Watching lotr with sister

>watching lotr with sister
>she's happy when borrowmear died cause "he's the baddie xD"

if she's ever grabbed something out of your hands or been greedy in general you have full permission to fill her with arrows because she's the bad guy

>watching GoT with sister
>she cheers when father and son get burned by caloreesi
>explain to her that this is wrong, to burn POWs n stuff
>she doesn't care and keeps cheering for caloreesi ignoring me completely

did u fuck her?

yes, ever her foot pussy

does she have the boobs?

yes she has very nice boobs

how big desu

gonna go fap mate

I was too young to watch this in the cinema, but my older sister had either bought or borrowed the VHS and was retelling the story for me.
I remember her telling me that she thought Aragorn was going to kiss him and laughed, but then said that it was a sweet moment between them.

I watched it without my parents permission, but out of everything that happens in the movie, the only thing that 'scarred' me was all the characters that die or 'die'.
First Gandalf, then Boromir and I thought that Sam was going to drown. My young little self was so fucking drained after watching it, it almost changed me.

Men are like Slytherin (the baddies)

C cups and small perky pink nipples

slap her if she's over ten.

females were a mistake

I was very young when I saw Fellowship and I never thought Boromir was the bad guy... I always felt that he was just a lost soul who didn't know what correct path to take and near the end he remembered what side he was on and I felt very sorry for him.

HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

>watching Lotr with dad
>These people had nothing to live for but their hope
>tfw dad is poetic as fuck

Females shouldn't even exist. I only want to share this planet with other males.

>Watching Gladiator with date
>Look over to see if she's gonna be on her phone during the ending
>She had tears in her eyes

Holy fuck.....did she understand it, lads?

Fuck shes a keeper

Gladiator is literally the most bait movie ever, you will get the same reaction from everyone

>watching the greatest story never told
>wife masturbates and moans everytime Hiitler is on screen

we need a female genocide

>there are people too young to have seen LOTR in theaters ITT right NOW

>watching GoT with sister
>Jaime is her favorite character

>tfw no ethnonationalist nazi wife

Salient point, OP. I've never considered how your sister, or any woman for that matter, wouldn't fully grasp the complexities of Borimir's character arc in this masterpiece. I also never saw this idea presented on this board before. Brilliant and original thread, bro.

>borrowmear

>caloreesi

anyone ever notice how easy it is for a comedian to get girls in the crowd to scream? Women are absolutely child's play when it comes to getting them to make noise, a comedy routine is essentially a man walking around stage making jokes for the dudes, and then when he starts to see the women getting a little disinterested he says something like, "EH WHERE THE LADIES AT" or "EVERYTHING LADY IN HERE KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT MIRITE LADIES?" "SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE VAGINAS IN THE AUDIENCE"

without fault, the women scream and cheer. They're being transparently pandered to and they're not even turned off by it, they just soak in the pandering and give those drunk cheers. You don't even have to tell jokes as a comedian to get the girls on your side, you just have to say stuff that they agree with. Perfect example of this is when a comedian makes a "joke" that isn't funny, but because it lined up with feminine sensibilities, they women will literally clap, seriously check this out if you've never noticed. Women will clap if they agree with a joke but don't think it's funny, that's how ridiculously easy it is to pander to them. I've been watching a lot of comedy specials and these comedians play the female mind like a fiddle, it's pretty funny.

>show this to GF
>she actually learned stuff

You sound like you were a gay little boy

Glad my girlfriend wasn't as retarded as yours.

Go on back Mister underage sir

Probably mtf tranny bro.
So marry her already.

>tfw first time watching them on a 21:9 display

>wife
>gf
you all need to go back

>borrowmear
I was in that thread