Why is every scene with her in it insufferable is it the character, the acting or the writing what gives?

Why is every scene with her in it insufferable is it the character, the acting or the writing what gives?

All that + her ugly face which always has this smug look on it

all of the above. i can not believe how D&D fucked her up so much. she was so much better in earlier seasons

she's too smug

FRAGILE

WHITE

MALES

suspension of disbelief only gets you so far, buddy

her story has been a shit show since braavos

>when I make up stupid shit people never said to create an illusion of presence of idea I want to critisize to get attention

>white male status: triggered and butthurt

the only reason you autists are bothered is because she has a vagina

LEAVE US YOU DUMB WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

keep telling yourself that

the writing
her scenes with tywin were great for example
maisie is a good actress

Your interpretation stunned me with irregularity.

>white males still in damage control

lel you got BTFO

remember it and swallow it down

How can you take pleasure from receiving (You)s when it's this shit of a bait? I don't get you "people".

>trying to bait this hard
come on now, there's no need to get your period

fragile masculinity at its best

>travel to Winterfell which you think is your home
>no one but autist brother and sister you dislike there
>feel the emptiness
>realise you're good at fighting and she's good at rueling
>realise you don't belong there any longer
>finally become "no one"

the question is, will we meet him this season?

t. roastie

Arya has been a pointless character since season 5.

lol
go back 2 rebbit pleb
Sup Forums is a feminist board

she is qt

>catelyn scenes
genuine emotional motivations, not infallible makes mistakes, human qualites
>earlier cersei scenes
pretty good she's a good actress
>sansa scenes
reasonable, good points and believable worries
>arya
le epic assassin with super secret training and no memory of past events. insufferable cunt

>Sup Forums is a feminist board
wouldn't be surprised since it is all just crying over literally nothing

>feminist board
i'll better get going then

sansa is so good at telling men how to make armor. What would they do without her.

>YAAAAAAAAAS

Why don't you write to hbo about it then u ungrateful dickhead

Seriously, what was up with Arya in that last episode? At first I thought it was all just an elaborate ruse to get Littlefinger to think Arya and Sansa are fighting with each other so he can make a move and get caught red-handed. But apparently not. Arya really is that edgy and stupid and Sansa really is still that easily manipulated.

Arya doesn't like Sansa. She'll put Starks above LF but that doesn't excuse Sansa's behavior who's lowkey betraying her brother.

She's planning to fuck over LF and put Sansa back to where she belongs i.e. the kitchen.

But her getting angry over that old letter that Littlefinger obviously planted on purpose to create conflict between Arya and Sansa is really amateur for a somewhat trained faceless man. I mean, I know Arya never finished her training and all, but apparently she's still every bit as impuslive and dumb as when they were kids, only now she talks weird.

Agreed that she seems to be totally falling for LF's plan right now. But I think there will be a plot twist soon.

There isn't really any way to beat LF other than beating him at his own game => making him think he's fooling you while you're fooling him.

We shall see.