Hillary comes out against the alt-right who aren't even a threat to her

>Hillary comes out against the alt-right who aren't even a threat to her
>all it does is legitimize us and give us a one-way ticket to the mainstream
What happened Sup Forums? She's always so calculating and precise with her political stances, and now she's made a huge fuck-up.

What's her master plan in all this, it has to be some kind of fake-out.

It's not a fuck up. She's just naming her political enemies just like any other politician. Go back to your rabbit hole.

Yeah but now she has legitimized an """"enemy"""" that wasn't even well known before now.

It's the 'alt-right' platforms that are propagating the rumors of her health

so of course she's going to come after us and lable us as conspiritards, racists etc.

we play a bigger role in this election than you think buddy, memeatic warfare is quite dangerous

she thought she was naming the jew. this is the error on her part. we're not the jew, and we want what's made on Sup Forums to be spread elsewhere

>us
back to >>>/twitter/

I'm not your buddy, guy!

>(((breitbart)))
>not the jew

Dude that's not even a meme, anybody outside of Sup Forums (and even inside, I didn't realize it might be true for a while and I come here everyday) thinks it's just a joke, not to be taken seriously, and most people will never even hear about it

It's a trap. They're trying to make us take on the word they've designated for us so we fit into their narrative.

So internet trolls that post pictures of frogs on the internet are her enemies now.

Hillary fucked up and she looks like a fucking loonie

>all it does is legitimize us and give us a one-way ticket to the mainstream

Don't suck up that name for god sake. That's fucking stupid and doesn't serve any justice.

When an anonymous board with a broad load of people from all over the world can't be named, it is a very serious threat to people who work with labels all their live.
You got to name it somehow and I for one, like many others don't fit in any box they would like to put us.
Sucking up that name and call it your identity now makes an anonymous board obsolete.
They don't fear the "attack" of a movement they can label but a chaotic movement of people spread all over the world.
They had to give us a name I don't accept and you shouldn't do that, too.

I know it's quite a meme itself but anonymous was always feared. Not because of its devastating mindset or something along the line but as a large group of people they can't label and put them into a category just to forget them.
If anything comes up that is disturbing they try to find a name for it. That makes it easier just to shrug it off by calling it something.
We don't fit anything and that's some mindtroubling shit for them.

If you label yourself you lost the cause of being just a human with his own mind and his own opinions.
Everything that can be labeled can be used. Don't fall for that jewish tactic.

They want to blame a false flag attack or $hillaries loss on us so they have to first make the normals aware we exist. Our memes have fucked them up so much they want retribution.

Feel free to save this for future reference.

You fags are about as ready for mainstream as Kurt Cobain was.

Let's entertain the notion that Donald Trump plays 4th Dimensional Chess.

In reality, he's a happily married father of 5, married to an absolutely stunning woman. He owns multiple properties, enjoys a lucrative 10 figure career, and has a wide circle of friends and even wider network of colleagues and business associates. He exercises and plays sports regularly.

He is the epitome ... of normal.

You faggots .. are so far removed from socio-normative behavior that you've developed a slur for the word .. "normie" .. to describe happily married family men who enjoy good careers and good friends.

You really think you're ready for the main stage?

Pic fucking related.

She makes me so upset.

Smells like a stinky shill, to me..

You know the election is rigged for her anyway.

End goal is probably to shove it up pols ass once she has the means to do it.

Oh shit I get it now

And then we have you. The epitome of success. You go for the 5d charity so instead of donating to some gay foundation, you are actually taking it to the autist on a personal level. Changing the world, one autist convert at time.

Am I right? Or what the fuck are you doing here.

Now the right will get labeled as weirdo shutin nerds by the masses. Surely people will take the right side more seriously than ever now. she's pretty much won.

Brother I've been on Sup Forums for years. I was on Sup Forums the night Sarah Palin's email was hacked and I read her email before that moralfag decided to change her password and alert her. I helped dox Kenny Glenn.

Fuck sake man. I personally used my contacts with senior leadership of Home Depot to help reduce Gawker's ad sponsors. The Home Depot contract that got dropped? Motherfucker I got props on that shit, personally, so fuckin recognize.

I've been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums was /new/, the /new/ before that and /n/ before that.

I'm disgusted with the user base of Sup Forums today.

Kek? You worship a false make believe frog god called kek?

Bitch wicca is for 13 year old edgy teenage suburban little girls.

Find your fuckin balls. You're about to be on the main stage and I might smell like a shill to you but I smell like "showering people" to the rest of the world.

Button your shit up.

>I was KANGZ

Sound like the type of guy that shoves baloney up your asshole then have your fucking do eat it out you sick fucking shill, kek? Top kek right the fuck here, boi this is the new age, the Sup Forums you worship and use to love is fucking gone, no more!

Get the fuck use to it and learn how to pace yourself grand papa, because the big dogs are out and we eat that fucking baloney like niggers eat watermelon on a hot summers day.

Wipe your chin, stand up and clean that jizz guzzling mouth out with some fucking Colgate mouthwash boy.

Trump has been desperately trying to win the educated Republican vote. His pandering to blacks and changing his stance on immigration aren't for the black or Latino vote. It's for the educated Republican vote.

When Hillary attaches Trump to a dump like Sup Forums, she's emphasizing the kind of "people" who support Trump, and that makes the idea of voting for him stink to the educated Republicans.

It's a brilliant move, actually.

she is probs hoping we act austistic and fuck it up for ourselves

we need to be more serious...no sending jizz pics on peoples daughters photos like we did to that bald faggot that said we are all anime loving basement dwellers

we need to play smart! this is our time and we cant afford to fuck it up!

Dog* don't make me fucking repeat it.

>oh look at me I talk like such a badass
Shut the fuck up, you fell for the meme about us all being unwashed NEETS. I'm in a fucking Ivy League college because I'm gonna have a life, shithead. What did you do with your life, dox Kenny Glenn and slightly influence a Gawker contract with fucking home depot? Get real dude.

Whether we like it or not, Sup Forums has become a noticable force by the media and the political theater. It is about time they came up with a label for the sake of being able to refer to Sup Forums. In the earlier days of Trump's candidacy he was mentioning "politically incorrect" frequrntly but that was too vage, perhaps intentionally.

Do I like "Alt Right? I am not so sure. I sounds a bit like a keyboard combination. But then again there really isn't any good label because of the nature of the group. "Anonymous" is already associated with hacktivism and doxxing in the public comsciousness, which is slightly different than what we have here.

A name is a name, doesn't really matter that much how they want to refer to us. I agree though WE shouldn't use that term (or any other term) to refer to ourselves.

The contemptuous arrogance and puritanical moral confidence of The Left is incalculable.

We are the 1% boys.

Its a distraction from her email and such. Simple as that. Wait for october young pada-user. All will be clear when Kek bestows his blessings upon us.

Whatever float their boat is okay for me. The more names the better.

>I agree though WE shouldn't use that term (or any other term) to refer to ourselves.

That's what I wanted to say. Whatever others think we are is their fault. But we should not suck that label up.
Maybe others here are fine with being some
kind of kikebook anonymous. I'm not and I think many others aren't, too.

She wants us in the spotlight, more specifically the 1488er contingent, it's guilt by association, it's why in all the stories currently being run about us they describe us as "young white men" but then the people they show to represent us are all grey haired neo nazis. There's a reason why they are showing those guys and not Milo even though let's be honest no matter your feelings on Milo he's been the face of the alt right for awhile, they know if they show Milo it kind of destroys the evil bigots image they want to attach to us since he's a flamboyantly gay nigger dick riding Jew.

I've seen him paraded as our mascot but only from British clips about it, the American (J)(N)ews is probably more biased because Hillary pays them

I've seen him get passing mentions as "the guy that lead the disgusting attack on harambe" but they avoid telling people anything about him as his very existence destroys the story they want to tell. It's infuriating really, the one time we need this fag shamelessly promoting himself he's nowhere to be found.

It's a ruse to flood the board with normies and make it even shittier.