OUR OWN PEOPLE

F

So where is she now? Also, doctors are almost always narcissists. If this is news to you, spend more time with them.

>Kayla volunteered at Food for Life Vrindavan in 2010. She had a heart of gold. She volunteered for more then 6 months. At the beginning she was giving English classes and then the Kindergarten kids stolen her heart.

>She was very simple and humble. She loved the kids, without the “fear” that many foreigners have. She made many friendships with the parents of the children, use to visit them in the slum, even eat with them.

>After her time here, she went back to USA to make some money and went to Darfur, Sudan, into the civil war. After, again went back to USA to make more money working on 7/11 and that kind of job and left for Middle East…She loved that people.

Peace & love above all else in action, folks. What is it about Liberal's brains that makes them think any of that was a good idea?

good.
>jumping into a fire to put it out
pan-german bitch got her dumb prize.

>Rachel Corrie 2.0 got droned
And nothing of value was lost.

They dropped a drone on her location. Stop being spoonfed and read the thread you gypsy

Doctors without borders, cuck and their fucking shitskin accomplishes using Western medicine and resources to keep third world fucking shits alive.

Well, to be fair their obligation is to assist THEIR employees. Not her.

Whoever employed her to go to that war torn shit hole has that obligation.

>trying to help people
>"""people"""

I don't understand how hard it is to find one hostage in the dessert. You find some high ranking sand nigger, have SAS or Tier 1 shoot his legs or tie a car battery to his testicles until he talks like in CALL OF DUTY then send out whoever to breach and rescue.

>She wanted to help people

There are people she can help in her home country.

She didn't need to travel to Islamist war zones and deliberately put herself in likely danger that then requires the expenditure of U.S. money and personnel to attempt to secure her release.

> refused to take part in escape attempts knowing she would be a prime target simply so other sex slaves would have a better chance at freedom.

So she got what she wanted.

>That piece of shit Obama won't even give out tax payers money to a totally redundant NGO

Whoop de fucking doo.

>Fuck off. She simply wanted to help people
And there are no people who need help in the USA? Hell, there are millions of trendy minorities she can help in the USA, no need to help white people at all.

F

>Actively trying to help people

She was actively trying to help Islamic scum while her own people are in need.

She's human garbage and got taken out like the rest of the trash.

Who cares?

It's like arguing about which form of terminal cancer is worse. The end result is the same.

>FBI Handler

You dumb nigger there was nothing Doctor Without Boarders could've done and since this is the FBI the family was probably notified pretty early on to the situation. I highly doubt she was raped because I mean c'mon. IF they wanted to fuck a pig they would have just fucked a pig.

what a fatty

wtf i hate doctors without borders now go ahead and bomb them i dont even CARE ANYMORE

Is anyone surprised that a globalist organization is anti-human?

They do rescues all the time.

They came close to rescuing her.

It's hard to get in and out without the hostages being killed.

Happened to some of our people in the Philippines. Locating them isn't always the issue. Being able to extract them is.

what
the
F uck

>I highly doubt she was raped because I mean c'mon.
This is Muslims we're talking about. OF COURSE she was raped. Not raping an apostate woman is haram.

>those comments
I wish I could track IPs

>IF they wanted to fuck a pig they would have just fucked a pig.
I just want to say thank you user, haven't had a good laugh all week.

Honestly I'm a jackass and have no problem talking shit to people bigger, stronger and more dangerous than myself but I'm not going to fuck with somebody who has beheaded hundreds of people.

He's a fucking pussy

Is it the fault of the organization or is it her own fault for going to a dangerous area? Or perhaps, is it actually the fault of the region that's so dangerous, where many would willingly kidnap and kill people? Sometimes you gotta realize that no matter how much of a saint you are and how much you help others, people don't care and will kill you if given a chance too.

>Fuck off. She simply wanted to help people

People that are the enemy of her people.
Which makes her a traitor and thus deserving of death.

It's always a happy day when people like her die.

I think it has been clear for some time that international organisations and charities like this are wolves in sheeps clothing. A lot of what they do is harmless to all involved but they often become literal fifth pillars actively subverting Western society, deliberately or not. I think the problem stems from a lack of racism, where they try and push Western standards onto third world countries which don't function unless they're governed by an iron fist, not hand outs.

>openly racist
>calls others sociopaths

1-D hacky sack with only 1 toe

Wow, what a bunch of assholes.
Refusing to negotiate is one thing.
But withholding information from the people who would have been most qualified to negotiate upon her behalf was completely idiotic.
If this is how MSF does communications, it's hardly surprising that people are dropping bombs on their clinics left and right.

This. The guys in the military then have to risk their lives trying to save these people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_rescue_mission_in_Syria

>helping others makes you superior to everyone else

This madness is what drives liberals.

inb4 she's cast as a black lesbian musilim woman

>France
>Switzerland

The Eternal Frank and the Mountain Jew united are America's true enemies.

Nobody rapes and kills the missionaries though. Wonder why that is

>Going to Mudslimeville
>Ever

Dumb cunt got exactly what she was looking for.

It's because you can't rape the willing.

>Fuck white men!
>White men come save me!

Exactly.

>Her work in the Middle East included volunteering for Palestinian humanitarianism with the International Solidarity Movement and helping African refugees in Israel with the African Refugees Development Center.

>On August 3, 2013, she drove to the northern Syrian city of Aleppo with her Syrian boyfriend, who was traveling to the Doctors Without Borders hospital in Aleppo to work for a day as a contractor installing communications equipment. Upon her departure from Aleppo to return to Turkey, she was abducted by militants.

>Time Magazine named Kayla Mueller as an ideal role model for Millennials

Saint Kayla Mueller

F

Boyfriend probably sold her for a nice Goat.

The mudshark deserves it for trying to help subhumans. 1 less Hillary voter to shit up our electorate.

the air strikes killed her? some rescue op. She couldve been raped but she couldve infiltrated ISIS and destroyed it from inside.

So that's why the Air Force bombed DSF

She was a fool for going out there but the fact she helped some Yazidi girls is respect worthy.

The Yazidi are goofy fuckers but they are complete bros

I am really glad to see someone else point this out. But I always thought this was strictly an American phenomenon. I didn't think that doctors in Europe or the UK made as much money or was as deified as they are in the US.

But yeah, they really are some of the shittiest people. Especially surgeons. They think that they are fucking God. They even look down on other doctors.

That's why Christians and Mormons are cucks and part of the problem, they help brown people who go on to shit out more browns who will eventually invade Western countries or eat up our taxes.

what proof is there of coal burning, or are you people just being idiots for the sake of stupidity