Why are am*ricans so evil?

Why are am*ricans so evil?

Attached: Lh9txRX.png (442x436, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220813/Embarrassment-Italy-Taliban-commander-confirms-protection-payments-prevent-attacks-troops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew seems being a world police is suffering

USA isn't evil, people is dumb

> Canada
> UK
> Iran
What?
> Italy
> Afghanistan
????????

Are you Ziobullyman?

Attached: ajfiepe404.jpg (1300x711, 134K)

Bullshit majority of people here dont know anything about iran, wed probably say russia or syria

Italians paid a bribe to talibans in 2009 to prevent attacks on their troops... So probably after that italians are mad of afghans for leaking the info

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220813/Embarrassment-Italy-Taliban-commander-confirms-protection-payments-prevent-attacks-troops.html

>t. dumbfuck

Lol Iran? America, Russia or China are the biggest greats to world peace, only they have capabilities that could throw the world into war.

Because they have nukes and biggest army

Russia
USA
North Korea
China

Those are the real global threats

I highly doubt this map is accurate.

>Ukraine
>Finland
>Colombia

> Muh evil 'murricans
I guess we should get rid of all those defensive pacts and alliances we have with Latin America, Australia, and Europe so we don't threaten world peace anymore.

Attached: Daphne1.jpg (640x480, 23K)

The the World peace, not the nation's safety.

Pakistan and Iran are for sure threats in a similar manner to North Korea, although much less extreme.

yes please, tell your kike troops to leave

Attached: Darkmoon6.png-I-WANT-YOU-TO-DIE-FOR-ISRAEL.png (300x379, 134K)

Threat to world peace does not necessarily mean evil. And going by america's track record, you do like to force your will onto countries with the threat on invasion to back it up. America IS a threat to world peace, however without America there is also likely (but not guaranteed) to be less peace in the world.

ahahahah look at this retard

look what you did to Libya and Iraq you mongoloid

>bombs mexico in WW2
>blame china for it and force them to give you their resources
>destroys their economy few years later
wooo, so this is the power of american world peace

Wut?

Way ahead of you, we opted out when you tried using 9/11 to justify a "defensive" invassion of Afghanistan.

Maybe one day bro, world police is a shitty job to have.

You're next macaco

>Iran

Attached: 9BD35C89-F0DD-483D-B51A-B4221FBB9493.png (327x316, 211K)

Being the most powerful means you are the most threatening tbqh

Invading Iraq for “WMDs” and occupying it for no apparent reason sure didn’t help though.

I can understand why all those African countries think France is the biggest threat, but surely the US is more threatening to Iran?

America actually stands for Israel.

I would like to meet and shake hands with people answering Iran. Do they leave the house?

this must be old. if it was taken recently americans would say north korea is the biggest threat.

Based japan and that country that chose Israel I can't see very well

iraq and morocco chose israel

lol at Ukraine. more afraid of americans than the country that literally annexed their territory. I can't believe McCain and others wanted to defend them. They would have just seen it as more American warmongering.

the map is from 2013 polling. they'd probably vote differently now.

Attached: threat_to_world_peace_2013.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

would be interesting to see an updated map

Underrated comment

Attached: images (1).jpg (230x220, 6K)

you're the mentally ill rojo who supports ASSad right?

quality post, did laugh.

What is the flag on the east of africa btw?

Somalia

>With Trump in power
All of the world would point at america

Good point, Hamid.

>usa a threat to world peace
>meanwhile we're living in a very peaceful time in history
:thinking:

If America is the world greatest thread we should pull all our bases and military out of Europe.

They are not evil only fight the wrong powers.

I have enough of that American hatred. I want more of them!

>Americans think they're being altruistic...

Your own politicians say otherwise especially in the post war period. Read up your own history.

based yanks don't listen to retards and keep all manner of yellow & brown at bay