I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK

I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK
GOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE

Attached: 78913A84-FBA7-41FF-829D-F82B4BE8DE90.jpg (700x700, 79K)

glue it back on desu

never ever, goy

>tfw didn’t get jewed
I didn’t even know that circumcision was so fucking common until recently

Attached: B7BFF52A-60C3-4171-A9D9-CECE8785DD74.png (646x700, 145K)

Your parents made a mistake, but don't resent them for it. They fell for Dr. Shekelstein's lies. Just don't do the same to your son. It takes just one generation of brave, principled, American men, to put an end to this barbaric practice once and for all.

Enjoy your destroyed nerve endings, you've been JEWED

Not only is it common, but people know next to nothing about it. I thought I was uncircumcised until I was 13 or so. I didn't know the full truth about it or the controversy over it until I was 17, when I asked myself why it's a religious practice for Jews and why it's done overall.

I don’t blame them. They didn’t know any better. At least my kids won’t be circumcised.

Thay's what I'm doing desu

This. I'm Jewish by birth, but if someone comes near my future son with a knife, I'll shove my foot so far up their ass they'll taste leather.

>what is having a shower.

you are crippled for life

törölje ezt

korcs

sorry bro, the jews will pay for this I swear

I'd prefer having a foreskin that I can clean over a dried calloused head.

Attached: 135259439592265.png (666x666, 34K)

Sacrificed to the gods.

I can understand why American men are so violent. I’d be pissed too if someone mutilated my dick.

you hold longer. It's worth

Haha, I don’t like to wash my hands either! Let’s just chop them off!

Even in my generation it's disturbingly common. I've seen only a couple intact dicks out of all the ones I've seen.

how many have you seen?

Attached: bueno kirino.gif (500x500, 59K)

I don't know the exact number. A fair amount though, since I've done a lot of swimming, and I've had to use several changing/showering rooms that didn't have much in the way of individual stalls.

>you feel less, it's worth

I know you jest, but a lot a psychologists have theorised that this is why American men are so angry and violent and why there's such a prevailing "macho culture" in America, compared to other Western countries. It's to overcompensate for being mutilated as babies and the fact that they were unjustly robbed of an intrinsic part of their manhood. Don't know if I necessarily agree, but it's interesting to think about.

That's not implausible.

Most Africans are circumcised too

Attached: sweating pepe.png (320x303, 102K)

Don't hate your parents for being naive and stupid, hate the government for manipulating them and mutilating you. Most men support circumcision here because going against it would make them feel hypocritical and emasculated, end this kike barbarism yourself.

>tfw have to circumcise my son so he doesn't get made fun of on penis inspection day

Attached: 1221142772_preview_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (240x249, 6K)

This. The official hostility to the issue is criminal. Circumcision should be considered aggravated mayhem, as it would be without the proliferation of pure ideology.

but god doesnt want to give it back

I don't blame them. I doubt it even crossed their minds when the doctor asked.